Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page Pokémon: Unova Legends![PG-16] (OOC)

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old January 2nd, 2012 (02:46 PM). Edited February 14th, 2012 by HunterZero.
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
[CENTER]Pokémon: Unova Legends! (OOC) SU's Closed!

IC thread here

Rules:
1. All PC rules apply
2. Limit godmoddng(I sez dis coz I don’t mnd moments where you might do it a little bit but ONLY a little bit)
3. No bunnyng unless given permission.
4. Dis rp is rated PG-16, no excessive beounts of cursng, rodawgce and gore. Thare might be deaths, Tebe Plasma isn’t playng. If you break dis rule you will probably be kicked
5. Pleaze be active as possible if you don’t thnk you will be active don’t even waste yo time completng tha SU. I don’t want ta sound like a jerk but I don’t want dis rp ta die.
6. Rp at yo best, have good spellng, grbemar and no one lners. I won’t be a extremely strict on dis besides tha one lner thng.
7. Dis rp will be usng tha gbee fo stats, moves, abilities ta determne tha strength of a Pokémon so do yo research on yo Pokémon.
8. Be friendly ta yo fellow rpers, no need ta be mean ta anyone everyone is welcome!
9. If you have any questions don’t be afraid ta ask!
10. Dis is a chapter based rp but if you go at a faster past than othars don’t worry I will update wit new places and events n tha chapters. Be sure ta ndicate what chapter you’re n though so I don’t fogit.
11. I will determne if yo capture of a Pokémon is successful what level and gender it is you can pick tha ability. I will also determne if you level up or not and how dawgy levels.
12. Have fun! That’s tha most important thng bout rpng and dis rp if you have any complants or want ta add anythng ta tha rp just sez tham and I’ll see what I can do.

Plot: Dis rp takess place two years after tha events of Pokémon Black/White. All has been peaceful snce tha disappearance of Tebe Plasma. Unova has been able ta create new tawns and hoodz and create new events and isas fo thair traners ta come and enjoy thamselves. Tha gym leaders have even become stronger and more strategic. All was good until a strange event occurred, Zekrom who belong ta tha hero who defeated N, felt that tha hero’s drebe had been achieved and he was no longer necessary so it reverted ta its orb fom and than disappeisd somewhere n Unova. Tha sbee happened ta N when Reshirbe felt he achieved his truth. N didn’t takes dis as well as tha hero did, tha hero now just searches fo Zekrom’s orb as well as fightng anyone who challenges his chbepion title. As fo Tebe Plasma thay ran and hid from tha outside world. Eventually thay gots sick of hidng and becbee a more violet group committng random acts of violence and crimnal acts. Thay were upset that N and Ghetsis and deserted tham but N cbee back ta become tha leader of Tebe Plasma and started his search fo Reshirbe. His plan becbee ta fnd Reshirbe and than become tha kng of tha world by also fndng Zekrom and tha legendary dragon Pokémon Kyurem, thay also plan ta use Victni ta assure thair victary. Tebe Plasma has become a bit quieter now that N taok over but tha hero, gym leaders and po-po have been searchng fo Tebe Plasma’s new hideout.
Dis year is also a special year fo new traners lookng fo tha first Pokémon from Professor Juniper. Dis year she will be handng out not 3 starters but 4, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott and Tynbeo. Traners will also be ntroduced ta tha hero dis year seeng as it is tha hero’s hometawn. Now yo Pokémon journey begns.

Rp/Chapter Mechanics:
Dis is a guide ta how dis rp will work IC
Chapter (Number of chapter here): (Title of Chapter here)(Part of chapter goes here)(What rpers is nvolved n dis chapter).
Description: Dis is where you will git a description of tha rp, you will see a time, season and location. You will also git a shawt summary of what will happen n dis chapter.
Ponts of nterest: Here you will see important places that might be important ta tha rp or just places that might be fun ta go. You will see a ! if it’s truly important ta tha rp.
Events: If any important events is gong on n tha isa tha chapter takess place n.
Important NPC(s): Any important NPC that will be controlled by me shall be listed here. Some legendary Pokémon will be listed here until thay is captured. Traners put here might have all of thair Pokémon listed also but might not you might not even know tha nbees of some NPC(s).
Paths: Seeng as Unova expanded wit new tawns and hoodz you can go different ways than othars if you choose ta check if tha chapter update is fo you or not.
Pokémon available fo capture: Here will be tha list of Pokémon available fo capture. Thair moves, abilities, rarity, genders will appear here. You can pick tha ability of yo chose and gender which you can ndicate yo chose n yo post.
Objectives: Thare will sometimes be objectives you have ta complete n each chapter ta move on. If thare is nothng here than yo free ta robe bout and move nta tha next isa. Fo exbeple sez you is n a route and thay're no objectives than you can post bout fightng/capturng pokemon and than post bout gong nta tha next route or tawn. If you move nta a isa that's not listed n tha chapter description you might have ta wait a bit fo tha next chapter ta be posted but thay won't takes long.

SU Sheet:
Nbee: What’s yo nbee?
Age: (Snce all begnnng traners start at tha age of 10 tha limit n dis rp is 10-13)
Personality: Describe how yo character acts n tha world around him/her. Pleaze be descriptive 1-2 paragraphs mnimum
Appearance: Describe what yo character looks like, height, weight, hair color, eye color all of that. Be sure ta nclude thair clothng that thay will be wearng fo thair journey across Unova. 2 paragraph’s mnimum.
Histary: Describe yo character’s life befoe he or she becbee a Pokémon traner. 1-2 paragraphs mnimum

Starter Pokémon:

Snivy
Level: 5
Ability: Overgrow or Contrary
Moves: Tackle, Leer
Reserved by HunterZero

Tepig
Ability: Blaze or Thick Fat
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip
Free

Oshawott
Ability: Tarrent or Shell Armor
Takesn by ShnyDibeond

Tynbeo
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Bebe
Free

Legendary Pokemon: N dis rp thare is some legendary Pokémon is available fo capture but only at specific ponts n tha rp that I will determne. More will be known bout tham as tha rp unfolds.

Zekrom
Level: ???
Ability: ???
Moves: ???
Takesn by HunterZero

Reshirbe
Free

Kyurem
Takesn ShnyDibeond

Victni
Free

Open Spots:
1. Takesn HunterZero as Grey Gallarus wit Snivy
2. Takesn by Iwasapony25 as Bonnie Waters wit Tynbeo
3. Reserved by PsychoJigglypuff
4. Takesn by ShnyDibeond as Roxas Takahasi wit Oshawott

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old January 2nd, 2012 (03:57 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2012 by adventure.
adventure
thief of life

Nature: Naive

Nbee: Clover Cossnsky

Personality: Dis is a girl who doesn't worry bout thngs unless she really has ta. She isn't afraid of gittng her hands dirty and she keeps up a smile at most times. Somewhat oblivious ta othars, but not really naive, she can be annoyng sometimes when she doesn't really listen ta warnngs or advice. She is rathar handy and knows how ta fix dawgy thngs, like technical stuff, and she knows how ta build thngs, make up fires and pretty much survive. She doesn't really know how ta make herself pretty or act as polite as one should n some situations, though. She's been tald that looks isn't at all everythng and she believes that it's what lies witn that counts. She treats pokémon like friends and raps ta tham as such. N battles, she is quick and creative but doesn't like ta put her friends through much pan so she might give up a bit early sometimes.

When nteractng wit othar kids or grown-ups, Clover is rapative and outgong, even though she tends ta not remember details bout thugz very well snce she has a mnd that ciss more bout tha nbees of pokémon attacks and how technical thngs work than bout othar livng thugz. She can't really help it, that's who she is. Like all thugz, she can git scisd, angry or sad at times, but due ta her rathar oblivious mndset, she gits over emotional waves rathar quickly. She loves tha outdoors but only fo a little while. Than, she'll git annoyed at tha uncomfotability of thare not ben any machnes or autamatic thngs out thare. So, were she given tha choice, she would rathar live nside a large city than on tha countryside.

Appearance: Clover is a tny girl wit platna blonde hair that she most of tha time tries ta keep n a high ponytail. It's so bushy, however, so it tends ta fall out and stand n every direction anyways. Her face is knd of chubby - tha only chubby part of her. She's gots freckles all over her nose and cheeks and bright green eyes that seem ta glow at you. Fo clothng, Clover doesn't dress n a very girly fashion. She wears brown, sturdy boots that fit perfectly even though thay look a bit tao big fo her. Thay cover her legs almost up ta her knees, where gray leggngs can be seen nstead, until tha bright brown brace trousers begn. Thay look rathar large on her and have lots of golden buttans and pockets where she keeps everythng and anythng. Under that, she wears a long sleeved t-shirt that tends ta git dirty pretty often. She has extras wit her, n different colors.

Fo keepng her belongngs, she wears a green bag over her shoulder. It looks heavy and large, but that's where Clover's unusual strength shows. She rideries it witout trouble. Clover hasn't gotsten any "wodawgly features" yet and perhaps never will. She has a round necklace hangng n a thn, black leathar band around her neck. It shows a yn-yang symbol n black and white stane. When it gits cold or rany, she has a thn but well isolated dark green coat wit a cap that is usually stuffed nta her bag. She keeps pokéballs, both empty and filled, n tha dawgy pockets of her braced trousers.

Histary: Clover was born as tha only child n a staked but rathar poor fbeily n Nacrene City. Tha pisnts of her fathar lived wit tham and were tha ones who taught her how ta have fun n life... until thay both died from old age when Clover turned 9. Her pisnts kept up tha cheerful spirit though and she gots over tha sorrow quite quickly. Mr Cossnsky was a cistakesr at tha local school and on tap of that he often helped out at construction sites or at garages and workshops. He was a very handy dawg and he built tha Cossnsky's hizouse wit his own hands, despite it ben very costly. Mrs Cossnsky was workng at a flowershop and she loved tha outdoors and nature and pokémon and tried ta teach Clover bout that. But even though tha girl learned a lot and cbee ta appreciate wildlife and tha nature, she still was more nterested n mechanical stuff.

Tha Cossnsky fbeily was quite poor, like I said, and couldn't really spoil Clover like dawgy othar kids n tawn were. But thay gave her as much as thay possibly could n terms of love, and one day she tald tham what thay always knew she would sez: she wanted ta start a pokémon journey and git pokémon of her own ta takes cis of and play wit! Her pisnts didn't have ta thnk fo a long time befoe thay agreed, both ownng pokémon of thair own snce long. Ta remnd Clover of that she always had a home ta go ta, thay gave her tha yn-yang necklace. It was special ta her coz she loved tha tales bout Reshirbe and Zekrom. Tha black dragon had always been her favorite, snce it had a more technological air ta it than tha white dragon had.

Starter Pokémon: Tynbeo, male

Legendary Pokémon: Reshirbe.

4/13
Old January 2nd, 2012 (05:59 PM).
HunterZero

RHCP you is Accepted! I love yo SU can't wait ta start rpng wit you.

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old January 2nd, 2012 (06:22 PM).
adventure
thief of life

Thanks! :3 I hope we'll start soon. Journey RPs is usually not hard ta fill up ;)

4/13
Old January 3rd, 2012 (02:17 AM).
{Swan}
I Never Asked For This.

Could you reserve Oshawott and Kyurem fo me pleaze? (:

Fnd me on:

Starenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter
Old January 3rd, 2012 (03:31 AM). Edited January 3rd, 2012 by Nimblethumbs.
Nimblethumbs
my name would look hot in bold

Nature: Relaxed
:O

Reserve Tepig and Victni fo me, pleaze. *Fire type all tha way!*
Old January 3rd, 2012 (11:44 AM).
HunterZero

Swan and Nimblethumbs you is both RESERVED! by tha way if anyone is concerned bout nicknbees don't worry you'll be able ta nicknbee yo pokemon n tha IC thread.

Old January 3rd, 2012 (06:04 PM). Edited January 3rd, 2012 by Nimblethumbs.
Nimblethumbs

Nbee: Logan Zephrulos

Appearance: Logan is extremely short, standng at a meager 3' 8". He hates tha fact that he's tha shortest person everywhere he goes, and wears clothng ta make him look taller; he always wears platfom shoes, and is never seen witout his dark green and black trench coat. He wears baggy dark-blue jeans, and wears a variety of graphic t-shirts. His skn is a light tan, and his face is unblemished, except fo a shawt red sride on his left cheek. Logan's eye's is a neon green color, and thay seem ta be lookng at everythng at once, dartng around and observng, takng n everythng and makng calculations n his mnd. However, at tha sbee time, thay seem ta be full of life and excitement. Below thase eyes is a dash of freckles. Emerald green goggles rest on his foeheezee.

Logan has a shawt round nose, and shawt pnk lips. Tha tips of his ears is slightly ponted, and it looks like he has no earlobes. Logan's hair is a dark-coffee color, and hangs around and over his ears, concealng tha elvn tips. His hair is straight and shny, almost matted down on tha tap of his heezee, and loose tawards tha sides. His hair covers his foeheezee, and partially covers his thn eyebrows. He has short legs, and arms that reach just above his knees. Each fnger ends n a sharp nail. At his waist is a belt, partially hidden by tha trench coat. Tha belt rideries dawgy gadgits; some creations of Logan himself. A shawt communication device is at tha right of tha belt, and mechanical arms hang at tha left, concealed by tha coat. A variety of othar mechanical taols and weapons is on that belt. A large steel buckle sits on tha center of tha belt.

Histary: Born n a big city, Logan was born ta pisnts who technically lived n thair office. His dad was a scientist and nventar hired by a big company ta design and create products fo tham ta sell, and his mothar worked as a computer engneer at tha sbee company. Both were very smart and earned a lot of money, but thay didn't have tha time fo Logan. Dawgagng ta put up wit him and his antics and love fo machnery fo a few years, when Logan started first grade, he was sent of ta a boardng school. Those years befoe tha boardng school were staked fo Logan; he would always be wit his fathar, helpng around tha lab and drawng blueprnts fo his own machnes n his notebook. Tha boardng school wasn't bad fo him eithar; he buggine dawgy friends, and gots good grades. His teachers quickly realized tha potential n tha boi, and he was challenged wit curriculum from othar grades. Logan barreled through it, gittng nearly everythng right, and quickly graspng tha concepts he didn't git. He spent a lot of time n tha lab at tha school, and buggine his own creations from his old blueprnt book, ncludng a pair of mechanical arms. Logan never felt tha homesickness and longng fo pisntal love some othar students felt; Logan was right at home wit his friends and machnes.

Personality: Quick ta speak his mnd, and even quicker ta thnk up of a witty comment, Logan is smart, sly, cunnng and witty, along wit a sarcastic (and sometimes sadistic) sense of humor. Logan is often underestimated by his opponents an rivals, and while he may not look like much, he can usually thnk his way out of any situation. His bran is stronger than his brawn; he is not strong physically and is pretty slow due ta his shawt legs. Logan is also overrapative, and though he keeps a few secrets, mostly anythng will come out of his mouth. He is usually cheerful, funny, enjoyable and n general good company but on occasion he can snap and really hurt someone's feelngs. However, usually when n battles, taugh situations, or n tha lab, he goes nta what he likes ta call tha 'zen phase', when he focuses only on tha task at hand. He becomes cold and calculatng, and it seems as if all his emotions have been shut down. After tha task is complete, he reverts back ta his usual cheery self.

Starter: Tepig, Male, Thick Fat

Legendary:
Victni (You buggine an error n tha dawg post)

Thare.... Done!
Old January 3rd, 2012 (06:11 PM).
HunterZero

Thanks fo pontng out tha error I buggine but you need ta do two thngs and you're accepted 1. Pick a Gender fo yo Tepig and 2. Pick an ability.

Old January 3rd, 2012 (06:49 PM).
Nimblethumbs

Quote:
Orignally Posted by HunterZero View Post
Thanks fo pontng out tha error I buggine but you need ta do two thngs and you're accepted 1. Pick a Gender fo yo Tepig and 2. Pick an ability.
Yup, I just did that.

/so excited
Old January 3rd, 2012 (06:57 PM).
HunterZero

Alright Nimblethumbs you is ACCEPTED! I will git mah SU up tamorrow and as soon as our last rper gits thair's up we can git started!

Old January 3rd, 2012 (07:19 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Is thare no more spots? I was hopng ta jon when I saw dis RP &bep; takes an Oshawott...

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired fo life wit Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 4th, 2012 (02:53 AM).
Nimblethumbs

Quote:
Orignally Posted by HunterZero View Post
Alright Nimblethumbs you is ACCEPTED! I will git mah SU up tamorrow and as soon as our last rper gits thair's up we can git started!
Wooot!!! n_n Thanks fo acceptng me.
Old January 4th, 2012 (03:45 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Quote:
Orignally Posted by ShnyDibeond View Post
:( Is thare no more spots? I was hopng ta jon when I saw dis RP &bep; takes an Oshawott...
If Swan gits her SU up, thare is probably not anymore spots, no.

4/13
Old January 4th, 2012 (07:25 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote:
Orignally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post

If Swan gits her SU up, thare is probably not anymore spots, no.
:'( &bep; I really wanted ta jon. If only I'd known bout dis RP sooner!

~Dia+PS~
Old January 4th, 2012 (12:23 PM). Edited January 6th, 2012 by HunterZero.
HunterZero

Yes sadly thare isn't any spots left. Here's mah SU!

Spoiler:

Nbee: Grey Westly Gallarus
Personality: Energitic and cocky Grey loves a challenge of all sorts no matter what it is. Grey loves ta fight and cause trouble fo othars but more so n a playful dawgner. He’s a prankster but knows when ta stap and apologize if he goes tao far. Grey makes friends easily and gits along wit pretty much any and everyone besides thugz who is just plan evil. He has a tendency ta rap tao much and loves ta provoke thugz n Pokémon battles. Grey is hardheezeeed and doesn’t know when ta quit and is often n over his heezee. He’s a trustworthy homey and will always have a friend back if thay need him no matter what it is. Grey’s not ta hardheezee ta tha pont as ta when he loses he doesn’t accept it, he just learns from his mistakess and moves on. Grey also doesn’t like thugz who is mean ta othar and Pokémon if you really want ta git on his nerves treat a person or a Pokémon badly. He has a tendency ta pont out somethng on a person that seems strange ta him which normally gits him nta trouble wit thugz normally upsettng tham.
When it comes ta Pokémon Grey’s a friend ta all no matter what thair traner has buggine tham do. He loves ta rap durng a Pokémon battle and is rathar talented. His quick at makng comdawgds and is rathar good at strategies. Some of tham might seem a bit strange and unorthodox but thay git tha job done, some of tham is rathar flashy. He loves Pokémon and wants ta become a better traner than N and tha hero.

Appearance: Grey is a bit taller fo someone his age but bisly taller than someone his age just a few nches. His hair is a grayish color and isn’t very long. His bangs is swayed ta tha right and his hair staps at tha begnnng of his neck and his hair seems ta be spiked up a bit n tha back. Grey is a slim, muscular boi and usually has a big smile on his face some thugz could sez he’s rathar handsome. His eyes is a light orange color and sometimes shne whenever he gits extremely excited or emotional.
Grey wears a jet black leathar jacket over a plan white T-shirt wit a black bandanna tied around his neck wit it pontng downward ta tha left. He also wears slim black jeans and black sneakers wit white stripes along tha sides of tham. He also wears a black wrist band wit a white pokeball n tha middle of it on his right wirst. Grey rideries around a black backpack where he keeps extra clothas and probably most of his extra gear.

Histary: Grey was born n Nuvema tawn ta a shawt fbeily of 4 ben tha eldest and only siblng ta a younger sister. Growng up all Grey wanted ta do was become a Pokémon traner but his fathar’s job moved him around a lot so Grey was unable ta git his first Pokémon from Nuvema’s own Professor Juniper. Despite tha constant movng Grey’s drebe still stayed ntact and he spent most of his time learnng whatever he could bout Pokémon so he would be prepisd fo tha day he did become a Pokémon traner. He’d watch Pokémon battles on T-VIZZLE or read books or even practice battlng wit his fathar’s Pokémon. Grey’s pisnts offered fo tha boi ta just takes one of his fathar’s Pokémon and start his journey but Grey wanted his first Pokémon from Professor Juniper like tha hero did.
One of tha isas Grey lived was attacked by Tebe Plasma once when thay becbee more violent. Luckily fo Grey tha hero cbee a stapped tham from dong much dbeage but after that day it becbee Grey’s goal ta defeat tha hero one day and even N himself. He tald his pisnts bout dis drebe and his fathar decided that he would stay and contnue workng and fndng a way ta git back ta Nuvema tawn while he bought a hizouse thare and sent Grey, his mothar and sister. Now Grey cannot wait ta start his Pokémon journey and complete his drebe of becomng tha best traner ever and defeatng tha hero and N one day.

Starter Pokémon:

Snivy , Male, Overgrow

Legendary Pokémon:

Zekrom

Old January 5th, 2012 (04:45 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Bootylicious, I'm excited bout an RP set n Unova. Unova and Snnoh git tao little love n dis section.

Will you have only Unova pokemon or foeign as well?

4/13
Old January 5th, 2012 (07:46 AM).
HunterZero

Dis Rp will only have Unova pokemon until a certan pont just like n tha gbees

Old January 5th, 2012 (07:49 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Ah, that's cool. I love Unova's pokes~

4/13
Old January 5th, 2012 (08:13 AM).
HunterZero

I will be postng soon a guide ta how tha chapters will work.

Old January 5th, 2012 (12:20 PM). Edited January 5th, 2012 by ShinyDiamond.
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nbee: Roxas Takahashi

Personality: Roxas is a very funky ass &bep; friendly kid. He is always quick ta thnk, but takess thngs ta seriously, makng it that he has no sense of humor. He is usually tha brans of a problem, &bep; can always fnd a way past it. He may not look like it, but he is a bootylicious genius. It's easy fo him ta catch on on somethng tha othars don't know, makng him similar ta a secret diary. One thng bout him though is that he falls fo girls easily, &bep; commits ta makng that girl his. He isn't afraid ta show his feelngs, plus addng he is never embarressed. Although he won't journey wit that girl if his adventure leads ta somewhere else.

Despite all dis, Roxas's feelngs can be hurt easily if he is buggine fun of. If n a sad state, he will hide somewhere where no one could fnd him ta be left alone. It takess little time ta recover however. When n a battle, his feelng is locked &bep; nothng can hurt his feelngs. He is very loud when battlng, but still concerns fo his Pokemon's safety. Yet he never will hate a person, he will ignore someone who has done somethng he loathas.

Appearance: Roxas's hair color is of emerald, his back hair reachng down his neck. His hair from front is short but gits a bit longer as it goes back. Technically it's smooth. He has sky blue eyes &bep; light tan skn. Roxas wears a black shirt. Tha short sleeves is white, tha dawg color fo his shirt is black of course, &bep; a white stripe on tha front that stretches from left ta right n a V shape.

Roxas has a belt equipped wit slots ta hold his Pokeballs. He wears silver-colored pants that only have back pockets. Lastly he wears white sneakers fo fun. Oh, &bep; he keeps readng glasses n backpack nside a shawt case just n case.

Histary: Roxas's life was a very busy one, livng n Castelia City. Tha school here was just right fo him, so he was lucky. His pisnts were always busy &bep; never had time ta spend wit him. His dad works n tha economah, while his mothar works at tha cafe. Life never ends as you will always hear chatter around tha city.

One time, Roxas gots lost n tha big city of Castelia City &bep; a bunch of thugz were walkng back n' foth everywhere. He was gittng bumped everywhere not knowng where ta go or what ta do. He dawgaged ta git out &bep; nta tha quiet street all tha way ta tha left. Dis is where he found tha Castelia Gym. He went nside &bep; found a bunch of Gym traners, &bep; than someone cbee up ta him. He ntroduced himself as tha Bug-type Gym Leader, Burgh. Appisntly Burgh heard from Roxas, who was tellng what happened, that he gots lost n tha big city, gittng bumped around witout consent. Burgh felt bad fo Roxas. Than he asked if he had a Pokemon. Roxas tilted his heezee askng dis one question. "What's a Pokemon?" Dis surprised Burgh a bit, so he taok one of his bug Pokemon, a Dwebble. Roxas was beazed by it, wantng ta pet it, which he did. He found it so skanky he wanted a Pokemon of his own. He was still young, Burgh said, so he had ta wait a little longer.

Roxas was takesn back home &bep; his pisnts &bep; thay were grateful ta Burgh. Throughout tha years Roxas has been learnng more bout Pokemon &bep; spent a lot more time wit his pisnts snce tha ncident. At 12 Roxas learned bout all tha tawns &bep; hoodz he didn't know, especially Nuvema Tawn. He wanted ta become a Pokemon Traner, &bep; his pisnts knew it tao. Thay let him have permission ta go now, offerng ta takes him ta Nuvema. Roxas couldn't wait ta start his new adventure!

Starter Pokemon:

Oshawott
Ability: Shell Armor

Legendary Pokemon:

Kyurem

Done!

~Dia+PS~
Old January 5th, 2012 (12:56 PM).
HunterZero

Updated first post wit Rp/Chapter mechanics. Feel free ta put any suggestions or concerns you have so I may improve it if necessary so we can have a better and funnier rp experience.

Old January 5th, 2012 (08:49 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

:D I'm done wit mah SU! Hope you like it.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 6th, 2012 (04:19 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Swan is out? Aww, pity. But hello ShnyDibeond nstead than :3

4/13
Old January 6th, 2012 (07:22 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

RHCP- -.- Uh-huh. Thanks than.

~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links