The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:31 AM
Black Hawk
Char

Nature: Relaxed
[SIZE="a"]"What's with that one? Why dose she run from me?" she looked sad, because EVERYTHING saw her as a threat. "Not answering you joke because it will probably be mean. I'm hungry." Char pulled a large berry from her bag. She sighed. "Do you want some?"[/SIZE]

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:34 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

"You say thats mean and you come in outta no-where and try and get all the credit for my work. So you know what, I'd shut up if I were you. Now lemme just get something..." He said, going towards the cavern.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:47 AM
gusfromholland
Megan

Nature: Brave
"Guys, please stop!" Kara shouts. She's still trembling, but that doesn't matter to her now. "This could end up in a serious fight! So stop it! And Charizard, I run from you because I'm a SCARED thing!!!" she yells at Char. "I get scared from every little thing in this entire big bad world and I just can't help it!" Because her anger and fear are both really intense, she suddenly attacks with Shadow Ball.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:50 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

"I'm not helping on this one, this one's your prob..."
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:52 AM
Black Hawk
Char

[SIZE="a"]"I don't take credit for someone else's work. I have honor, you know." that was a fact. Char was a very honorable person.... Pokemon, or whatever. Her tail flared up when she she was angry, and it was blazing. Sheesh, she thought. That guy is totally annoying. Her tail lit up the whole cave. Smoke came out of her nostrils. "Whatever."[/SIZE]

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:53 AM
gusfromholland
Megan

Kara takes a few steps back in fear. "Smoke..." it reminds her of the gas that transformed her and makes her scared.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:57 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

He got his gun out, and pointed it at the Charizard.
"Shut up. Now."
Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:00 AM
gusfromholland
Megan

Kara yelps. "No shooting here!" she shouts while bolting towards Beyblade with an incredible speed. "No shooting!" she repeats, and leaps onto Beyblade.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:03 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

(EDIT: Due to a message someone has gave me, all posts on this topic need to be at least 3 lines from now on for the Roleplays sake. Thankyou for listening.)

He purposly shot it beside the morph so that it missed. "One, I can use this when I want. Two, just because I saved you a second ago
doesn't mean I'm not willing to kill you." He wasn't gonna mess with the others now. He'd been on the run for a week now, living on scraps, and then two dimwits came along and started to annoy him.

Last edited by MrKyurem; January 22nd, 2012 at 09:10 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:09 AM
Black Hawk
Char

[SIZE="a"]Chat looked surprised at the gun. "Why would you shoot me!?" she pulled out her sythe. "Don't. You. Dare." She stared at him. Her eyes literally looked like fire. A accidental puff of fire escaped her mouth. She held the sythe in a defensive position.[/SIZE]

Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:12 AM
gusfromholland
Megan

Kara whimpers. "But we..." she silences for a moment. "we're not supposed to hurt each other! Look at yourself! With your mega-awesome shotgun. It's not going to help you when the humans capture us again!" She's dead serious about this and not about to let this happen. She looks at the pit next to her, the one that the shotgun created, and groans. "And that," she points at the hole, "is not going to happen to me again.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:20 AM
Black Hawk
Char

[SIZE="a"]Chat took in mind what Amber said. Then her sythe disintegrated. "You're right." she sighed. "We need to team up, and fight those humans. And free the others... If there are others." She remembered the screams of horror, and shouts of pain.[/SIZE]

Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:25 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

"It will if you keep annoying me." he said, talking to the Umbreon. "Look. I came here solo, and I was perfectly fine.Then you guys showed up, and you've just slowed me down. If you just start shutting up now, and being a little less dependent on me, even for 1 minuite, then we might get somewhere. How about you start now, so I can get on with trying to get away from the lab." He sighed, and went into the small room that they couldn't climb up.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 11:26 AM
Black Hawk
Char

[SIZE="a"]"You can't fly, can you? NO! You can't. Face it, you need me. I can do overview of where we are traveling, see where the enemy's hideout is!" she realized her tail was flaring, almost turning blue. Her wings were spread out, and teeth were gritted. She signed, and leaned on the wall. "I'm sorry. My anger got the best of me."[/SIZE]

Old January 22nd, 2012, 11:38 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

He calmed down. One more chance. "Look, I'll give you 1 more chance, but if you annoy me enough, then," He shot his gun at the cave wall.
"You understand?"
Old January 22nd, 2012, 12:43 PM
Black Hawk
Char

[SIZE="a"]"And if you annoy me," she said cooly, and her sythe appeared. With a few fluid movements of her arm, a rock was cut into thirds. "I'm going to find a place to stay." she announced. Walking back into the cave, she noticed a lava hole. (a lava hole is a crack in a cave, where lava used to flow.) She walked in, seeing it got wider. "This is perfect" she said. Then, she laid her sythe against the walk.[/SIZE]

Old January 22nd, 2012, 01:13 PM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

"I'm off." he said, going into the vibrant blue room. He then hung apon the roof, only to find the crobat was right next to him. He then settled on the ceiling. Why should he continue with the others? He had managed by himself, but he felt sure that eventually that they would become independant. Or, he'd just get a blood stain on his gun.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 01:25 PM
Black Hawk
Char

[SIZE="a"]Chat closed her eyes, and thought "wow, if he wasn't such a **** I would actually like him." she laughed to herself. "Sure, me and him. Whatever." The room lit up with her burning tail. The room was hot, and large. Some springs appeared though the wall. After Char settled down, she finnaly fell asleep.[/SIZE]

Old January 22nd, 2012, 01:37 PM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

In th night, the Ferrothorn was woken up by the Crobat. The Crobat flew around in circles, and then flew outside. He looked at the clear sky, with stars twinkling.
"What am I looking at?" He pointed to some distance away in the forest, and then pointed to himself, and then pointed to the Ferrothorn. The Ferrothorn told the Crobat to tell him in the morning, went into his room, and fell asleep.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 01:42 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Nature: Quirky
I have already warned most of you about lack of post length. Please, please, please, please follow the rules!

It's four lines (on an average computer screen) for each post! Four lines! Please guys, it is NOT that hard.

Any breaking of the rules from now on will result in immediate infractions.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 02:02 PM
Black Hawk
Char

[SIZE="a"]OOC: ok sorry. I will try longer lines. I really do try[/SIZE]

Old January 22nd, 2012, 04:20 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Can I still join? I wanted to before this started, but the Internet closed on me T^T If I can, here is my SU

Name: Kat

Pokemon DNA/Gas infused: Zoura

Appearence: Kat formed a little differently than the other test subjects. The only Zoura characteristics that she was givin were the ears, tail, and fangs. She has short, black hair with red highlights. Her nails formed more into claws, and now most of her teeth are razor sharp. She wears a black tank top with a red bra that barely shows, and dark blue jeans. She is barefoot.

Personality: Kat has a split personality. Some days, she is cold, and slightly mean. Other days, she is as cheery as can be, and loves to be with others. She even has conversations with her other personality at times. For this, she is considered odd. She was naturally cold. Her cheery side came from the Zoura DNA

Weaponary: Daggers and swords. On her way of escaping, she stole some feather shaped daggers.

Ability: Illusion

Moves: Shadow morph (dissappears into the shadows for a short time.), Shadow Claw, and Transform.

Rebel?: Yes!

Other: she cannot really fight really well, but will try.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 23rd, 2012, 07:04 AM
gusfromholland
Megan

Kara winds up alone again and decides to take a walk. To ease her troubled mind, that is. She feels the tension between the two melt away and turns around. They were different too, just like her, and she finally notices that. Maybe they were test tube babies as well and maybe they're traumatized, just like she is. She finally realizes that they're all not of the ordinary kind and maybe, just maybe, if they make up to each other, they can become allies, or maybe even friends. While pondering all this, Kara strolls past a large building. Isn't that the place where they were held captive? Yes, yes it is. She sneaks past it and takes a sprint, before they can spot her
Old January 23rd, 2012, 08:11 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

(Yes, you are ok to join at any time. And I have a laptop now, and the screen isn't that big, but I do try to get 4 lines.)
The Ferrothorn morph woke up, and saw the Crobat flying hopefully in his face, shining a bright pink.
"Go on, show me then..." The bat immedietly flew out and waited for him to catch up. When he got there, the Crobat began trying to explain something would happen. He started to point at the sun, then pointed to the west. He did it multiple times, but eventually the Ferrothorn understood. The pink bat then pointed at the forest, and then the cave. Once again, he had to do it multiple times. The pink bat seemed disencouraged by the fact that it took a while for the morph to understand, but he carried on explaining. He then pointed at himself, and then at the Ferrothorn. This time, he didn't understand, but the Crobat knew the basic story he was trying to tell.
"Croooeor."
"So... is this good or bad?" The Crobat nodded. "Good?" The Crobat nooded again. The Ferrothorn thought for a moment, and then realised that he needed to do something. I need to tell them. By evening, something good is coming...
Old January 23rd, 2012, 08:44 AM
gusfromholland
Megan

Kara is out of this humans' sight en pants. That was terribly close. One wrong step and she would've been captured. And the needles would hurt her again. Needles... brr... She already starts trembling at the thought. There's only one thing that's worse than the gas and that is a needle. Maybe she should return to the Ferrothorn and report what happened to her. When she spots Beyblade, she immediately blasters out everything that occured and and squeaks afterwards. "It was so scary!"
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links