The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 12th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiVamp View Post
I get a blank white screen and Im definitly using the correct rom as it works with my other hacks. Any suggestions?

My former Ruby version worked with some other hacks too, I wouldn't have imagined that the problem was coming from there. Seriously, you should try with another ROM, you never know.
But first go on Options => Emulator => And select "Real Time Clock"
Then on Options => Emulator => Save Type => And select "Flash 128K".
Maybe that will fix your problem.

Old January 12th, 2012, 01:24 PM
sephcloud
Beginning Trainer

Can someone confirme if it is possible to catch Bagon and Gible? Since no wild pokemons appear at MT. Drake

EDIT: nvm searched my way aroud this thread and found that they are not possible to catch

Last edited by sephcloud; January 12th, 2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old January 12th, 2012, 03:47 PM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
there will be release with some bug fixes ?
i wanna play again LP but i need good leveling up in pokemon league , without EXP fix its impossble :D
Old January 13th, 2012, 01:45 AM
rockerzz182
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by sephcloud View Post
Can someone confirme if it is possible to catch Bagon and Gible? Since no wild pokemons appear at MT. Drake

EDIT: nvm searched my way aroud this thread and found that they are not possible to catch
Theres no bagon to cath in this game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephcloud View Post

Theres no bagon to catch in this game..

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by rockerzz182; January 13th, 2012 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 13th, 2012, 02:34 AM
grantos354
Beginning Trainer

I am in Mt. Lauren and i come across a trainer with a Bellossom and the screen goes all funny and i can't actually get into the battle, can someone help me?
Attached Images
File Type: png Light Platinum_01.png‎ (6.1 KB, 16 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by grantos354; January 13th, 2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Adding in picture of problem
Old January 13th, 2012, 03:47 AM
ChibiVamp
>>RETRO GAMER<<

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
My former Ruby version worked with some other hacks too, I wouldn't have imagined that the problem was coming from there. Seriously, you should try with another ROM, you never know.
But first go on Options => Emulator => And select "Real Time Clock"
Then on Options => Emulator => Save Type => And select "Flash 128K".
Maybe that will fix your problem.
Just tried it with a different ROM, making sure it was the US version and no change. I can't use up my bandwidth downloading multiple versions of the same game in the vain hope that I'll find the one magic one that will work...
Old January 13th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiVamp View Post
Just tried it with a different ROM, making sure it was the US version and no change. I can't use up my bandwidth downloading multiple versions of the same game in the vain hope that I'll find the one magic one that will work...
Did you try to write this on Google : "0907 - Pokemon - Ruby Version (U) (v1.0)" ?
On the second or third page there is the site where I found the good ROM (don't remember which one). And don't be that unpleasant, I was just trying to help you if you're not satisfied then it's your problem.

Last edited by Mentalii; January 13th, 2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 13th, 2012, 06:36 PM
kefka109
Beginning Trainer

aw my game got bugged =( i have won about three gyms in "Lauren" (not sure about the name but you know, after being champion) and i had been stucked but today i realized the game bugged.
I flew to the city when prof ellie give one starter And prof is there with pearl and yellow just like the first event in the region (i can pick one starter again haha)... =S what am i going to do now?

PS: english is not my first language
*edit*
P.S.2: I play this hack on a EZ Flash IV. does it have anything to do with it?
Old January 13th, 2012, 07:31 PM
mochi187
Beginning Trainer

*is in route 504 near skyner city*
*uses pilot license*
INFERNAPE USES GLIDE
wtf??? I taught it to my Drifblim O.O
Old January 13th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi187 View Post
*uses pilot license*
INFERNAPE USES GLIDE
Yeah... sh*t happens...
Don't mind it, it can happen

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 14th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Xero-chan
Raver

Well I'd just like to say I had the same issue as the past 10 people who are complaining about the white screen.

But I read a couple of posts and followed directions, I only had to venture back one page. I also changed to Real World Clock and Save Type -> Flash 128K and redownloaded the Ruby ROM following the advice for googling it. And voila, my problem was solved having done both.

Got the hack working, can't wait to try it out. Was referred by a member on Vocaloid Otaku forums~

Awesome hack Wesley, 'grats on the awards as well.
Old January 15th, 2012, 08:40 AM
iop50
Beginning Trainer

I found a pokeball with an elekid in the place that you walk in by the side of the lab. Is that an easter egg?
Old January 15th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
How on earth are there people still posting about problems patching?! There is a patched version on Wesley's site!

EDIT: Ah. It's down. Still.

Last edited by Snakebyte; January 15th, 2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old January 15th, 2012, 03:30 PM
rahct
Beginning Trainer

I got platinum version to work on vba but it wont work for my gameboid on my droid and im not really into playing on my computer. the graphics are glitchy and everytime I use platinum on vba my computer tells me my graphics have changed.
Old January 15th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Xero-chan
Raver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
How on earth are there people still posting about problems patching?! There is a patched version on Wesley's site!

EDIT: Ah. It's down. Still.
I noticed as well. I could just put together the same ZIP or RAR he made for the portuguese version. I'll patch the English version and just provide the VB Advance and whatever else he provided in his other version. He used different file sharing sites, one of them is apparently not stuck with a "inactive link for 30 days and we delete file" rule.

I'm thinking if this guy wanted a mirror he would've made it by now though..
Old January 15th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
I have a question. When I downloaded the game, it said it is a .ips

How do I play the game? Someone PM me with EXACTLY what to do please :)

Wanting to Trade: An Elgato Game Capture HD for an Black or Red 3DS + Pokemon X or Y. Let me know if you are interested.
Old January 15th, 2012, 11:24 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi187 View Post
*uses pilot license*
INFERNAPE USES GLIDE
This will happen with every first pokemon in your party.. You must have Infernape at first position in your party.. THIS IS JUST A GAME GLITCH NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT..
Old January 16th, 2012, 12:21 AM
rockerzz182
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Four Lucian View Post
I have a question. When I downloaded the game, it said it is a .ips

How do I play the game? Someone PM me with EXACTLY what to do please

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahct View Post
I got platinum version to work on vba but it wont work for my gameboid on my droid and im not really into playing on my computer. the graphics are glitchy and everytime I use platinum on vba my computer tells me my graphics have changed.
Search the thread there is already a tutorial for your problem or check my profile..

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 16th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Xero-chan
Raver

The GFX thing happened to me, I enabled Vsync and it fixed it. Though the audio can be choppy at times, but it's doing a lot better with Vsync on. It doesn't bother me much.

As for the .ips problem you need to use Lunar IPS, a program you use to patch the original Pokemon Ruby Rom (and roms in general). There's a tutorial here somewhere for IPS files I'm sure of it, use the search bar on the forum to your advantage.
Old January 16th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Angelki

Is it just me having this problem or is everyone?

Okay so I have the rod, I go fishing and assigned it to a button. I go to fish and press A when I get a bite but POOF the Pokemon escaped! So what the heck am I doing wrong, I even undid the assigned button and did it from the menu and STILL nothing. I tried looking for guides, and watching videos but found nothing.

I want that Seadra for the carvanha!
Old January 17th, 2012, 12:29 AM
grantos354
Beginning Trainer

Can someone please help me with what to do with the glitchy trainer? I can't go any further in the game because of it.
Old January 17th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Angelki

Just an update, i've tried several differen't things and still havng the same issue. I'll go up to something using my super rod, the thingwill pop up "Oh you got a bite (etc.)", click the "A" button to catch it!!! "The fish got away". -.-; This is getting a bit tedious, sense I want my flippin Seadra before i move on. Would be nice to have a decent water/dragon type. Any known fixes to this?
Old January 17th, 2012, 06:34 PM
samiixx
Beginning Trainer

lol at the sideways travelling ship!
this is a cool hack though :D
Old January 18th, 2012, 01:11 AM
grantos354
Beginning Trainer

Can someone please help me? I can't get past this trainer because it goes all glitchy, there is a screen shot attached, please someone help me, and don't just ignore this.
Attached Images
File Type: png Light Platinum_01.png‎ (6.1 KB, 52 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old January 18th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Skyziken
Beginning Trainer

My first post here just letting you know Westley that I love you're Hack rom and I am currenly let's playing it on my channel.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here