• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Mentalii

Back
Years
Can anyone help me with my graphics bug?

Hi mralexs.
When I tried the game the first time, I had exactly the same problem than you. Actually, you have downloaded a bad version of Pokémon Version Ruby.
You must search on several sites the good version of this game, I don't remember in which one I found mine though (page 2 or 3 on google I think, "0907 - Pokemon - Ruby Version (U) (v1.0)")
. But I have tried many ruby versions before to find one which hadn't this creepy glitch x)
You'll see, even Professor's lines aren't the same with the good version, there was a little glitch here (with the bad version), maybe you have noticed too.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
How do i play this on a GBA Emulator on my phone i play all the other roms on my Gameboid app on android. I was curious because i either get a white a screen or just goes back to menu it wont even show boot logo etc....

Any help for this is appreciated TIA

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2012
Would it be possible to battle my friend with this game using a link cable? If we had the exact same rom an everything? We've done it before for other games

Years
(sorry don't know how to quote o3o) To play this game on your phone download the GBA format from 4shared.com if it fails retry the download I had to retry downloading it about ten times on my sucky android before the download was successful. n..n

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2019
I'm having a bit of a problem after patching the game with 0907- pokeom- ruby version (1.0). The game starts up as normal, but then at the "Made by WeslyFG" screen my Visual Boy Advance freezes on the that screen any possible fix for my problem would be greatly appreciated.

yab

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2015
[SIZE="a"]Is glaceon or leafeon available in the hack? If so, can someone please inform me on how to acquire them? Thanks in advance.[/SIZE]

Mentalii

Back
Years
I get a blank white screen and Im definitly using the correct rom as it works with my other hacks. Any suggestions?

My former Ruby version worked with some other hacks too, I wouldn't have imagined that the problem was coming from there. Seriously, you should try with another ROM, you never know.
But first go on Options => Emulator => And select "Real Time Clock"
Then on Options => Emulator => Save Type => And select "Flash 128K".
Maybe that will fix your problem.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
Can someone confirme if it is possible to catch Bagon and Gible? Since no wild pokemons appear at MT. Drake

EDIT: nvm searched my way aroud this thread and found that they are not possible to catch

Last edited:

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
there will be release with some bug fixes ?
i wanna play again LP but i need good leveling up in pokemon league , without EXP fix its impossble :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Can someone confirme if it is possible to catch Bagon and Gible? Since no wild pokemons appear at MT. Drake

EDIT: nvm searched my way aroud this thread and found that they are not possible to catch

Theres no bagon to cath in this game..

Theres no bagon to catch in this game..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2016
I am in Mt. Lauren and i come across a trainer with a Bellossom and the screen goes all funny and i can't actually get into the battle, can someone help me?

Attachments

• Light Platinum_01.png
    Light Platinum_01.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

ChibiVamp

>>RETRO GAMER<<
Years
My former Ruby version worked with some other hacks too, I wouldn't have imagined that the problem was coming from there. Seriously, you should try with another ROM, you never know.
But first go on Options => Emulator => And select "Real Time Clock"
Then on Options => Emulator => Save Type => And select "Flash 128K".
Maybe that will fix your problem.

Just tried it with a different ROM, making sure it was the US version and no change. I can't use up my bandwidth downloading multiple versions of the same game in the vain hope that I'll find the one magic one that will work...

Mentalii

Back
Years
Just tried it with a different ROM, making sure it was the US version and no change. I can't use up my bandwidth downloading multiple versions of the same game in the vain hope that I'll find the one magic one that will work...

Did you try to write this on Google : "0907 - Pokemon - Ruby Version (U) (v1.0)" ?
On the second or third page there is the site where I found the good ROM (don't remember which one). And don't be that unpleasant, I was just trying to help you if you're not satisfied then it's your problem.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
aw my game got bugged =( i have won about three gyms in "Lauren" (not sure about the name :P but you know, after being champion) and i had been stucked but today i realized the game bugged.
I flew to the city when prof ellie give one starter And prof is there with pearl and yellow just like the first event in the region (i can pick one starter again haha)... =S what am i going to do now?

PS: english is not my first language :P
*edit*
P.S.2: I play this hack on a EZ Flash IV. does it have anything to do with it?

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2014
*is in route 504 near skyner city*
*uses pilot license*
INFERNAPE USES GLIDE
wtf??? I taught it to my Drifblim O.O

Back