The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old January 30th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
YES SHE IS, AND YOU COULD CALL HAX BUT SADLY I TERMINATED DR. HAX.
Well, I was going to add Route 11 to this post, but I'm too lazy to continue writing. SO HERE YOU GO, HAVE SOME CAKE, BUT REMEMBER THAT IT'S A LIE.
Old January 30th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Meanwhile you are just delaying the inevitable CURSE my character will put on yours. :B

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 30th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
BLASPHEMY! Your curses are nothing! NOTHING! o3o
There, go read, listen to that beautiful Vanilla Blossom and eat that lying cake. EAT IT.
Old January 31st, 2012, 07:48 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Nature: Naive
I don't mind Lanhua-spamming, Soul-spamming, Kitaru-spamming or any character-spamming :D well yeah, since spam is defined as Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages I'd rather not have that :B but decent, entertaining posts make me so happy~

If you're not in a hurry, do take your time to read the other players' posts as well. That, like Mr Mammoth said, can give you an insight to how other people interpret or view a route, an event or just RPing in general. And maybe you can get a feel for what players you'd like to interact with later on :3

Now, in these kind of RPs, it's often more about just writing than real RPing :x since the only other "player" you've met so far is me via the story parts of the chapters. That's why I thought changing the pace up a bit inside towns might give a different feeling for this RP. Hopefully positively so.

Also, SWAN - writing about the passing of days is completely fine. Someone might interpret route 11 to take a day or two to get through, while someone else might think it could be crossed in a couple of hours. Actually, I don't mind either interpretation. We probably shouldn't mention weekdays in this RP, then xD

BUT when you meet up, you should probably make sure both characters are at the same time of the day :p
Old January 31st, 2012, 01:28 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
YOU KILLED DR. HAX?!!!! YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY FOR YOUR SINS!!!1!!1!!!!11

Pffth. Curses. Soul is so messed up in the head that it's like he is already under a curse

Well technically. *raises finger at pushes up glasses*
The cake is not a lie since you CAN find it at the end of Portal.
Well that depends on which lying cake you ate talking about, the Portal one or the 4chan one. But we will NOT even think about the latter one.
Old January 31st, 2012, 03:33 PM
The warden
I'm back!

Location: Standing at the edge of the world! Thinking let's jump off!
@Mr.Mammoth: What would you think to Kitaru and Soul meeting up in the next town? If they did I think they would get into a fight because Kitaru would just get annoyed at Soul.

@Everyone: I'm still looking for a PC rival. Anyone interested?
Old January 31st, 2012, 03:46 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

@The warden: Sure why not? Soul will be all edgy and s*** since they will be in Febourough Town, Soul's birthplace. I bet Soul would just snap immideately due to all the tension and go apes*** crazy on Kitaru as well, he'd certainly love the satisfaction to put a pestering human in his place!
Old January 31st, 2012, 04:06 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

I'll be Kitaru's rival! Not sure how it'll work but let's go for it! :D

Old February 1st, 2012, 01:32 AM
The warden
I'm back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mammoth View Post
@The warden: Sure why not? Soul will be all edgy and s*** since they will be in Febourough Town, Soul's birthplace. I bet Soul would just snap immideately due to all the tension and go apes*** crazy on Kitaru as well, he'd certainly love the satisfaction to put a pestering human in his place!
Yeah, that would work. I wouldn't mind Kitaru getting a little beaten up because getting into fights he can win is in character for Kitaru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu View Post
I'll be Kitaru's rival! Not sure how it'll work but let's go for it! :D
Well I think that if Ethan just starts to analyze Kitaru's behavior then Kitaru will eventually snap. The tricky thing would be pushing his buttons to make him want to battle Ethan instead of just beat him up. I would say that Kitrau's honor should be used as leverage but if you have any better ideas then just go with them.

One idea could be have the fight first then meet Ethan who notes that Kitaru has been in a fight and has bruises consitant with fighting a lot (or something like that any way). It being suggested that Kitaru is a fighter he would likely battle for his honor despite the fact he gets into fights all the time XD
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:38 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Sounds like a plan to me! We'll have to wait for your fight with Soul then. :D

Old February 1st, 2012, 05:43 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoNQrUfAM2A&feature=related

Enjoy Lynn Coltheart's theme while I go catch a Marill~~

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:58 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Mammoth, what's that word on s that gets censored when you type? XD

I'm looking forward to you guys meeting up :3 There'll be some further story events in the town too, at least for those who want to since it'll be optional. I perhaps should let you know that things you do in some chapters (even what pokémon you catch!) can affect what you'll be able to do / who will do something to you in future chapters ;) you won't know what, until you're there, moahaha.

I like that theme, Shawn~
Old February 1st, 2012, 11:31 AM
§acred†Beo!
F.A.T.E.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to §acred†Beo!
Me and Swan are going to be doing a joint post battle in the very near future .

I'm excited to see where you are going with this story Reds. Also don't forget to read my post from the other day .

Old February 1st, 2012, 01:44 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

@RHCP: What? You mean s***, or do you mean s***? Or maybe s***, s***ily, s***, s***, s***?

Oh Red, you sneaky GM there! *waves hand gently*

@The warden: Wait. A little beat up? Soul will probably try to kill him, so I'm not too sure if Kitaru will go out with just minor bruises xD

Another thing. Fights he can win easily? Well he is a good fist-fighter against humans, but how about Pokémon? Granted, Soul is a human, BUT he is basically one with Pokémon-moves. He has claws!!! XD
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:57 PM
The warden
I'm back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mammoth View Post
Another thing. Fights he can win easily? Well he is a good fist-fighter against humans, but how about Pokémon? Granted, Soul is a human, BUT he is basically one with Pokémon-moves. He has claws!!! XD
Oops I put "can win" it should have been "can't win", yeah I was already at the conclusion that Kitaru was going to lose.

@Red: Wow! Well I guess that means more trouble for Kitaru then.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 07:13 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

@The warden: But you never know what might happen

And if Soul beats him, he may challenge Wildboy to a Pokémon-battle? Eh, eh?
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:07 AM
The warden
I'm back!

Not a long post, I would have put another event but I have to see if I catch the Yanma. BTW Red could you suggest some thing for Kitaru to do that isn't battling I've got two posts worth of ideas for battles for this route but none to go in between. If you could suggest at least a couple of ideas that would be great

p.s. I've typed about the same as my last post just to name the Yanma XD

Last edited by The warden; February 3rd, 2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old February 5th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The warden View Post
Not a long post, I would have put another event but I have to see if I catch the Yanma. BTW Red could you suggest some thing for Kitaru to do that isn't battling I've got two posts worth of ideas for battles for this route but none to go in between. If you could suggest at least a couple of ideas that would be great :)

p.s. I've typed about the same as my last post just to name the Yanma XD
Hm, not sure I understand. You want to post more on this route, battling, but you want to make even more posts in between them where you don't battle? Well, you could imagine Route 11 as being quite long and thus have to camp somewhere for the night.

Maybe meet another traveler to share campsite with?

Meet some strange bugs that play a trick on Kitaru?

Stop to rest for the night at a bee farm and help them out with something?

Maybe Yanma could prove her worth in some event?

On another note, I'll soon post the next chapter. Feborough Town! After that is Route 10 and after that is a city where the first Arena lies... and some other story-connected events.
Old February 5th, 2012, 09:40 AM
The warden
I'm back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post

Hm, not sure I understand. You want to post more on this route, battling, but you want to make even more posts in between them where you don't battle? Well, you could imagine Route 11 as being quite long and thus have to camp somewhere for the night.

Maybe meet another traveler to share campsite with?

Meet some strange bugs that play a trick on Kitaru?

Stop to rest for the night at a bee farm and help them out with something?

Maybe Yanma could prove her worth in some event?

On another note, I'll soon post the next chapter. Feborough Town! After that is Route 10 and after that is a city where the first Arena lies... and some other story-connected events.
That's about right, I just want to pad out in between the battles with a few events. I may even change one of the battles to something else now. I don't want to add extra posts so much as make a couple of longer posts.

Thanks for the suggestions as a teaser I will use at least one of them but I'm not saying which one(s)
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Phew, I gotta try and keep up!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old February 6th, 2012, 03:42 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Don't worry, Shawn. I'm not keeping up in the other journey RPs I'm in ;; so I can't really blame anyone for not posting ultra fast in Arcanum anymore~ As long as you don't disappear from the face of the earth PokéCommunity!
Old February 9th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

But now I've been able to post in all my RPs with at least almost no more than a week's time between posts xD So if busy me can do it, then lazy you can. Unless you've lost interest and feel like it's a chore, writing a post here. In that case, I appreciate if you tell me instead of just hanging around on the players list without posting :>

So, I want to see some posts from more people than Mr. Mammoth and The warden, please. And of course Mammoth and warden can post as well ;) I know several of you guys have plans about meeting up and stuff. I'm excited to see that happen!
Old February 9th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

I'm wondering what happened with Naku. ;;
We had plansss~~

/well Fuyu and I had plans first, but yeah.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old February 9th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
I'm working on my post slowly lol. This one's getting a biiiiiit long as well, and it'll be Route 11 for now. I'll start working on the next town as soon as this is done. Since I'm getting really busy anyways, I won't interact with anybody just yet. :/
Old February 9th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

@DeepImpact: Aww, to bad. I'm really excited for when Soul meets his "rival", but then again me and The warden are gonna have a fun man-to-man brawl. But this RP is starting to introduce the plot! I'm as excited as ever! :D

Sponsored Links