The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive > Beginner's Lounge

Notices

Beginner's Lounge Just started your game? Come here to get help from experienced members, and to develop your game even further.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 4th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter

Nature: Hasty
Hey, I'm Ho-oh 112 (Ho-oh for short) anyways I'm making a Game Called Shadow Onyx, any comments (good or bad will be helpful)

So it's only an idea, if I think of ideas I'll edit this post, anybody can post ideas here

Ideas:
Travel through Kanto/Hoenn And get the badges there
Start in a new region (for incase you got confused from the first thing)
Job Board (Like in PMD)
Remove "Pokemon League" and replace it with something more along the story line (Pokemon Leagues will be in Kanto/Hoenn)

Not much yet, but I assume with enough posts I/or someone else can develop a story for this (I'll be posting it when I got one.)

Well, just post any Ideas/Comments you have.
Old January 4th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Nijiri
Manectric Fangirl.

Nature: Naive
Hmm, sounds interesting enough, but I can't really say anything else because of the fact that there's not much content here for now (in which I understand).
However, I like the idea of implementing region traveling. There's not a lot of those around much (either that or I'm not looking carefully, ha). The Job Board in a non-PMD game sounds pretty unique as well - would it function like the Job Boards in PMD where you choose a mission, complete it, and gain a reward? Or is it slightly something else? ...Anyways, good luck in your project, and I wish you success in it.

Over the Clouds.

DERPWORKSPKMN:CDTCB
Naive nature. Very finicky. Tends to steal Captain Obvious' job shifts, apologize, and use different translations of the word "thank you". Excuses, excuses, these bad traits show pretty well - but I don't bite with a grip of a crab.

Old January 4th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Riansky
Purr

Sounds good but not much is known yet. I know you said its just a idea but basicly you could put up something more. And I think it will be better if you just made up your own region and not use existing one. But overall idea is quite nice.
Old January 4th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
This isn't the section to be showcasing your games, people. Try the Beginner's Showcase.

| relic castle - coming soon |
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links