• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My iPod doesn't have a name ;; Oh and I did have a dog who was party husky... :B But I have Cooro the shiny Noctowl in my imported SS! So he's not a crow, but hey.

I gotta work in 15 minutes. Kinda wish I could stay on here more, but eh, at least I'm getting paid by my parents.

Years
I am suddenly reminded of the huuuge flock of crows in Rochester. They were all just there. In the parking lot. And then the day or so after we got the huge flock go into the trees. There were a looot of 'em, and it kind of reminds you of that one movie! Birds I think it was called? Idk I haven't actually seen it though I want to.

That's been one of the unusual things about this autumn and winter so far... you usually don't see that many of the warmer weather birds here this late in the year, but I still was seeing pigeons, loons, crows, and other summer birds well into last month.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

According to those who live in Rochester, the birds came about three months ago, and just have been around. It's kind of creepy. I'm glad we saw them in the parking lot only once during our trip.

I've always wanted a Husky, but I'm more of a cat person, so I would go for a Maine Coon or another breed of Cat anyday. ♥

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

THEY TOTALLY ARE.

We have one of those birds on our money.

220px-Loonie_reverse_view.png

TERRIFYING.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Plus about a billion of them inhabit Baltimore! /geese, more plentiful than Zubat in Pokemon games

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015

Remember when I used to actually show up on this site? sometimes more than once a month! O:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

/throws a Master Ball at Rey

I was referring to Canadian birds in general o3o But seriously, despite being called "Canadian" Geese I wonder how many really do live in Canada nowadays.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'M HOLDING ALL THE BUTTONS ON MY 3DS, DS LITE, AND PSP. /I'd hold down the ones on my Gamecube controllers and Wiimotes, but they're at my mom's ;;

Loons have pretty cries. My mom loves them.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015

silly filly, everyone knows that you cant hold down all the buttons :Y
it's A+B+DOWN only :B

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But when you're really desperate you can't help but hold down more buttons o3o And then you talk to what you're trying to catch, hoping that through the speakers the thing can hear you... /actually did this long ago with Rayquaza

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

*Throws Friend Ball* BE MY FRIEND RAIKOU *catches Raikou in said Friend Ball*

True story.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015

/eats the master balls
I hardly think this is healthy
/get's a belly ache
Wild REY fainted! :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Timer Balls are MY Friend Balls. I've caught many a legendary with them. Still doesn't beat catching a Dialga with a NEST Ball, though o3o

Pfffft need to work on more icons.

/throws a second Master Ball; they can do it in the anime so why not

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Something like that happened to me before, but the pokemon was like "lolnope" and fled
Untitled-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back