The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 25th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Olli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post

I have to use the userbar program for the words and to shrink the pics, but other than that its all from scratch.
In that case it's up to flubbateios to decide how many points you should be rewarded n_n

However, I believe it's time for a new topic, so here we go.

Which of the Hoenn legendaries do you believe is the best and why?

You can base it on their stats, movepool, or simply on your own individual opinion on the Pokémon. You can optionally choose to supply with a list, listing from the best to the worst in your personal opinion, or you can just state why you think the one you chose is the best.
Old January 25th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post

You can base it on their stats, movepool, or simply on your own individual opinion on the Pokémon. You can optionally choose to supply with a list, listing from the best to the worst in your personal opinion, or you can just state why you think the one you chose is the best.
Oh my gosh, the Regi trio. They're my favorite legendaries, period, including the trio master, but that's off on another topic.

But I'm more of the golem loving type. Their defenses are great, and I just love their design and little side story to them. Their movepools suit them very well, even though they may not be the most varied, they get their specific jobs done.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old January 25th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I'll go with Deoxys. Its so versatile and can adapt to your needs. Plus, it has a cool design
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old January 25th, 2012, 04:57 PM
ikaroschase
サンダース the crackling of sparks

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ikaroschase Send a message via Skype™ to ikaroschase
Name: ikaroschase
Partner Pokemon: scarf the swellow
How Active you will be (1-10): 8! (:

finally! a hoenn club :DDDDD

Old January 25th, 2012, 11:42 PM
flubbateios
Woof.

Nature: Docile
Everything (of the week ) will be changed , and userbar points will be awarded on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
Guess what? I made some userbars! Click on the spoilers to open them and their download links!

Spoiler:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=7894&pictureid=62903

Spoiler:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=7894&pictureid=62902

Spoiler:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=7894&pictureid=62901

Spoiler:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=7894&pictureid=62900

Spoiler:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=7894&pictureid=62899

Man that was a lot of work... Hope you put them to good use!
Thank You ! And that would be 50 points . That is what I meant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulek
Wow those are great Cosmotone lol, which one to pick though I have no idea in all honesty lol.
Indeed

Quote:
The first starter I picked was Mudkip, and that was because a magazine suggested I do so. Now I like all three equally. I love their evolutions, I love their movepools, so to me, I try to rotate which one I use every time I play the games
I picked Mudkip after failing with Treecko. Now I'm resetting to try a Sapphire with Torchic . So, I Will get to see how good Torchic is
Old January 26th, 2012, 12:05 AM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

Nature: Adamant
wow, nice userbars! great job c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flubbateios
Haha, I made a mistake, you got 7/10
... you're not just saying that right? i really did get 7/10? XD;
but yay! that's pretty much what i expected i'd get, so yeah. BRING ON THE NEXT ONE!

BEST LEGENDARY?
i personally base my judgment of pokémon almost completely off their design, so on that note, i'd have to say my favourites are the legendary trio of Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza. They just look so awesome to me ~
and i'm pretty sure the three of them can pack a punch, too c:
Old January 26th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Avishka
Banannaaa~

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
great userbars Cosmotone!!
What is your favorite Hoenn Pokemon ?
Sceptile,Mudkip

What is your favorite game (R/S/E) ?
Pokémon Emerald

Old January 26th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Olli

This is probably one of the hardest choices for me, as there were 10 legendaries introduced in this generation and I just love all of them so much. I think I'm gonna split this up into three categories consisting of:

The Weather Trio (Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza)
The Regi Trio (kinda given, but Regirock, Registeel and Regice)
The last four Pokémon (Latias, Latios, Jirachi and Deoxys)

The Weather Trio is probably the hardest one for me to decide in, as they all three are really special and have some of my favourite legendary designs. The first time I ever saw one of the games was when one of my friends was playing his Sapphire, so the first of the third gen legendaries I ever got to see was naturally Kyogre. The design really appealed to me with all the marks and signs on its body, and the events you had to go through to obtain it was a lot better than the usual ones I'd seen in previous games, so I instantly fell in love.
The fact that a Water type Pokémon could use a move like Thunder was also really new to me, so the moves it learned was another thing that made me like it so much.
One more thing I remember was, that neither me nor my friends knew how in the world its name was pronounced, so we came up with a number of ridiculous ways on how to pronounce it. It wasn't untill one of my friends had seen the anime episode in which Kyogre were that we learned how to pronounce it.

But of course I'd have to see some of the other legendaries at one point and the next one was Groudon, after I had gotten my copy of Ruby. I was amazed because its design was a whole lot better than Kyogre's imo, and I liked the pattern of the marks a lot better than Kyogre's, so its design was most definitely a win in this situation.
The fact that it had so many advantages with its Fire/Ground dual type also played a role in my opinion on it, as it was the strongest Pokémon in my E4 team, and I ended up loving it even more than I ever liked Kyogre.

Oh, the memories I had with Rayquaza. The Sky Tower was the one thing that most of my friends had trouble with, and I was apparently the only one who ever succeeded in going through it, so whenever people got to that point in the game they'd come bugging me for help.
Anyways, Rayquaza is probably the Pokémon of the Weather Trio with the best design imo. The marks don't look as great as Groudon's, but there's something about the big, ferocious that I just really like.
Its movepool isn't bad either, in fact, I really like its moves, though it's one of those Pokémon I never got to learn that much about.
I didn't get to learn how to pronounce Rayquaza's name either, untill I learned some proper English.

In the end I'd have to list them like this for the memories and my personal opinion on them:

1. Groudon, for the best designed body marks and great typing with great moves and not to mention that it's the one I've had the most time with

2. Rayquaza, for the most badass and awesome design with great moves and great stats, while also being the most difficult and fun to catch.

3. Kyogre, for being the one I've had the least experiences with and the one whose design I like the least. Probs to the mark design and the Thunder move though.

The Regi Trio is another matter, though, as I never got to catch any of them on my own game, as I didn't get to know about them untill I had lost my game. One thing I know for certain is that they're extremely hard to catch, one thing that I really hated about them.
I really like how they were hidden inside caves in seemingly normal background tiles, and all the things you had to do to get them. I honestly don't remember how we found out, as neither me nor my friends knew any English at the time we played the games.
I don't really have that much to say about each of them individually, as I never got to know that much about them, though I'm still gonna give a list based on their designs.

1. Regice, because of its splendid design. I always pictured it as the leader of the 3 for some reason, but that's mostly based on its strenght.

2. Regirock, since its design is a bit more thought out than Registeel's, yet it's still not the best design.

3. Registeel, I honestly think they should've used a little more time on its design. It isn't bad, but compared to the other legendaries it isn't super good either.

Now, I put the last 4 together in one category, as I didn't want to make them 2 seperate with 2 in each, since I just think it wouldn't fit in and I'm just gonna put Latias and Latios together, as they're almost the same. Since 2 of them are event Pokémon and only one of the eons is accessible in each game (except Emerald, but then you'd also need something from an event), I'm not gonna be saying that much to each of them either.

Latios, the awesome big brother to Latias who sacrificed himself to save Altomare from getting flooded by a tsunami in the fifth Pokémon movie.
Latios is one of my favourite's of the 10 legendaries, based a lot on his heroic act in the movie, but also based on his super design. The same thing basically goes to Latias, as their designs are mostly the same, though I picture Latias as the cuter one of them.

I was totally in love with Jirachi's design the first time I saw it, and I still like it very much. I also really liked its personality in Wish Maker, as the childish Pokémon personalities always have been my favourites. I also pictured Jirachi as the Mew of the third Generation, as I thought it resembled Mew much in both personality and appearance.

I actually never really liked Deoxys' design, I don't know why, but I just don't really like it. I guess it's meant to look a bit weird, as it is a space Pokémon and we all know that everything coming from space looks weird. Destiny Deoxys is one of the movies I have yet to see, so I don't have anything to say about the movie, though I imagine it's pretty good. As far as roles go, I pictured Deoxys as the Mewtwo of the third generation, simply because I thought it fitted Deoxys.

1. Jirachi, mostly because of its personality in the movie, as it was one of the things I liked so much, but also because I like its design and a lot because of its cuteness.

2. Latias/Latios, because of their great concept. Their sibling relation was something really original to Pokémon and a concept that'd be hard to top.

3. Deoxys, because I don't really like its design and because I never really got to know it that much. This might change once I've seen the movie, but for now, this it how it is.
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Nature: Quirky
Quote:

Spoiler:
This is probably one of the hardest choices for me, as there were 10 legendaries introduced in this generation and I just love all of them so much. I think I'm gonna split this up into three categories consisting of:

The Weather Trio (Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza)
The Regi Trio (kinda given, but Regirock, Registeel and Regice)
The last four Pokémon (Latias, Latios, Jirachi and Deoxys)

The Weather Trio is probably the hardest one for me to decide in, as they all three are really special and have some of my favourite legendary designs. The first time I ever saw one of the games was when one of my friends was playing his Sapphire, so the first of the third gen legendaries I ever got to see was naturally Kyogre. The design really appealed to me with all the marks and signs on its body, and the events you had to go through to obtain it was a lot better than the usual ones I'd seen in previous games, so I instantly fell in love.
The fact that a Water type Pokémon could use a move like Thunder was also really new to me, so the moves it learned was another thing that made me like it so much.
One more thing I remember was, that neither me nor my friends knew how in the world its name was pronounced, so we came up with a number of ridiculous ways on how to pronounce it. It wasn't untill one of my friends had seen the anime episode in which Kyogre were that we learned how to pronounce it.

But of course I'd have to see some of the other legendaries at one point and the next one was Groudon, after I had gotten my copy of Ruby. I was amazed because its design was a whole lot better than Kyogre's imo, and I liked the pattern of the marks a lot better than Kyogre's, so its design was most definitely a win in this situation.
The fact that it had so many advantages with its Fire/Ground dual type also played a role in my opinion on it, as it was the strongest Pokémon in my E4 team, and I ended up loving it even more than I ever liked Kyogre.

Oh, the memories I had with Rayquaza. The Sky Tower was the one thing that most of my friends had trouble with, and I was apparently the only one who ever succeeded in going through it, so whenever people got to that point in the game they'd come bugging me for help.
Anyways, Rayquaza is probably the Pokémon of the Weather Trio with the best design imo. The marks don't look as great as Groudon's, but there's something about the big, ferocious that I just really like.
Its movepool isn't bad either, in fact, I really like its moves, though it's one of those Pokémon I never got to learn that much about.
I didn't get to learn how to pronounce Rayquaza's name either, untill I learned some proper English.

In the end I'd have to list them like this for the memories and my personal opinion on them:

1. Groudon, for the best designed body marks and great typing with great moves and not to mention that it's the one I've had the most time with

2. Rayquaza, for the most badass and awesome design with great moves and great stats, while also being the most difficult and fun to catch.

3. Kyogre, for being the one I've had the least experiences with and the one whose design I like the least. Probs to the mark design and the Thunder move though.

The Regi Trio is another matter, though, as I never got to catch any of them on my own game, as I didn't get to know about them untill I had lost my game. One thing I know for certain is that they're extremely hard to catch, one thing that I really hated about them.
I really like how they were hidden inside caves in seemingly normal background tiles, and all the things you had to do to get them. I honestly don't remember how we found out, as neither me nor my friends knew any English at the time we played the games.
I don't really have that much to say about each of them individually, as I never got to know that much about them, though I'm still gonna give a list based on their designs.

1. Regice, because of its splendid design. I always pictured it as the leader of the 3 for some reason, but that's mostly based on its strenght.

2. Regirock, since its design is a bit more thought out than Registeel's, yet it's still not the best design.

3. Registeel, I honestly think they should've used a little more time on its design. It isn't bad, but compared to the other legendaries it isn't super good either.

Now, I put the last 4 together in one category, as I didn't want to make them 2 seperate with 2 in each, since I just think it wouldn't fit in and I'm just gonna put Latias and Latios together, as they're almost the same. Since 2 of them are event Pokémon and only one of the eons is accessible in each game (except Emerald, but then you'd also need something from an event), I'm not gonna be saying that much to each of them either.

Latios, the awesome big brother to Latias who sacrificed himself to save Altomare from getting flooded by a tsunami in the fifth Pokémon movie.
Latios is one of my favourite's of the 10 legendaries, based a lot on his heroic act in the movie, but also based on his super design. The same thing basically goes to Latias, as their designs are mostly the same, though I picture Latias as the cuter one of them.

I was totally in love with Jirachi's design the first time I saw it, and I still like it very much. I also really liked its personality in Wish Maker, as the childish Pokémon personalities always have been my favourites. I also pictured Jirachi as the Mew of the third Generation, as I thought it resembled Mew much in both personality and appearance.

I actually never really liked Deoxys' design, I don't know why, but I just don't really like it. I guess it's meant to look a bit weird, as it is a space Pokémon and we all know that everything coming from space looks weird. Destiny Deoxys is one of the movies I have yet to see, so I don't have anything to say about the movie, though I imagine it's pretty good. As far as roles go, I pictured Deoxys as the Mewtwo of the third generation, simply because I thought it fitted Deoxys.

1. Jirachi, mostly because of its personality in the movie, as it was one of the things I liked so much, but also because I like its design and a lot because of its cuteness.

2. Latias/Latios, because of their great concept. Their sibling relation was something really original to Pokémon and a concept that'd be hard to top.

3. Deoxys, because I don't really like its design and because I never really got to know it that much. This might change once I've seen the movie, but for now, this it how it is.
I agree completely with you on half of these, although you never said which you prefer overall? :o My favourite weather legendary is most certainly Groudon. I don't like Kyogre due to all the hype surrounding it, plus the way it looks. :/ And Rayquaza for some reason never appealed to me - I think that's down to its typing more than anything. Groudon however looks awe-inspiring, and has the ever useful Ground typing! Plus it learns Thunderbolt which is just hilarious. It's a shame about the weather trio in my eyes though, they had potential :<

As for the Regiis... I don't really have much of an opinion on those at all :3 They're not really Pokemon that interest me. I don't know much about their stats or move pools, but based on typing I'd go with Regice. Steel isn't a great type to have on its own, especially for a legendary, and I've never been that big a fan of Rock types. Based on looks however, I think it goes in the reverse order. Registeel looks amazing, closely followed by the more archaic Regirock, then trailing waaay behind is the walking ice burg that is Regice - I really don't like that one's design. :3 So over all... I guess Regirock comes out on top!

As for the other four legendaries... I really don't like Deoxys; its stats seem just too good in my opinion. Plus it doesn't look great and its concept seems too... I don't know the correct word, but I'm not a fan haha. I guess being based on DNA is kinda cool though! Next Jirachi... Jirachi is an absolute pain in the bottom to fight competitively, and yet its still not something I'd consider using - it just doesn't fit my battle style I guess. Although it is kind of cute... I think if it didn't have those tear-marks under its eyes, it might be higher up for me. Latios is next with a good move pool and great stats, the only problem is the way it always looks so serious/grumpy... It really puts me off loving it D: But as a battler, it is amazing! Rivaled only by my next choice (and overall winner), Latias! This Pokemon is an amazing battler, topped only by its unending beauty and cuteness! Its a real shame about its signature move not being overly useful, but I don't think it needs it! Latias is a truly amazing Pokemon on many ways, therefore making it my favourite Hoenn legendary. ^^
Old January 27th, 2012, 09:46 AM
flubbateios
Woof.

ikaroschase: You scored
Spoiler:
6/10, 11 points
in the Week 1 Quiz, answers tomorrow ! :D
Old January 28th, 2012, 01:18 AM
Nova
If I die, I die~

Username: ShadowExcadrill
Partner Pokémon: Leviathan the Rayquaza
How active you will be: I dunno, depends often
Old January 28th, 2012, 01:28 AM
flubbateios
Woof.

Welcome to the club Shadow :D

Anyways, Pokemon of the Week is now Spoink ! The results for the weekly quiz are...

How many pokemon are there in Hoenn ?
Spoiler:

Rayquaza comes at lvl ... in R/S/E
Spoiler:

Hariyama's stat total is ?
Spoiler:

Vital Throw is... (check everything that applies to this move)
Spoiler:
Fighting, Power 70, Less Priority

Salamence learns fly by .. ? (check all methods)
Spoiler:
TM/HM,Level Up

Who is Team Aqua's Leader ?
Spoiler:
Archie

How many people are there in Lilycove City ?
Spoiler:

What color is shiny Azurill
Spoiler:
Green

How many cities/towns are there in Hoenn without a gym (E4 does not count as a gym)
Spoiler:

Who is the Frontier Brain of the Battle Arena in Emerald's Battle Frontier ?
Spoiler:
Greta

Well done to whoever did the quiz !

All userbar points will be awarded today
Old January 28th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Darn! I completely forgot about the quiz. I had every intention of doing it, too. Oh well, it is what it is. However, i shall do the next quiz, and I shall pass with flying colors! :'D

About the Pokemon of the Week:
Spoink is so cute. I've only used it a few times it the games, but when I did it was very useful. Plus it's little spring is adorable! I loved the episode with it, when it lost it's pearl!

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old January 28th, 2012, 01:08 PM
flubbateios
Woof.

Basically, the way I choose a Pokemon of the Week , I get 5 random numbers from 252-386 and find the average, then look at the National Pokedex
Old January 29th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Oo I never answered the favourite game bit! Out of R/S/E, my favourite is Sapphire. ^^ I've never played Emerald so that's immediately ruled out, and Sapphire beats Ruby due to having better version-exclusive Pokémon and because a world full of water beats a world full of dry land in my mind!
Old January 30th, 2012, 08:52 AM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

funny you dislike Kyogre so much even though Sapphire is your favourite game XD;

PotW: SPOINK!
so cuute! i used to have a Spoink in my team in Sapphire. long ago. but i think i never finished that run, and i fell in love with Gardevoir's power shortly after, so yeah. Spoink was left behind with the others in a box. sorry Spoink.. i still love you anyway!
gotta love the Spoink sprite in Pokémon Colosseum though. somehow i remember that so vividly.. so cute! hehe.
Old January 30th, 2012, 11:51 AM
flubbateios
Woof.

I always liked Kyogre, but I love Groudon & Rayquaza more, I think the design is better on both Groudon and Rayquaza, Kyogre is really nice on weather teams though <3 , weigh 'em out and I'd choose Rayquaza
Old January 30th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
From Hell To The Stars

Nature: Quiet
I'd probably go with Groudon over the other members of the weather trio since Drought helps out my other Pokes like Blaziken and Salamence so much lol, hell even by itself it's simply a wrecking machine imo lol.
Old January 30th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Nina Dobrev

Nature: Naughty
Name: Sector Revenge
Partner Pokemon: Aurora the Latias
How Active you will be (1-10): 8.5ish?

Favorite Hoenn Pokemon would be Latias. As for non-Legendary, Milotic all the way! How can anyone not like her? She's the queen of Beauty!

Very first starter Pokemon was of course, Torchic, due to the fact that I love choosing Fire types in every game pretty much. I prefer Blaziken over the other two anyways.

The strongest Hoenn Legendary? Would be Deoxys hands down, depending on you use him. But I'd always pick Latias over any of them <3

I played Ruby a bunch, so I'd have to go with Ruby..
Old January 31st, 2012, 08:31 AM
lewieboy124
Pokemon League Champion

Nature: Relaxed
Please can I join....
Name: lewieboy124
Partner Pokemon: Swellow
How Active will I be: 5 (mainly on weekends)

In my opinion, the strongest Hoenn Legendary is Kyogre as it has loads of useful/powerful moves such as Body Slam and Hydro Pump.
But because I played Pokemon Sapphire, I'm probably being biased. :3

Last edited by lewieboy124; January 31st, 2012 at 08:36 AM. Reason: To answer new topic
Old January 31st, 2012, 09:14 AM
Olli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Name: Sector Revenge
Partner Pokemon: Aurora the Latias
How Active you will be (1-10): 8.5ish?

Favorite Hoenn Pokemon would be Latias. As for non-Legendary, Milotic all the way! How can anyone not like her? She's the queen of Beauty!

Very first starter Pokemon was of course, Torchic, due to the fact that I love choosing Fire types in every game pretty much. I prefer Blaziken over the other two anyways.

The strongest Hoenn Legendary? Would be Deoxys hands down, depending on you use him. But I'd always pick Latias over any of them <3

I played Ruby a bunch, so I'd have to go with Ruby..
Welcome to the club, Sector Revenge. Have fun and stay active n_n

It seems the female Pokémon are using their girly charm on you, though it is quite understandable that you would have fallen for them, as they are indeed great ;)
I also like to pick a specific type of starters, though it's Grass starters in my case, but I think that Blaziken would be my favourite of the starters final evolutionary stage too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewieboy124 View Post
Please can I join....
Name: lewieboy124
Partner Pokemon: Swellow
How Active will I be: 5 (mainly on weekends)

In my opinion, the strongest Hoenn Legendary is Kyogre as it has loads of useful/powerful moves such as Body Slam and Hydro Pump.
But because I played Pokemon Sapphire, I'm probably being biased. :3
No need to ask, everyone who intend on following the rules are welcome, so welcome to the club, lewieboy124 :D A shame that your time in here is mostly in the weekend, though ;_;

It doesn't matter whether your choice is biased or not, actually, as long as it's the one you believe to be the best, though Kyogre has some pretty awesome moves too ;p

Anyways, the current topic has been going for some time now, so boy, oh boy, new topic time!

'Which of the Hoenn Pokémon would you like to see get (pre)evolutions?'
Old January 31st, 2012, 09:07 PM
d4rka8isz
Is Confused.

Nature: Gentle
Username: d4rka8isz
Partner Pokemon: Gardevoir
How Active I'll Be: TBH, I have no idea. When I get on PC, I get sidetracked by a bunch of other topics here, and honestly, the groups are the last place I check.

As for which Pokemon need a pre-evo, I think Volbeat and Illumise could definitely have a single pre-evo that evolves into one of them depending on its gender. I also think Absol could have a pre-evo and Spinda could have an evolution.

Challenges in progress:
Monotype Rock
Boldore Lv. 33 Dwebble Lv. 32 Tirtouga Lv. 32
I need to update faster...
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:32 PM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

NEED EVO?
honestly i think d4rk above me already notes the most important pokémon that need (pr)evos.. though i disagree with Absol. but that's just me.
apart from those, i gotta note Tropius. I thought he could maybe use a prevolution.
and secondly - but not necessarily, i just thought it would be interesting.. maybe an evolution for Castform? 'cause i actually really liked the idea of a Weather-dependent pokémon, but the storyline surrounding it stopped as quickly as it started.. XD;
Old February 1st, 2012, 07:57 PM
Nina Dobrev

Nature: Naughty
o
Quote:
Welcome to the club, Sector Revenge. Have fun and stay active n_n

It seems the female Pokémon are using their girly charm on you, though it is quite understandable that you would have fallen for them, as they are indeed great
I also like to pick a specific type of starters, though it's Grass starters in my case, but I think that Blaziken would be my favourite of the starters final evolutionary stage too.

'Which of the Hoenn Pokémon would you like to see get (pre)evolutions?'
The female Pokemon with their Girly Charm=I need to get married now right? LOL

Gardevoir (Since Gallade is a male) is also a female-like Pokemon so I used her quite a bit in Ruby as well, both her, Flygon & Milotic were my favorites during that time. Flygon was way before I even started using Salamence and he won my heart over Flygon lol

Solrock/Lunatone(Spelled wrong?) would have excellent pre-evolutions in my opinion. They are just...empty to me with their current forms only and nothing else..

Last edited by Nina Dobrev; February 1st, 2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old February 1st, 2012, 11:18 PM
flubbateios
Woof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiinotama View Post
NEED EVO?
honestly i think d4rk above me already notes the most important pokémon that need (pr)evos.. though i disagree with Absol. but that's just me.
apart from those, i gotta note Tropius. I thought he could maybe use a prevolution.
and secondly - but not necessarily, i just thought it would be interesting.. maybe an evolution for Castform? 'cause i actually really liked the idea of a Weather-dependent pokémon, but the storyline surrounding it stopped as quickly as it started.. XD;
I usually look pokemon up for bulbapedia if I catch them . I get Castform in my first run of Emerald and see that it does not evolve, it looks like a baby Pokemon, I think it needs an evo in some way.

UPDATES: Weekly Quiz week 2 is cancelled, sorry, you'll get week 3 though this Saturday

Sponsored Links