The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


View Poll Results: How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?
All The Time...It's all I use! 4 10.53%
Most of the Time..sometimes I like using Weaker Pokemon 4 10.53%
50/50 Pretty Much. 14 36.84%
Very....Very.....Not so much. 12 31.58%
They're to Powerful and Cheap to use, so NEVER! 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #251    
Old February 3rd, 2012, 07:12 PM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Now we are talking about quizzes.

We are talking about episodes, so the movie the Power of one is not counted, and the cameo it had in Zoroark: Master of Illusions

A giant moltres appeared in the Island of Giant Pokemon
It also appeared in All Fired Up and the Search of the Legend.
He also appeared in Fortune hunters as James "inner self"

good course is bulbapedia.
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
  #252    
Old February 3rd, 2012, 07:34 PM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
Now we are talking about quizzes.

We are talking about episodes, so the movie the Power of one is not counted, and the cameo it had in Zoroark: Master of Illusions

A giant moltres appeared in the Island of Giant Pokemon
It also appeared in All Fired Up and the Search of the Legend.
He also appeared in Fortune hunters as James "inner self"

good course is bulbapedia.
I was referring to the episodes, you are correct! LOL

This is making me want to watch Pokemon the Movie 2000 again I haven't seen it in so long, let alone do I have it anymore..

My PotW Pictures:

Spoiler:







Last edited by Sector; February 3rd, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
  #253    
Old February 3rd, 2012, 07:44 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulek View Post
Lol I thought you would be in charge of the questions in all honesty lol.

Besides from Deoxys S though, I'd also have to say Mewtwo due to well.....this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaSLyS3GRLk
Warning, not for the faint of heart lol.
Erghh.... I hate stuff like that, with the blood and guts and stuff. The music wasn't fighting at all though

Anyway, back on topic. I'd be scared to death of Arceus, despite how much I hate it. The Jewel of Life movie is my explaination.
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

  #254    
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:05 PM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Arceus is scary. Imagine bringing all the wrath of god upon you. LOL.
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
  #255    
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:49 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Amongst The Stars In The Night
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post


Erghh.... I hate stuff like that, with the blood and guts and stuff. The music wasn't fighting at all though
Lol your problem not mine.

And agreed on being terrified of Arceus, he is well like god and all lol.
__________________
From this Hell I shall make a Heaven.
  #256    
Old February 4th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
my PoTW pics [Kyogre]:
Spoiler:




__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #257    
Old February 4th, 2012, 05:57 AM
johnny18's Avatar
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
@Avishka: those pics make Kyogre look like a monster that is about to eat people
__________________
  #258    
Old February 4th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Unsure on how many people play TGC these days but let's have some fun

If you play or pretend that you were to play/collect. We will go through each Legendary for fun so get ready to play some Cards! (Somewhat LOL)

1) Which Moltres Card would you use for your deck?
2) Which card would be your favorite to collect and show off to your buddies!
3) Favorite Design?
4) Any that you actually own?
Spoiler:


  #259    
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:18 PM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
I had all my TCG given away to my cousin. :\ Is this all the Moltres card available? If it is, then I own no Moltres card, because nothing rings a bell.

If I were to use one of those, I will probably be using the Nintendo Black Star Promos, one with the Flame Gift. Because I love ex Pokemon.
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
  #260    
Old February 5th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
I had all my TCG given away to my cousin. :\ Is this all the Moltres card available? If it is, then I own no Moltres card, because nothing rings a bell.

If I were to use one of those, I will probably be using the Nintendo Black Star Promos, one with the Flame Gift. Because I love ex Pokemon.
Officially yeah. I looked through Mewtwo's card and they don't have two of his 'Base' Cards from back in Generation 1...maybe because they were remade into a a different card for a later packs. So it's either 1 or 2 are missing from the Base set or that's all of 'em.

I've owned three of Moltres' card. The 2nd to last, with Scorching Wings, and the one with Hyper Flame at 70HP from the 'Base' set and have/had used the one with Dive Bomb/Wildfire (2nd card).

ARTICUNO!!
mR's favorite Pokemon...nah not really

Honestly I don't mind Articuno all that much, but when using in competitive battle, Zapdos would be a wiser choice. Articuno is more of a staller than a sweeper of any form. Welcome Articuno to the fold!




TGC's
Spoiler:




I've owned the one with Diamond Dust attack from the 'Base Set,' as well as the first two Cards.

The Diamond Dust one was my favorite card back in the TGC day when it first came out. It was very effective with its ability to either paralyze the opponent or do damage to ALL of the Pokemon in the bench.

Last edited by Sector; February 5th, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
  #261    
Old February 5th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Mentalii's Avatar
Mentalii
Back
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: France
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Hi everybody, I'd be glad to join

Name: Mentalii

Partner Pokémon: Lugia, the Guardian of the Sea, THE Silver Version Pokémon, the mythic legendary bird, the... Ok ok I stop !

To answer to the (I believe) last topic, I wouldn't like to mess with any legendaries ... Ok it's a simple answer but seriously, I guess that an angry Groudon is as dangerous as an angry Regigigas ... Ok, if I really have to choose, I'd pick Rayquaza. It's a very scaring Pokémon. But I like it nevertheless

And now some Pokémon of The Week pics :

Spoiler:




__________________

  #262    
Old February 5th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
Hi everybody, I'd be glad to join

Name: Mentalii

Partner Pokémon: Lugia, the Guardian of the Sea, THE Silver Version Pokémon, the mythic legendary bird, the... Ok ok I stop !

To answer to the (I believe) last topic, I wouldn't like to mess with any legendaries ... Ok it's a simple answer but seriously, I guess that an angry Groudon is as dangerous as an angry Regigigas ... Ok, if I really have to choose, I'd pick Rayquaza. It's a very scaring Pokémon. But I like it nevertheless

And now some Pokémon of The Week pics :

Spoiler:


Another Lugia trainer :O Welcome to the club!!

I love that Kyogre punching Groudon in the face. He'd better RUN if Groudon gets angry! haha

Regigigas is slow though, would he really be much of a threat if he didn't know Earthquake? lol

If anything, I would NEVER get in the way of Darkrai. I wouldn't want to have Bad Dreams!
  #263    
Old February 5th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Amongst The Stars In The Night
Nature: Quiet
I still wish Regigigas got a DW ability like Guts though but oh well lol.

But if cards are the focus here then I used to own this particular card back when I was younger lol.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bZ4R6MVJX2...ayquaza-ex.jpg
__________________
From this Hell I shall make a Heaven.
  #264    
Old February 5th, 2012, 07:53 PM
johnny18's Avatar
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:




These cards show the true beauty of Articuno :O
__________________
  #265    
Old February 6th, 2012, 12:52 AM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Hmm... Articuno cards eh. I'm pretty sure I have none of those. LOL. IIRC, I have a few Rayquaza, Kyogres, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Latios, Latias, Palkia, Regi trio

My favorite among those will probably be this one.



I really do not care about power or such. I am just fascinated with the drawings.
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
  #266    
Old February 6th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
i don't know anything about pokemon cards :P
btw my fav card is
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #267    
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:40 AM
deoxys121's Avatar
deoxys121
White Kyurem Cometh
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, MI, United States
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to deoxys121
OK, Iz joining!

Username: deoxys121
Partner: Speed Forme Deoxys (no nickname)

I'm gonna go ahead and answer the first topic: My favorite typing for Arceus is quite simply his Normal typing. I use a Normal-type Arceus in my Uber team; he serves as my physical wall/Stealth Rocker. I like the Normal-type because that way, he can get STAB from ExtremeSpeed, creating total pwnage. XD /CompetitiveLogic
__________________
  #268    
Old February 6th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
Hmm... Articuno cards eh. I'm pretty sure I have none of those. LOL. IIRC, I have a few Rayquaza, Kyogres, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Latios, Latias, Palkia, Regi trio

My favorite among those will probably be this one.



I really do not care about power or such. I am just fascinated with the drawings.
The Cards will be only for the birds, just wanted to see the result of comments I get from asking about these. So far, not very good LOL

But your image has been moved/deleted. :O Unless it's a show-off to say you like an empty Articuno LOL


Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
i don't know anything about pokemon cards
btw my fav card is
Well why not? lol

Picture also not showing..just state which one with the attacks. Be easier if you don't like keeping the pictures in your photobucket anyway.


Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys121 View Post
OK, Iz joining!

Username: deoxys121
Partner: Speed Forme Deoxys (no nickname)

I'm gonna go ahead and answer the first topic: My favorite typing for Arceus is quite simply his Normal typing. I use a Normal-type Arceus in my Uber team; he serves as my physical wall/Stealth Rocker. I like the Normal-type because that way, he can get STAB from ExtremeSpeed, creating total pwnage. XD /CompetitiveLogic
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

ExtremeSpeed Ownage right there XD

Let alone having only one resistance, to fighting. I prefer Steel though, to many resistances it has, and yes I know it has MORE than just Fighting types (Ground/Fire) as its weakness. All depend on how you use 'em I guess right?

EDIT: The cards were not showing for me when I quoted their comments...now they are? Weird?

Last edited by Sector; February 6th, 2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #269    
Old February 6th, 2012, 05:06 PM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
The cards were not showing in your posts. I got them from your post. Mine was the EX Team rocket returns card, or the dark one with Freeze Solid and ice Wing.
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
  #270    
Old February 6th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Welcome all new members! Sorry I havent been on, it's been a big weekend for me because I was hosting the super bowl party. Sadly my beloved Patriots lost! *Sigh

Oh right, the topic. XD I never really got into the trading cards though I do have a few.

PS. No images of cards showing up....
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

  #271    
Old February 6th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Nagaraja's Avatar
Nagaraja
আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
I'll bask in the glory of our legendary masters. :D

Name; Nagaraja
Partner Pokemon: Utahime the Meloetta
__________________

Dead★Master


  #272    
Old February 6th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Hello and welcome! Hope you have a good time here. *shakes hand*
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

  #273    
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
Welcome all new members! Sorry I havent been on, it's been a big weekend for me because I was hosting the super bowl party. Sadly my beloved Patriots lost! *Sigh

Oh right, the topic. XD I never really got into the trading cards though I do have a few.

PS. No images of cards showing up....
I know EXACTLY what the problem is! I was changing around my Photobucket, the pictures those cards were in. I completely forgot about the pictures not displaying when used on here prior to the change!

Oh well, I guess I'm to lazy to put them back up. Moving on from the cards!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagaraja View Post
I'll bask in the glory of our legendary masters. :D

Name; Nagaraja
Partner Pokemon: Utahime the Meloetta
WELCOME!! I see we finally have a Meloetta Trainer here!!

What is it that you like about Meloetta? Which form do you prefer to have?

Last edited by Sector; February 6th, 2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #274    
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
I know EXACTLY what the problem is! I was changing around my Photobucket, the pictures those cards were in. I completely forgot about the pictures not displaying when used on here prior to the change!

Oh well, I guess I'm to lazy to put them back up. Moving on from the cards!


Yay! No more TCG! I think I mentioned this, but I never understood TCG, even after reading the Pamphlet thing over and over.

Its been a while, so I figured I'd post a new topic
New Topic: Have you ever caught a legendary Pokemon in a Poke Ball?
I wish I could say I have.
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

  #275    
Old February 6th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post

Yay! No more TCG! I think I mentioned this, but I never understood TCG, even after reading the Pamphlet thing over and over.

Its been a while, so I figured I'd post a new topic
New Topic: Have you ever caught a legendary Pokemon in a Poke Ball?
I wish I could say I have.
I never really cared for which Ball I caught a Pokemon in to be honest.

All I ever used were Master Ball for the Roamers (Mesprit, Raikou, Entei, Cresselia, etc)

Ultra Ball for the others that aren't in the caves

Desk Ball for the others in the Caves

And

Great Ball on Uxie!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:14 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.