The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups

Notices

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

Old January 21st, 2012, 10:15 AM
SniDERPvy
My Snivy got Derped......

Nature: Careful

Welcome, one, all! In honor of the newly discovered Ranse region, the Pokémon League created an archipelago of islands between Sinnoh and Unova. Currently, 8 islands surround one center island. Each island contains Pokémon from all regions and the Pokémon living on the islands corresponds to the type of the gym leaders. All Gym Leaders are from past regions, with different Pokémon. We only have 3 spots filled, which you can see down below. Now, what are you waiting for? Go!

You must PM me if you want to be a Gym Leader. VM the gym leader to get ready for battle. All battles are conducted on Pokémon Online. Report results here so i can fill out the results. If you get to beat me (if you can), you get a choice to be New Champion or to challenge again. Each leader is permitted one Legendary on team and the Champion can have two. A Leader can challenge the Champion and if they win, the leader reaches Prestige level, allowing 2 legendarys.

Gym 1: Electric User - Elesa (SniDERPvy)
Gym 2:
Gym 3:
Gym 4:
Gym 5:
Gym 6:
Gym 7:
Gym 8:

:Elite Four 1
:Elite Four 2
:Elite Four 3
Dragon User - Lance (SniDERPvy) :Elite Four 4
Champion
All-Around User - Kenta (SniDERPvy)

Click on Me for Results

Last edited by SniDERPvy; January 21st, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links