The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Voting Polls

Notices

Pokémon Voting Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 28th, 2012, 03:51 PM
pikachu00
Unhatched Egg

I was wondering what other people would do if they were a Pokemon trainer in real life and they owned actual Pokemon that they could battle with. What region would you start out in? What starter Pokemon would you choose? what Pokemon would you catch? Would you evolve you Pokemon? Please answer these questions when you visit this thread.
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:03 PM
arbok
cobra pokemon

I think I'd aim to be gym leader for poison types.probely start with Bulbasaur in kanto as they're part poison and aparantly the most friendly of the kanto starters. Catch the same team I used for fire red last time Ekans, Gastly, Nidoran, Zubat, tentacool. I'd do an Ash about evolving them and letting it be their choice when they are ready.

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur
Ekans-Arbok
Zubat-Golbat-(with nat. dex)Crobat
Nidoran(M)-Nidorino-Nidoking
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:05 PM
curiousnathan
I will find you

Nature: Quiet
I'd probably become a trainer who starts their journey in either Kanto, Johto or Hoenn. I too would like to become a gym leader but that would be when I'd retire from my travels and settle down in a town. First, I'd probably enter tournaments etc with my Exeggcutor, marowak, Flareon and Scizor. :3

moderator |
lovely pair | PC live
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:07 PM
pikachu00
Unhatched Egg

My name is Sarah and I would start in the Unova region and choose a Tepig for my starter Pokemon. I would catch a Snivy, an Oshawott, and a Purrloin and then I would go to the Kanto region and catch a Pikachu and an Ivysuar. I would evolve my Oshawott and my Snivy.
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Toujours
Howling Poros

Nature: Sassy
Gonna kick this over to Pokemon Voting Polls. :)
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
I would DESTROY EVERYTHING with my Hydreigon like a true dark lord. Guess I would start out in the UK, have Snivy as my starter, catch loads of Dark and Dragon types and of course I would evolve them.
Old January 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM
smurf
Veteran Trainer

i would be a trainer and collector i would try to become a elite 4 member that would be my goal
Old January 28th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Welcome to York County, SC!

Nature: Quirky
My hometown would be somewhere in South Carolina. My starter Pokemon would be created by replicating the Mew gene-splicing experiment and of course, would be Mewtwo. I'd capture a variety of different Pokemon, and obviously, I would evolve them (Who wouldn't?) I'd use them to gain fame, fortune, and eventually political power on my journey of world domination. Breaking trainer tradition, I'd also be sure I brought along a firearm or two just for protection, or if things go south.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old January 29th, 2012, 08:15 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

Nature: Relaxed
It start with a Oshawott, evolve it into Dewott, and give it a choice to evolve. I'd also have a Musharna, Zebstrika, Scolipede, Excadrill and Hydriegon. I'd then make sure Drakow and Elite Overlord LeSabre don't achieve world dominance.
Old January 29th, 2012, 11:13 AM
superolie1
Beginning Trainer

I would start in johto and be a trainer, i would catch a swinub, scyther, bagon, squirtle, darumaka and a riolu, of course i would have to go to different regions to achieve this and i would let them evolve when they want.
Old January 29th, 2012, 11:33 AM
aperso
left to www.thepkmnworld.com

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aperso
What region would you start out in?
Sinnoh

What starter Pokemon would you choose?
Turtwig

What Pokemon would you catch?
Any type that would help. But, all of them because I don't want to be Pokéist.

Would you evolve you Pokemon?
Yes I will. After all I have to complete a Pokédex. Not to forget the saying is "Gotta catch 'em all!" and Evolving is catching them all.

Old January 29th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Ghiaccio
Ace Trainer

Well, I'd start off in sinnoh (or if we're talking about real life places, it would be in Georgia) with a Piplup definitely, then go around each region catching the 6 Pokemon i liked using the most through all my playthroughs of the every region, and have a cool group of Pokemon to choose from, then I'd try and end up being an all around (as in type) gym leader somewhere, that'd be cool
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
Pichu02
Pichu of Power

Nature: Bashful
I would start in the (Region of X and Y) and my starter would be Chespin. Then I would get a Pichu named Sparx (because Pichu are awesome)
Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:33 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I'd probably start in Sinnoh with a Turtwig and strive to open a high-level Ground type gym where I get to abuse Sand Stream. Everything I'd have would be evolved except for a Wooper that would act as the mascot.
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I would start in the Hoenn region and my starter would be Treeko and only catch grass type pokemon.
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I would train to become a Pokemon doctor or Pokémon Connoisseur - I'm inspired by Cilan. I would be perfectly at home in Unova. My home town would be in Undella Town, and get a chance to ride across the Marine Tube anytime to visit Humialu City.

At the start of the journey, I would start off with Oshawott, and slowly raise it to Dewott, as a gift, I'll give it a everstone. Along the way I would love to catch, or befriend a Patrat, Purrloin, Emolga, and hopefully Mienfoo. They are some of my top 10 favorite Pokemon.

As for evolving, I think best to let the Pokemon decide.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill

Last edited by Playful_Weasel; February 10th, 2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: added bold text to post
Old February 9th, 2013, 04:03 AM
RPX
seclusion

Nature: Hasty
I'd be a trainer in Hoenn, in either Rustboro, Slateport or Lilycove. Treecko would be my starter. Evolution would be amazing, but I think that it would be best to let the Pokemon decide. I'd love to be a part-time coordinator or something, but I'm probably too shy for the part. xD;

If not, I would start with a Rayquaza and make it devour my enemies.
Old February 9th, 2013, 04:35 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely
I would start in kanto or hoenn. My starter would be Squirtle or Treecko. I would start collecting my favourite pokemons. I would also evolve them. And in time I would perfect my pokemon. Then I might try to be a gym leader. If not then Elite Four. I would train my pokemon to perfection. After that I would start thinking new ways to explore the world etc. Also I might join some team.

Old February 9th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Banned

Nature: Brave
I'd be a Kanto trainer, choosing Charmander as my starter. Johto I'd choose Cyndaquil, Hoenn Treecko, Sinnoh Chimchar and Unova...Oshawott. My dream is to collect badges all over the world and become each region's champion by defeating every elite four and winning every league.
Old February 9th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Arcturus.
Does this unit have a soul?

Aside from being the happiest person in the world, I would probably just start as a simple trainer in the Kanto region, receive my precious Bulbasaur from Profressor Oak, and just start my amazing, Pokemon journey. Then, once I become the Champion of the Indigo League, I would probably move on to Hoenn, then Sinnoh and so on. If only I was a trainer...
Old February 9th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Mr. Whiscash
Unegged Hatch

Nature: Sassy
I couldn't see myself actually going on the journey if I could raise Pokemon for real. I'd probably just keep some as pets, though my favorite Pokemon wouldn't really make for a practical pet irl.
(it's Qwilfish)
Old February 10th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Caelus
Gone

I would start out in the Kanto region and go through every region like Ash does in the anime.

I Would try to be the best trainer I can be and if I'm good enough I'll try to be an elite four or even the champion of any of the regions.
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:38 AM
Syncai
Unhatched Egg

I'd start in Unova and get an oshawott x). I'd only evolve the pokemon if they were ready or want to.

I'd catch a growlithe and evolve her with a firestone when ready C8
I'd also make it my goal to get me a Virizion (one of my favourite pokemon xD)

I'd be one of those trainers that never talk to anyone though xD *fear of talking irl*

Old February 11th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Nature: Quirky
I'd be from Unova and I'd start with my beloved Oshawott (you know I love you Oshy hahaha) and I'd catch any Pokemon I find strong and cute at the same time. I'd only evolve them when I want to.

I plan on traveling all the regions and collecting Gym Badges and become the CHAMPION!
And not forget where you’ve come from

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Old February 11th, 2013, 06:54 AM
RenegadeClyde
....'-'.

Nature: Bold
That's something I always trought about. I would probaly start in Sinnoh and pick Turtwig as my starter. I would catch and train my Pokémon at my own pace (Without any worries of doing it fast or training my pokémon like crazy). Collecting Gym badges wouldn't be a priority to me, I would just travel, meet new people and pokémon...

I also would search like crazy for a Ponyta (Rapidash) or a Growlithe (Arcanine). (It would be amazing to ride one of these Pokémon at full speed!)

Sponsored Links