The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old January 7th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Jared's Avatar
Jared
Some Cool Kid
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 18
Gender: Male

Jared's Signatures!


(Shop Rules)
Spoiler:
1. Fill out a form if you want a image
I won't accept any requests unless its filled out.

2. Fill out the Form on the THREAD
I don't want my private message inbox full so I would appreciate if you posted your form on the tread. Its also easier to keep track with if you post on my shop.

3. No Porno
This isn't an adult website so if you give me a picture that is showing a little too much it will not be accepted.

4. Don't Steal
Plagiarism is a big issue for me. If I find out that your stealing my work with out crediting me, I will delete the image and ban you from my shop immediately.

5. Don't complain
Don't start complaining about how "Oh my signature sux ballz" or "why that background?" or [insert bawwwing here]. I tried my best and can make minor edits to your image if you like.

6. Don't flame/Advertise/Spam/Troll here
This isn't a flame war thread and I want everyone to be treated with respect. Also, I don't want to see any "can you start a shop with me?" links. NOR would I like to see deca-posts. Obvious Trolls are Obvious, don't test me. I have good trolldars.

7. Please Standby
I are doing our best to make the best image for you, so don't leave us 5 posts asking "are you done?!" also be aware how many requests I can take. I don't mind reminders but, if you keep annoying me, I will keep ignoring you. And possibly even ban you from meh shop.

8. Use the image
Don't request and image and not use it!
You wasted my time and effort and I will ban you from the shop.

9. Use a Good Render
The bigger the better, don't give me a tiny image to work with. Do not give me a blurry render. If you want it to be a good signature, give me a good render.
Preferably you can find renders from: http://planetrenders.net/ find the render you want to use and send me the image link in your request. Don't worry I have an account there, so you don't have to make one.

10. Limit Your Text
I don't have space to write out a whole paragraph. I can do one and two words and MAYBE 3, but thats about it. Remember, keep it short and sweet.


Banlist
Spoiler:
Nobody, let's keep it that way...


Request Forms
Spoiler:

Signature Form
Image URL:
Signature Size(ex - 450x150):
Text: (Optional)
SubText: (Optional)
Text Font (Name or Download Link):
Which example do you want me to work from?:
Anything Extra?: (Optional)


Examples
Spoiler:

To see ALL the signature work I've done check out My Photobucket Album
1.





2.





3.



CURRENTY NOT AVAILABLE.
(I'm dumb and forgot how to.... yeah. Pretty embarrassing.)



More in the future...


Shop Status:
Open
Computer issues, school, etc.
__________________

Signature Shop? I got one of those.

Last edited by Jared; March 16th, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
  #2    
Old January 7th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Whistle A Tune's Avatar
Whistle A Tune
Keep breathing
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Amurica
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Your sigs are awesome! My request...well I'm not sure how well it might turn out or if you'll be able to work well with it since it's a very 2D, simple cartoon (Adventure Time), so I'm including several graphic options but let me know if you can't work with them! Heads up, I don't know where to find graphics so I just googled them, so most of them already have backgrounds :/

Image URL: 1.)http://http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/h..._5490262_n.jpg
2.) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BRizZNZYVA...time-photo.jpg
3.) http://blog.stephenwildman.com/wp-co...nture-time.jpg
4.)http://http://images.wikia.com/adven.../AT_poster.png

Which ever is easiest for you and will look the best.

Signature Size(ex - 450x150): It doesn't really matter- banner sized? Lol

Text: (optional) It's Adventure Time! OR Adventure Time!

SubText: (optional): Nehh

Text Font (Name or Download Link): I mean it doesn't really matter again, whatever looks the best.

Which example do you want me to work from?: They all look awesome, idk D:

Anything Extra?: (Optional: Yes or No): No

Sorry for being so indecisive and again sorry if the graphics won't work!
__________________
Credit to Jared
  #3    
Old January 7th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Jared's Avatar
Jared
Some Cool Kid
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistle A Tune View Post
Your sigs are awesome! My request...well I'm not sure how well it might turn out or if you'll be able to work well with it since it's a very 2D, simple cartoon (Adventure Time), so I'm including several graphic options but let me know if you can't work with them! Heads up, I don't know where to find graphics so I just googled them, so most of them already have backgrounds :/

Image URL: 1.)http://http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/h..._5490262_n.jpg
2.) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BRizZNZYVA...time-photo.jpg
3.) http://blog.stephenwildman.com/wp-co...nture-time.jpg
4.)http://http://images.wikia.com/adven.../AT_poster.png

Which ever is easiest for you and will look the best.

Signature Size(ex - 450x150): It doesn't really matter- banner sized? Lol

Text: (optional) It's Adventure Time! OR Adventure Time!

SubText: (optional): Nehh

Text Font (Name or Download Link): I mean it doesn't really matter again, whatever looks the best.

Which example do you want me to work from?: They all look awesome, idk D:

Anything Extra?: (Optional: Yes or No): No

Sorry for being so indecisive and again sorry if the graphics won't work!

Code:
http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/Jaredmf1012/Signatures/whistleatuneadventuretime.png
Haha, this one was a fun one to make. I gave it a Adventure Time look to it, also added Finn's sword under the text to make it look a little how the logo's text is. Hope you enjoy, and if it's not too much credit me somewhere in your sig
__________________

Signature Shop? I got one of those.

Last edited by Jared; January 7th, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
  #4    
Old January 8th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Whistle A Tune's Avatar
Whistle A Tune
Keep breathing
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Amurica
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
OMG that's sick! LOL thanks dude, I'll get it all up right away ^.^
__________________
Credit to Jared
  #5    
Old January 8th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Dakota
she's singing to me
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York City
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Image URL:http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...768&fullsize=1
Signature Size(ex - 450x150): As big as your examples? Not sure how big that is.
Text: You Belong Here
SubText: ~Anberlin (preferably in a corner?)
Text Font (Name or Download Link):Up to you, I'm not gonna be picky
Which example do you want me to work from?:Again, up to you
Anything Extra?: Nah


I've been really lazy with this site, Im trying to be active again, but if you make it and I don't use it, feel free to spam my email or my profile. =D I'll try to remember though. Thanks in advance!
__________________
i'm not letting go
Ohana ||| Moderator of Chit Chat Café ||| Pair
  #6    
Old January 8th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Jared's Avatar
Jared
Some Cool Kid
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
Image URL:http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...768&fullsize=1
Signature Size(ex - 450x150): As big as your examples? Not sure how big that is.
Text: You Belong Here
SubText: ~Anberlin (preferably in a corner?)
Text Font (Name or Download Link):Up to you, I'm not gonna be picky
Which example do you want me to work from?:Again, up to you
Anything Extra?: Nah


I've been really lazy with this site, Im trying to be active again, but if you make it and I don't use it, feel free to spam my email or my profile. =D I'll try to remember though. Thanks in advance!
I'll give it a shot, although that's more of a C4D, not really a render... I'll try it out and if you don't like it you can choose another render

Edit: Terribly sorry but I couldn't really make this work in a signature, it's not really a render. Do you have another one I could try it with?
__________________

Signature Shop? I got one of those.

Last edited by Jared; January 8th, 2012 at 08:00 PM.
  #7    
Old January 9th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Jayster23's Avatar
Jayster23
A Promise To Return
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Straya
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Signature Form
Image URL:http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20..._by_Xous54.png
Signature Size(ex - 450x150): signature size i suppose
Text: Watch the world burn
SubText: Jayster23
Text Font (Name or Download Link): Whatever you reckon goes with it.
Which example do you want me to work from?: Up to you mate.
Anything Extra?: Make it a fiery background :D
__________________
FC: 4441-9989-0344
FS: Tangela | Swadloon | Quilladin
IGN: Jayden
  #8    
Old January 10th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Jared's Avatar
Jared
Some Cool Kid
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayster23 View Post
Signature Form
Image URL:http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20..._by_Xous54.png
Signature Size(ex - 450x150): signature size i suppose
Text: Watch the world burn
SubText: Jayster23
Text Font (Name or Download Link): Whatever you reckon goes with it.
Which example do you want me to work from?: Up to you mate.
Anything Extra?: Make it a fiery background :D
Little bit picky on this one, but hope you enjoy!

Code:
http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/Jaredmf1012/Signatures/jaystercharizard.png
__________________

Signature Shop? I got one of those.
  #9    
Old January 10th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Jayster23's Avatar
Jayster23
A Promise To Return
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Straya
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Dude, that is sensational.
I'll put it in my signature with a link to this shop. Thanks alot buddy
__________________
FC: 4441-9989-0344
FS: Tangela | Swadloon | Quilladin
IGN: Jayden
  #10    
Old January 10th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Jared's Avatar
Jared
Some Cool Kid
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayster23 View Post
Dude, that is sensational.
I'll put it in my signature with a link to this shop. Thanks alot buddy
Glad you enjoy... its a shame that when you put it in your sig it gets compressed over on the PC image servers... doesn't look as nice. Oh well :p
__________________

Signature Shop? I got one of those.
  #11    
Old January 11th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Epic-Latios-Fan's Avatar
Epic-Latios-Fan
I'm a thread bumper!
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In a house.
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Hi there. Can you please do a signature for me?

Image URL: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl.../381Latios.png
Signature Size: 500x150
Text: #381 Latios
SubText: Epic-Latios-Fan
Text Font (Name or Download Link): Any will be fine. Maybe something that will suit this sig well?
Which example do you want me to work from?: You decide. I don't mind. :P
Anything Extra?: (Optional: Yes or No) Nah.

Thanks!
__________________


The userbar is made by Kitsune Genetica.
The Latios sig is made by Jared.
  #12    
Old January 12th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Jared's Avatar
Jared
Some Cool Kid
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic-Latios-Fan View Post
Hi there. Can you please do a signature for me?

Image URL: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl.../381Latios.png
Signature Size: 500x150
Text: #381 Latios
SubText: Epic-Latios-Fan
Text Font (Name or Download Link): Any will be fine. Maybe something that will suit this sig well?
Which example do you want me to work from?: You decide. I don't mind.
Anything Extra?: (Optional: Yes or No) Nah.

Thanks!
I liked doing this sig, but I couldn't decide between a lighter or darker approach, so I did both! Just use whichever one you enjoy most.


Code:
http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/Jaredmf1012/Signatures/latios1.png
(Let me know if you want this one "less blurry", I can do take that off.)
Code:
http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/Jaredmf1012/Signatures/latios2.png
__________________

Signature Shop? I got one of those.

Last edited by Jared; January 12th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
  #13    
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Epic-Latios-Fan's Avatar
Epic-Latios-Fan
I'm a thread bumper!
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In a house.
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
I liked doing this sig, but I couldn't decide between a lighter or darker approach, so I did both! Just use whichever one you enjoy most.


Code:
http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/Jaredmf1012/Signatures/latios1.png
(Let me know if you want this one "less blurry", I can do take that off.)
Code:
http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/Jaredmf1012/Signatures/latios2.png
Thank you! This looks quite nice. I appreciate it.
__________________


The userbar is made by Kitsune Genetica.
The Latios sig is made by Jared.
  #14    
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Lake of Retro's Avatar
Lake of Retro
Just keep swimming.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Signature Form
Image URL: http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/314.png
Signature Size(ex - 450x150): Basic one?
Text: (Optional) Retro
SubText: (Optional) You're so 2000 and late!
Text Font (Name or Download Link): Anything that looks like it would fit nicely!
Which example do you want me to work from?: Your imagination :D
Anything Extra?: (Optional) No thanks.

Thank you!
__________________
Shinies:

  #15    
Old January 26th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Bonzai's Avatar
Bonzai
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Signature Form
Image URL: w w w.poke monpodcast.com/storage/696px-208Steelix.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1288641168270
(Sorry about the spaces, it won't let me post URLs.)
Signature Size: 500 x 150
Text: Bonzai.
SubText: #208 Steelix.
Text Font: Cheri Font.
Which example do you want me to work from?: Jayster23's maybe?
Anything Extra?: No thanks.
Thanks.. <3
__________________
I support Legend of Dragons.

Last edited by Bonzai; January 26th, 2012 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #16    
Old January 28th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Jared's Avatar
Jared
Some Cool Kid
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 18
Gender: Male
With all issues, such as computer problems, photoshop not working, and school, I'm going to close the shop for a little until I get my stuff under control. Sorry to anyone who requested.
__________________

Signature Shop? I got one of those.

Last edited by Jared; February 18th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
  #17    
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Jared's Avatar
Jared
Some Cool Kid
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Alright, it's been less than 2 months so I don't believe there is an issue reviving this thread, but everything seems to be in order and I can continue to make these sigs again, so request away? :p
__________________

Signature Shop? I got one of those.
  #18    
Old April 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
Reck's Avatar
Reck
Supreme Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Image URL: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/Disgaea_3/art-009.jpg
Signature Size: 450x200
Text: Reck
SubText: Tile Artist
Text Font : The text for the floatzel banner looks nice, but make it red perhaps?
Which example do you want me to work from?: 2 looks pretty awesome
Anything Extra?: Maybe a black hole or vortex in the background? and, I have a question for you which I will explain below.

I was wondering if your able to add animations to things? Cause I kinda want an animated avatar; however, It would require using a base image and redrawing a few things. (ex. Make my avatars hair appear to blow in the wind) I understand completely if you are unable to do this, or simply don't want to, by the way
__________________
  #19    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 03:32 AM
Dragon master legend's's Avatar
Dragon master legend's
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pakistan
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Signature Form
Image URL:any image of Darkrai
Signature Size(ex - 450x150):the size of the example 2
Text: (Optional)Don't mess with Dreams
SubText: (Optional)
Text Font (Name or Download Link):the ones in example 2
Which example do you want me to work from?:2
Anything Extra?: (Optional)just do your best


thanks could you pm me the link thanks
  #20    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 03:54 AM
Dante's Avatar
Dante
Silver Soul
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Akihabara
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dante
Please don't revive threads that haven't been active for two months or more.

__________________
Daily Bloggity
Most interesting blog at PC, hands down.
Also, avatar credit to Lilith
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.