• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon platnium team

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2012
I was wondering who should i add to my team in platniu
please help

i have:

-Lvl 27 Roselia
-Lvl 27 Gabite
-Lvl 27 Monferno
-Lvl 27 Psyduck
-Lvl 20 Ghastly (training right now)

who should i add to my teal please help: :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well considering type coverage there, you have a triple weakness to psychic types, (or will have) so a dark type could really help you out. Weavile probably would fill this spot because it has priority and is generally fast & has a great attack stat so it can outspeed & KO some of the psychic types you may have issues with.

Either way, we can give you a lot more help if you post your movesets (since that's what you're meant to do here) rather than just ask what Pokemon can improve your team, since you can have a great Pokemon but poor movesets, and that's what we can help with :3

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2012
ok here are movesets:

-Lvl 27 Roselia (Magical leaf, giga drain, GrassWhistle, leech seed)
-Lvl 27 Gabite (dragon rage, Earthquake, sandstorm, tahe down)
-Lvl 27 Monferno (flame wheel, ember, mach punch, feint)
-Lvl 27 Psyduck (hydro pump, water gun, Confusion, fury swipes)
-Lvl 20 Ghastly (Confuse ray, mean look, curse, night shade)

Years
ok here are movesets:

-Lvl 27 Roselia (Magical leaf, giga drain, GrassWhistle, leech seed)
-Lvl 27 Gabite (dragon rage, Earthquake, sandstorm, tahe down)
-Lvl 27 Monferno (flame wheel, ember, mach punch, feint)
-Lvl 27 Psyduck (hydro pump, water gun, Confusion, fury swipes)
-Lvl 20 Ghastly (Confuse ray, mean look, curse, night shade)

Can you also provide natures so I can see if they're worthy?

For Roselia, I recommend a nature that raises Special Attack (Rash, Mild, Quiet or Modest) or a Timid nature if you want extra Speed.

Gabite is physical-based attacker so I recommend an Adamant or Jolly nature.

Monferno's Attack and Special Attack are even so judging by your moveset, go with either a Naughty, Lonely, Naive or Hasty nature (avoid Timid, Calm, Bold and Modest as your Monferno has a physical moveset).

Psyduck is a Special Attacker, so I recommend Rash, Mild, Modest or Timid nature (avoid Quiet).

Gastly benefits from Modest or Timid nature (avoid Jolly, Impish, Adamant, Careful, Rash, Mild, Quiet, Naughty, Lonely, Naive and Hasty due to Gastly's low defenses and the former four reduce Special Attack).

Now, moveset wise - Hydro Pump is usually inaccurate, so I prefer Water Pulse until you get Surf.

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
Years
  • Age 34
  • US
  • Seen Feb 15, 2013
not to point out flaws or anything Hikari but these are the pokemon he/she already has and i very well doubt said person wants to start over and look for natures so in that light it's in-game natures do not generally matter but they are helpful. My ? is how did psyduck learn hydro pump while on a low level unless it was bred with it.

-Lvl 27 Roselia (Synthesis, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb)
A special attacker if i ever saw one good specd too. Don't evolve roselia until it learns synthesis on lv 47.

-Lvl 27 Gabite (Stone Edge, Earthquake, Sandstorm,Dragon Claw)
Physical attacker and sandstorm raises evasion a bit.

-Lvl 27 Monferno (Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Thunderpunch, U-Turn)
It can be a mixed but its still good physical u can use flame wheel until flare blitz.

-Lvl 27 Psyduck (Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Calm Mind)
Another sp attacker but

-Ghastly (Confuse ray, Shadow Ball, Giga Drain, Psychic)
If you can evolve to gengar if not get a rotom instead.

-Weavile (Brick Break, Ice Punch, Night Slash, Aerial Ace)
Great pokemon, one of my favorites it was my first ev trained pokemon. you can change aerial ace but i found it useful.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2012
Lvl 27 Roselia --- hardy
-Lvl 27 Gabite ---jolly
-Lvl 27 Monferno ---admant
-Lvl 27 Psyduck ----timid
-Lvl 20 Ghastly ----hardy

i ussually look for natures on internet and find a pokemon with that nature only i couldnt find a roselia and ghastly rite nature so i went with hardy

ps. tnx a lot to everybodey

Back