The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 5th, 2012, 10:59 AM
2Mew
Beginning Trainer

Just postin to say how much i enjoyed playin ash gray , just finished 3.6.1 and it was awesome, also does anyone know when the orange island episodes are coming

Mewtwo, the worlds most powerful pokemon.
Old January 5th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallkitten View Post
I've got a bit stupid question.but I need to ask. Have I beat Indigo league or I can loose it like Ash?
You can try both options and see what's gonna happen =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Mew View Post
Just postin to say how much i enjoyed playin ash gray , just finished 3.6.1 and it was awesome, also does anyone know when the orange island episodes are coming
Yeah, they are...
Soon...
Old January 6th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Meez

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peetzaahhh View Post
I dont think its that easy to do in a ROM
Ok dint knw

ya actually u shoulndt let them

how did u put banners in ur sign

even if they do u shouldnt let them pss further into the game

Last edited by colcolstyles; January 6th, 2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: QUADRUPLE POSTING!!
Old January 6th, 2012, 08:43 AM
pypper
Unhatched Egg

Wait wat? who is working on this? cuz metapod hasn't been writing in this thread for a long time.
Old January 10th, 2012, 05:18 AM
MrVenik
Beginning Trainer

I'm not an expert hacker, but I'm definitely familiar with programmes such as Advance Map, Advance Trainer and XSE. Though this hack is fantastic, I'm trying to improve some parts of the scripts by making small adjustments. However, there are certain scripts I just can't seem to find, like the Oak handing Pikachu over-script and the Damian battle-script... Can anyone help me with this?
Old January 12th, 2012, 10:17 AM
FTPB
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
Hello, first of all I would like to say that this hack is amazing and so much fun it had been done perfectly. However, during the Mewtwo event after the clone Pokemon come out, I went back inside the room where they came from bu mistake and bow I can't seem to get out. Is there something I need to or do I have to redo the even and not reenter that room? ( the pc in the room does nothing then I try to press "A" on it)

Last edited by FTPB; January 12th, 2012 at 02:57 PM.
Old January 14th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
Hey man, I think you should make a series out of this, do all of Ash's adventures, if you want I can help out with mapping and what not, let me know :)

Wanting to Trade: An Elgato Game Capture HD for an Black or Red 3DS + Pokemon X or Y. Let me know if you are interested.
Old January 15th, 2012, 03:27 AM
P0kemon Trainer Red
Dragon Type User

Is Metapod23 still working on this? Also how far in the game is it that the beta is over?

Hacks I support:

Old January 15th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Dimebag
Getcha' Pull !

Nature: Gentle
great hack ! :D waiting for final version....
Old January 17th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Jibrhan
Beginning Trainer

Its been 4 months since 3.6.1.! Is Metapod going to continue with the rom hack?
It ends when you defeat the Fearow and release your Pegiot to be the guardian of the forest.
Is that it? or is there anything else in this update?
Orange Islands in the next Update? plz
Metapod plz respond to us.
Is there going to be more updates?
approximately when?
are you even working on it?
plz let us know
Old January 17th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibrhan View Post
Its been 4 months since 3.6.1.! Is Metapod going to continue with the rom hack?
It ends when you defeat the Fearow and release your Pegiot to be the guardian of the forest.
Is that it? or is there anything else in this update?
Orange Islands in the next Update? plz
Metapod plz respond to us.
Is there going to be more updates?
approximately when?
are you even working on it?
plz let us know
Metapod said he was just taking a bit of a break he released almost back to back pieces of the hack because he felt it was wrong not to get to through the pokemon league at the very least because he knew he was going to take a big break from this not saying he will be back anytime soon or at all just saying he did warn us it may be quite a while before we hear from him again
Old January 18th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Jibrhan
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
Metapod said he was just taking a bit of a break he released almost back to back pieces of the hack because he felt it was wrong not to get to through the pokemon league at the very least because he knew he was going to take a big break from this not saying he will be back anytime soon or at all just saying he did warn us it may be quite a while before we hear from him again
Oh ok thanks Its good to know that hes just taking a break and not abandon.

Thx man
Old January 20th, 2012, 06:31 AM
ArnoutvandenBosch
Pokemon master

Nature: Relaxed
if you evolved your bulbasaur and squirtle can you still do the cutscenes (wartortle and the sleeping blastoise and bulbasaurs evoltion garden)?
Old January 20th, 2012, 02:28 PM
ArnoutvandenBosch
Pokemon master

i use version 3.5.4 and i have the bug of richie never finishing his match. when i try to enter the indigo stadium it still says i lost because i came to late. and leaving the building and reentering doesn;t work nnor does warping to the other side of the map. i think it's because time based events won't work is that a possibility because my fossil will never be ressurected on cinnebar it keeps telling me it takes a little wihile please help!
also i my save doesn't work it says save error exchange backup memory help needed

Last edited by ArnoutvandenBosch; January 20th, 2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old January 21st, 2012, 10:02 AM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoutvandenBosch View Post
i use version 3.5.4 and i have the bug of richie never finishing his match. when i try to enter the indigo stadium it still says i lost because i came to late. and leaving the building and reentering doesn;t work nnor does warping to the other side of the map. i think it's because time based events won't work is that a possibility because my fossil will never be ressurected on cinnebar it keeps telling me it takes a little wihile please help!
also i my save doesn't work it says save error exchange backup memory help needed
You need Pidgeotto or Pidgeot. Charizard may work but I doubt it
Old January 21st, 2012, 05:08 PM
Starforce23
Ultimate Trainer Red

Perfect,just like the anime. Congratulations, you have already finished all the indigo episodes, best of luck to you.

Im cool and cute,and I can transform into any Pokemon!
Old January 21st, 2012, 05:28 PM
AimanZakrey
Beginning Trainer

good work man !!keep it up!
Old January 22nd, 2012, 04:31 AM
supperdragon

Hi guys,i am playing beta 3.6.1.It is really cool but i am confused here.After i defeat Mewtwo,i went to NEW ISLAND.There is just a big tree standing there???I can't find anything.What should i do?Btw,i can't find the Charizard chills event,please help me.I am heading to Victory Road and he won't obey me.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 04:38 AM
nbcool
Beginning Trainer

I am new to pokecommunities and only joined to post on this thread. Please Metapod could you raise the difficulty of this game. I finished it in three days and now it seems really boring to play.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 07:53 AM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoutvandenBosch View Post
if you evolved your bulbasaur and squirtle can you still do the cutscenes (wartortle and the sleeping blastoise and bulbasaurs evoltion garden)?
As This beta is exactly that of the anime so sory you can't do these events if you had evolved bulbasaur and squirtle...
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:13 AM
ArnoutvandenBosch
Pokemon master

for what i have a pidgeot and a charizard but i lost against richie because i came late, which is inevideble (excuse my english) but oak says come back to pallet for a party after you supported richie on his match. problem is the match of richie never finishes. also do you know how to save mine keeps saying save error. exchange backup memory i play on gba emulator 23.2 vba i can save with shift+f1 but i believe to download a newer patch of the gave i need a save file i already tried flash 128k
Old January 22nd, 2012, 10:17 AM
supperdragon

Finally,i finished all the battles in Indigo.Now i have one small problem,where is the Orange island???I went to Route 1 river and found nothing!!!I am playing 3.6.1 beta!
Old January 22nd, 2012, 11:54 AM
Hunter246

i have all the badges, and i went home did the mime event and the seafoam islands. I get back home and i cant start the next event; i am very confused
Can someone help me???
Old January 22nd, 2012, 01:56 PM
zappo123456789
Beginning Trainer

I have a question? how do i download this.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 11:17 PM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by supperdragon View Post
Finally,i finished all the battles in Indigo.Now i have one small problem,where is the Orange island???I went to Route 1 river and found nothing!!!I am playing 3.6.1 beta!
There is no Orange Islands in this beta. That will come in future betas

Download the beta on the first post available

Last edited by giradialkia; January 23rd, 2012 at 02:52 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links