< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion Spoilers BW063 - Underground Gym Battle VS Clay!

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Reply Post Reply
Old January 8th, 2012 (11:24 AM).
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
This is so far my favorite gym battle that I ever seen on Best Wishes. Each Pokemon that Ash used did a really good job. I loved Oshawott battle and Snivy and then Boldore of course. I loved how the battle turned out and everything. Ash was finally thinking straight for once. Overall, a really good gym battle. I loved it.
Old January 22nd, 2012 (11:19 AM).
What do I put here?
Gold Tier
I haven't been watching every single episode recently, but Ash's battle style has "developed" (for this series, not as in better than he was in DP) so that he's now thinking about typings more and more. I don't know if he covered this in a previous episode, but I remember other BW episodes where he was talking about not needing typings at all, so this is an improvement. Obvious that Dangoro was going to evolve, but I enjoyed it anyway.

And every time I heard Dangoro, I thought of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmSjrr0XQNw XD
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links