< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Pokémon Clubs ♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old December 27th, 2011 (9:28 AM).
Dawn-Berlitz's Avatar
Dawn-Berlitz Dawn-Berlitz is offline
love live/Final Fantasy fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 154
that would have to be after they left Solaceon town and heading towards Celestic town or veilstone city

Relevant Advertising!

  #127    
Old December 28th, 2011 (5:28 AM).
Blizz's Avatar
Blizz Blizz is offline
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 804
I think I haven't seen that episode. Gotta check it right away.
  #128    
Old December 28th, 2011 (7:51 AM).
Serena08's Avatar
Serena08 Serena08 is offline
No need to worry! lol
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-Berlitz View Post
that would have to be after they left Solaceon town and heading towards Celestic town or veilstone city
Was that the episode where Jessie releases Dustox or is that a different 1?
  #129    
Old December 28th, 2011 (10:30 AM).
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,557
If it is the Dustox episode then I most certainly don't remember her dressing up o.o Why was she dressed as a waitress? Does anyone know? :p
  #130    
Old December 28th, 2011 (10:36 AM).
Blizz's Avatar
Blizz Blizz is offline
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
If it is the Dustox episode then I most certainly don't remember her dressing up o.o Why was she dressed as a waitress? Does anyone know? :p
Because she wants to look cute. :3 Actually I don't know, Dawn has many many many outfits and dresses.
  #131    
Old December 28th, 2011 (11:08 AM).
blufair blufair is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 12
That maid outfit screenshot is from Tanks For the Memories. Dawn and Ash help out an understaffed maid cafe by working as waitresses, while Brock helps one of the other waitresses to bond with her Miltank.

Anyways, I'd like to join. Dawn's the best!

Why you like Dawn so much?
She's the cutest! I love that she's a girly girl. She's strong enough and brave enough to travel and get into adventures, but she still likes skirts and pink and sparkles. Most of the girls on the show are more tomboyish, and there's nothing wrong with that of course, but it makes Dawn really stand out.

And I love how she never gives up, and keeps smiling even through the rough times. You can see how much it hurts her when she doesn't do well in a contest, but she keeps going and just gets stronger and stronger as a coordinator. It's really admirable, and makes it just about impossible not to want to see her succeed.

And she really is an amazing coordinator. The techniques she comes up with are so beautiful.
I think her appeals are the best in the whole show.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Piplup! Piplup is hilarious! It's so overconfident and always tries to show off for Dawn, and it's always fun to see it get hit with Draco Meteor. And the close bond between Dawn and Piplup is very sweet.

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

Gotta be the Grand Festival dress. It's so elegant, and complements her beautifully. The Platinum outfit is a close second, though.
  #132    
Old December 28th, 2011 (11:37 AM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 31,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by blufair View Post
That maid outfit screenshot is from Tanks For the Memories. Dawn and Ash help out an understaffed maid cafe by working as waitresses, while Brock helps one of the other waitresses to bond with her Miltank.

Anyways, I'd like to join. Dawn's the best!

Why you like Dawn so much?
She's the cutest! I love that she's a girly girl. She's strong enough and brave enough to travel and get into adventures, but she still likes skirts and pink and sparkles. Most of the girls on the show are more tomboyish, and there's nothing wrong with that of course, but it makes Dawn really stand out.

And I love how she never gives up, and keeps smiling even through the rough times. You can see how much it hurts her when she doesn't do well in a contest, but she keeps going and just gets stronger and stronger as a coordinator. It's really admirable, and makes it just about impossible not to want to see her succeed.

And she really is an amazing coordinator. The techniques she comes up with are so beautiful.
I think her appeals are the best in the whole show.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Piplup! Piplup is hilarious! It's so overconfident and always tries to show off for Dawn, and it's always fun to see it get hit with Draco Meteor. And the close bond between Dawn and Piplup is very sweet.

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

Gotta be the Grand Festival dress. It's so elegant, and complements her beautifully. The Platinum outfit is a close second, though.
Hello Blufair!

Dawn is in my opinion, the best character the anime has ever introduced.

Her Pokemon are cute and I love her hair.

Piplup is so funny, getting hit by Gible's Draco Meteor.

Pachirisu and Buneary are so adorable and her Ambipom was of course a master in Contests (I really miss Ambipom).

The Grand Festival dress has to be my fave of her contest dresses too.
  #133    
Old December 28th, 2011 (11:45 AM).
Blizz's Avatar
Blizz Blizz is offline
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by blufair View Post
That maid outfit screenshot is from Tanks For the Memories. Dawn and Ash help out an understaffed maid cafe by working as waitresses, while Brock helps one of the other waitresses to bond with her Miltank.

Anyways, I'd like to join. Dawn's the best!

Why you like Dawn so much?
She's the cutest! I love that she's a girly girl. She's strong enough and brave enough to travel and get into adventures, but she still likes skirts and pink and sparkles. Most of the girls on the show are more tomboyish, and there's nothing wrong with that of course, but it makes Dawn really stand out.

And I love how she never gives up, and keeps smiling even through the rough times. You can see how much it hurts her when she doesn't do well in a contest, but she keeps going and just gets stronger and stronger as a coordinator. It's really admirable, and makes it just about impossible not to want to see her succeed.

And she really is an amazing coordinator. The techniques she comes up with are so beautiful.
I think her appeals are the best in the whole show.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Piplup! Piplup is hilarious! It's so overconfident and always tries to show off for Dawn, and it's always fun to see it get hit with Draco Meteor. And the close bond between Dawn and Piplup is very sweet.

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

Gotta be the Grand Festival dress. It's so elegant, and complements her beautifully. The Platinum outfit is a close second, though.
Welcome to the club blufair! You said so many good things that you can have a virtual cookie from me. Yes, Dawn is girly girl and I love that! <3

If you want, you can answer to our earlier topics which you can find on earlier messages.


And thanks for saying that episode's name, now I don't have to search it. ^__^
  #134    
Old December 29th, 2011 (2:26 AM).
Snivy063 Snivy063 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Age: 21
Posts: 2,426
Why do you like Dawn so much?
There's this charisma in her that's very charming and adorable, plus I love her enthusiasm when it comes to Pokemon contests and stuff. Plus, she's a very reliable character throughout the whole D/P series! Lastly, she's pretty and I love her clothes. :D

Your favorite Pokemon of Dawn?
I think it would be Togekiss, yes, it's my favorite Pokemon which explains why I picked it. :3

Your favorite of Dawn's outfits?
Her contest outfit, it's very elegant and suites her well. Although would be much more prettier if she has a different headpiece.
  #135    
Old December 29th, 2011 (6:54 AM).
Blizz's Avatar
Blizz Blizz is offline
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivy063 View Post
Why do you like Dawn so much?
There's this charisma in her that's very charming and adorable, plus I love her enthusiasm when it comes to Pokemon contests and stuff. Plus, she's a very reliable character throughout the whole D/P series! Lastly, she's pretty and I love her clothes. :D

Your favorite Pokemon of Dawn?
I think it would be Togekiss, yes, it's my favorite Pokemon which explains why I picked it. :3

Your favorite of Dawn's outfits?
Her contest outfit, it's very elegant and suites her well. Although would be much more prettier if she has a different headpiece.
Welcome to the club Snivy! Yes, Dawn has very beautiful outfits and dresses, you're right. :3 If you want you can answer to our previous topics. I hope you have wonderful time here!
  #136    
Old December 29th, 2011 (8:09 AM).
Serena08's Avatar
Serena08 Serena08 is offline
No need to worry! lol
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 240
Woo hoo! More Dawn fans lol.
  #137    
Old December 29th, 2011 (12:20 PM).
Dawn-Berlitz's Avatar
Dawn-Berlitz Dawn-Berlitz is offline
love live/Final Fantasy fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 154
the more Dawn fans the merrier
  #138    
Old December 29th, 2011 (6:05 PM).
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright SomariFeyWright is offline
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 167
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
Never hath truer words been spoken...

... except every time people have kindly commented on Dawn's prettiness.

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
  #139    
Old December 29th, 2011 (9:05 PM).
Bidoof's Avatar
Bidoof Bidoof is offline
Doof
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 197
everyone loves dawn! :D shes cute and doesnt give up
  #140    
Old December 29th, 2011 (10:49 PM).
Serena08's Avatar
Serena08 Serena08 is offline
No need to worry! lol
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssj3 Pikachu View Post
everyone loves dawn! :D shes cute and doesnt give up
You got that right. I don't get how anyone could hate Dawn.
  #141    
Old December 29th, 2011 (11:06 PM).
Blizz's Avatar
Blizz Blizz is offline
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssj3 Pikachu View Post
everyone loves dawn! :D shes cute and doesnt give up
Next time please sign up to the club before posting.
  #142    
Old December 30th, 2011 (12:30 AM).
Snivy063 Snivy063 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Age: 21
Posts: 2,426
I'll try to draw Dawn, and post it here for you guys. I tried once, but it wasn't really that good. The thing that I found the hardest was drawing her hair. :P

And yes, I'm really happy to be a part of this club. ^__^
  #143    
Old December 30th, 2011 (12:55 AM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 31,814
Even though I enjoy the BW episodes, I also catch up on DP episodes so I can relive Dawn's journey with Ash and Brock through Sinnoh.

Yeah, just reminiscing of good old times!
  #144    
Old December 30th, 2011 (2:01 AM).
Snivy063 Snivy063 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Age: 21
Posts: 2,426
I really enjoyed the D/P series more than the ongoing B/W series. I don't really like to compare but that's the truth soo.. :3
  #145    
Old December 30th, 2011 (2:14 AM).
Blizz's Avatar
Blizz Blizz is offline
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivy063 View Post
I'll try to draw Dawn, and post it here for you guys. I tried once, but it wasn't really that good. The thing that I found the hardest was drawing her hair.

And yes, I'm really happy to be a part of this club. ^__^
I appreciate it. I know your drawing is going to be great! I can't wait to see it.
  #146    
Old December 30th, 2011 (3:26 AM).
Snivy063 Snivy063 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Age: 21
Posts: 2,426
Who do you think is Dawn's best Pokemon?
If your asking for best, not favorite. I have to say Piplup, it's her very first Pokemon and Piplup really helped her throughout her journey, Piplup is also the reason why she caught her other Pokemons, and it's always been there for her. <3
  #147    
Old December 30th, 2011 (5:44 AM).
Serena08's Avatar
Serena08 Serena08 is offline
No need to worry! lol
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 240
I can't stand the BW series, DP is much better. How do I defend DP from a post on a different site that asks me why BW has better ratings over DP?
  #148    
Old December 30th, 2011 (6:40 AM).
Charicific's Avatar
Charicific Charicific is offline
PkMn Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: None of Your Business
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnLover View Post
I can't stand the BW series, DP is much better. How do I defend DP from a post on a different site that asks me why BW has better ratings over DP?
The variation of each series, according to my believe, is to satisfy people of different taste.
Kanto People have different taste than us D/P fans thus they can judge in a different manner.
So, probably, Unova goes well with the majority...I PERSONALLY didn't see the "Improvements from the D/P series" people has been talking about, I believe that its not improvement that satisfied them, it is the fact that they might have seen some relation with Unova to Kanto. However, I am talking about SOME people. I for one, Love Unova as they do, but I don't see it better than D/P at all.... JUST Where is the Progression-wise improvements?!
  #149    
Old December 30th, 2011 (3:10 PM).
DawnHikarifan4ever's Avatar
DawnHikarifan4ever DawnHikarifan4ever is offline
Dawn/Hikari fanboy
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 10
Hello! mind if I join the club?
I'm a super big fan of Dawn, She's such an awesome character.
  #150    
Old December 30th, 2011 (7:24 PM).
SomariFeyWright's Avatar
SomariFeyWright SomariFeyWright is offline
Seven years is all it takes...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 167
Send a message via Skype™ to SomariFeyWright
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnHikarifan4ever View Post
Hello! mind if I join the club?
I'm a super big fan of Dawn, She's such an awesome character.
There is a form on the first page that must be filled out before you can join.

Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:59 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top