• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quick Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
[a id]top1[/a id][a id]t&erules[/a id]
QUICK BATTLE THREAD
Hello there! This here is the Quick Battle Thread, your go-to place if you ever want to try out a new team of yours or just have an urge to battle. Simply request a battle and include your preferred rules (or standard rules). From there, you may talk through private messages for discussing the battle and swapping Friend Codes. As usual, feel free to ask Wolflare or Anti any questions you might have. Have fun guys.

[a id]rules[/a id]
RULES
— Battle Frontier partner requests and gen. four IV battles can be asked for here.
The rest of the rules still apply, however.

— What tier, rules, and generation?
Be sure to post what tier (it doesn't have to be a Smogon tier though) and generation (BW, DPPt/HGSS, or PBR) you want the battle to be in, as well any additional rules. Or you can simply state you're following the standard rules for convenience.

— Please handle all communication outside of this thread.
Discussion regarding your battle is considered off-topic and will be deleted. This thread is for battle requests, and nothing else. Private/visitor messages, instant messengers, and so on are useful for swapping Friend Codes and the like.

— You may ask for Pokémon Online battles here.
Still, it's generally best to simply challenge someone on the server. Also, every generation (RBY, GSC, RSE, DPPt, and BW) is available on Pokémon Online.

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Oioi first post! 5th Gen OU battle anyone?! Vm me up if you're interested!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
Hey there. I'm here to look for some BW OU Wi-Fi Battles with Item Clause enabled. Anybody wanna volunteer?

TheMarzKing

Mono-Type trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
battle

[SIZE="a"]Looking for an 5th gen UU battle pm/vm me quick[/SIZE]

Jcool

Stellar
Years
Currently looking for a 5th gen battle... any tier but uber can be used... sleep clause, evasion clause, and species clause. PM me if you're interested

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
[SIZE="a"]Looking for 5th gen battle.

Standard rules. PM me.[/SIZE]

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
looking for a battle

looking for a battle taking all pm me

Last edited:
Years