The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:48 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Some of the new monsters coming to the game soon hopefully

ground : ground / elec : ground / elec :

flying : flying / normal : flying / normal :

dragon : dragon / water : dragon / water :

fighting : fighting / fire : fighting / fire :

rock : rock / light : rock / light :

Basically if you are able to draw and want to get your place, just send me a PM. I have skype, live msn, yahoo msn.
PC SHOWCASE THREAD
MonsterMMORPG DeviantArt Group DeviantArt Page

Old December 13th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Zephyr+
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Gosh! Those monsters are cool! Very stylistically different from some of the other monsters, but they fit in okay. Who is the artist?

It'd be nice to give them some names and descriptions other than just their types, though! Because otherwise, it all seems like fluff and filler.

I think that maybe if you want to get more people playing your MMORPG, you should focus less on adding more and more monsters and more on making the game engaging and fun to play! Just a suggestion.
Old December 17th, 2011, 07:58 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr+ View Post
Gosh! Those monsters are cool! Very stylistically different from some of the other monsters, but they fit in okay. Who is the artist?

It'd be nice to give them some names and descriptions other than just their types, though! Because otherwise, it all seems like fluff and filler.

I think that maybe if you want to get more people playing your MMORPG, you should focus less on adding more and more monsters and more on making the game engaging and fun to play! Just a suggestion.
thanks for the suggestion. artist is this : http://narsilion.deviantart.com/

And we are even improving the quality. I will update images later but for now look at these remade ones

Hissoil - ground : , Pythamp - ground / elec : , Terracoil - ground / elec :

Basically if you are able to draw and want to get your place, just send me a PM. I have skype, live msn, yahoo msn.
PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old December 18th, 2011, 01:00 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
OMG I was registering, but the username 'destinedjagold' was already in use... T_T
aw well...

anyway, very very VERY cool game!
I am definitely supporting this! :D

I like the monsters' designs. Hissoil looks really cute. <3

Anyway, I think you should change some things which are a bit identical to POKéMON, just to avoid some conflict in the near future. =/
Maybe change the Ground type into Land type, or soil type, dunno... x,x

But anyway, keep it up!
Old December 18th, 2011, 02:20 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
OMG I was registering, but the username 'destinedjagold' was already in use... T_T
aw well...

anyway, very very VERY cool game!
I am definitely supporting this! :D

I like the monsters' designs. Hissoil looks really cute. <3

Anyway, I think you should change some things which are a bit identical to POKéMON, just to avoid some conflict in the near future. =/

But anyway, keep it up!
Thanks for feedback. Yes if Nintendo conflict i will change what they claim. But those words are very common like "orcs" in all games :D

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old December 18th, 2011, 06:22 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

in the log-in page, I always tend to use the 'Tab' key, but after typing my username and pressing the tab, it focuses on the Log-in button...
so yeah, can this be changed into focusing on the password field after pressing tab from the username field?
thanks~ xD
Old December 20th, 2011, 02:11 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Quote:
in the log-in page, I always tend to use the 'Tab' key, but after typing my username and pressing the tab, it focuses on the Log-in button...
so yeah, can this be changed into focusing on the password field after pressing tab from the username field?
thanks~ xD

Fixed

Another incoming new starter.

Chikiddie Flying :
Flying / Normal :
Flying / Normal :

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old December 24th, 2011, 04:56 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

www.monstermmorpg.com

Very Special Christmas Event Started
%250 EXP bonus
%250 Money bonus
Double Appear Rate Of Zenith and Legendary Monsters

Have Fun. Will last 72 hours from now on.

An incoming starter

Dracby dragon :

Seagon dragon / water :

Bermudrac dragon / water :

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old December 25th, 2011, 03:18 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

don't you think a Dragon-type starter is a bit OP...?
Old December 25th, 2011, 05:12 AM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Quote:
don't you think a Dragon-type starter is a bit OP...?

what do you mean by OP ? .

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old December 28th, 2011, 07:32 AM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

24 Incoming Starters To Monster MMORPG

Alrights Reserved To http://www.monstermmorpg.com

Hissoil (Ground): > Pythamp (Ground & Electric): > Terracoil (Ground & Electric):

Chikiddie (Flying): > Hawkite (Flying & Normal): > Hawkite Reagle (Flying & Normal):

Dracby (Dragon): > Seagon (Dragon & Water): > Bermudrac (Dragon & Water):

Yokelby (Fighting): > Wallacuff (Fighting & Fire): > Gengharoo (Fighting & Fire):

Bulkaff (Rock): > Rubbull (Rock & Light): > Bistone (Rock & Light):

Tiktik (Steel): > Tokroach (Steel & Bug): > Klactipede (Steel & Bug):

Impoz (Psychic): > Grezlin (Psychic & Dark): > Zogre (Psychic & Dark):

Alpacure (Light): > Llamyth (Light & Fire): > Kelblis (Light & Fire):

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old December 31st, 2011, 03:00 AM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Special New Year Event Started For http://www.monstermmorpg.com/

500% EXP
400% Money
Will last about 40 Hours.
Happy new years and have fun.

A new rare monster

Drakosukus (Rock & Dragon):

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old January 9th, 2012, 07:46 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
OMG, I'VE PLAYED IT FOR ABOUT A MINUTE AND ALREADY I'M LOVING IT! THANKYOU FOR MAKING IT!
Old January 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

F2P best of addicting games MonsterMMORPG
Special weekend extra 100% GOLD & EXP reward is on.
Alrights reserved to : http://www.monstermmorpg.com

New incoming rare monsters :

Chlorotops (Grass & Ground): -
Odonasma (Bug & Ghost):

Submakarb (Water & Steel): -
Tempteras (Flying & Electric):

Hyreigna (Ice & Fire): -
Korrosvat (Dark & Poison):

Augurix (Flying & Water): -
Anglare (Water & Ghost):

Cragantula (Bug & Rock): -
Gigerath (Dark & Poison):

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old January 27th, 2012, 05:13 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Hello people. Another good event on F2P Browser MMORPG Game MonsterMMORPG started. If you like MMORPG games you should try it

For the weekend 200% EXP boost and 200% Money boost from battles are active now.
And some of the new incoming cool monsters

All rights reserved to : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old January 27th, 2012, 07:34 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
Wow. your designs are AMAZING. the best i've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold;6970773[B
][/B]

But anyway, keep it up!
Nah, no need to rename ground type, it's not like nintendo owns that. lots of games have stuff that pokemon uses. Nearly all RPGs have elemental types etc.

All you need to worry about is using nintendo assets (graphics, sounds etc) and trademarked names.
Old January 29th, 2012, 06:18 AM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
Wow. your designs are AMAZING. the best i've seen.

Nah, no need to rename ground type, it's not like nintendo owns that. lots of games have stuff that pokemon uses. Nearly all RPGs have elemental types etc.

All you need to worry about is using nintendo assets (graphics, sounds etc) and trademarked names.
Probably i have hired the best person on DA for new monsters

And thanks a lot for great feedback. We do not use any trademarked names, no sound and no official graphics though our game style similar to Pokemon.

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old January 29th, 2012, 08:16 AM
xdanx
But you can call me Dan :)

Boring. Sorry but I can't describe it any other way. I played it and after 15 minutes I was already bored. Why? because it's almost exactly the same that so many pokemon games already seen, but a lot of the creatures I find them quite unoriginal and ugly. That's because it is yet another pokemon clone, and usually, pokemon clones have creatures whose design is too complicated and some times realistic, which simply doesn't fit with that kind of gameplay.

I also don't like website design, colors and buttons aren't the best. I guess you will be changing a lot of things, but to be frank, I wouldn't waste more time playing the game as it is.

Anyway an advice, if you don't want it to be closed, not only make sure you don't have any copyrighted material, stop promoting it as a pokemon-style game too. They don't need you to use their material to be able to cause you troubles. Direct copies are also punishable by the law, and this game isn't precisely going by unnoticed, specially if you describe it as a pokemon-style game. Don't take this in a bad way, but if you need to use Pokemon's fame to make your game well-known, then you have to think why are you wasting your time. If your game can't be good enough to create its own fame and get fans by itself, then there's no reason to keep doing it.

Anyway you probably won't care about my comment, not even to believe something of what I have said, and you may even think "this is a troll". Do it if you want, but believe me, kid's flattery won't make your game better, real and serious critiques will.

Anyway, who cares right? if people plays the game, why bother changing anything? isn't that's how "game developers" think this days?
Old February 5th, 2012, 11:19 AM
ironcross
Beginning Trainer

Looks actually cool, some of the monsters don't look that great but the starters you posted look boss! A more gritty game/ art design is something i have always said is desperately needed for these games.

I just tried to sign up and saw the starters you can choose from.... and they don't look cool at all like the ones you posted here -__- when will the new ones be available?

Last edited by ironcross; February 5th, 2012 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 9th, 2012, 05:25 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcross View Post
Looks actually cool, some of the monsters don't look that great but the starters you posted look boss! A more gritty game/ art design is something i have always said is desperately needed for these games.

I just tried to sign up and saw the starters you can choose from.... and they don't look cool at all like the ones you posted here -__- when will the new ones be available?
thanks a lot for the great reply. There will be many many more monsters. We are working on them to add the game asap. Hopefully there will be massive updates this summer. New website theme, new thousands of monsters, new maps total 520.

We prepared a 2000 move pool for new monsters

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old February 11th, 2012, 03:37 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Hello people. F2P browser MMORPG Game , one of the best online games MonsterMMORPG started a special weekend event once again. If you like to play free games check out monster mmorpg

Hopefully i will also start releasing new maps images soon. MonsterMMORPG hopefully will become one of the most successful games in the world

Now the event is 100% EXP and Money bonus from wild monster battles.

Lets come to new Monster images. There are some pretty cool dragons.
All rights reserved to MonsterMMORPG once again

Vydral (Electric & Poison):

Gigoliath (Rock & Psychic): -
Aturion (Light & Steel):

Grasilisk (Grass & Water): -
Ugoyle (Dragon & Dark):

Aurorile (Dragon & Ice): -
Orogond (Dragon & Fire):

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old February 25th, 2012, 04:56 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Alright people. First of all the new special event started for best of addicting games F2P MMORPG MonsterMMORPG which is better than Pokemon Online games.
For this weekend 200% EXP and Gold bonus is on. And now the better part comes. As our talented volunteer players redrawing our current monsters we are updating their images. Here lets see them

Redrawn By Henrie

Redrawn By GarbageKeeper

Redrawn By Miyavi

And also more of the new maps are completed. Here the images completed so far

Click on images to see full sizes or you can see whole as a full size from here : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/NewMaps

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Old March 1st, 2012, 08:06 PM
kirbyking1234
The Destroyer

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to kirbyking1234
I must say registering on your site was interesting for me... My usual username was taken so I chose a new one. Apparently my email was already in use as well... Got the email for the account sent to me and it's my usual username and password... I haven't heard of this game until today. I wonder why that happened?
Old March 2nd, 2012, 02:24 AM
game-box.us
Beginning Trainer

Nice game.. but why every new game looks the same? the style is: old-gameboy sprites-style and stuff? if you build a new game - why not making it look totally different?

let the "trainers" drive a vehicle or ride on an animal (like in final fantasy), use weapons to shoot each other or place traps. something new to the gameplay. let them have a farm to breed mutant monsters, collect mutagen in underground expeditions and use it to grow mutants that are unique and 10x times stronger than other wild monsters, etc... these are just examples.

good luck with your project guys , it looks really nice.
Old March 5th, 2012, 05:45 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbyking1234 View Post
I must say registering on your site was interesting for me... My usual username was taken so I chose a new one. Apparently my email was already in use as well... Got the email for the account sent to me and it's my usual username and password... I haven't heard of this game until today. I wonder why that happened?
because this game was called as pokemoncraft before

we sent every player an email . apparently you did not see it probably dropped to junk folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by game-box.us View Post
Nice game.. but why every new game looks the same? the style is: old-gameboy sprites-style and stuff? if you build a new game - why not making it look totally different?

let the "trainers" drive a vehicle or ride on an animal (like in final fantasy), use weapons to shoot each other or place traps. something new to the gameplay. let them have a farm to breed mutant monsters, collect mutagen in underground expeditions and use it to grow mutants that are unique and 10x times stronger than other wild monsters, etc... these are just examples.

good luck with your project guys , it looks really nice.

what you are saying very good but those special effects are not possible for single person developer :d

though hopefully i am going to redesign whole theme . i am looking for a professional designer right now. will design only as psd and i will do the whole coding. also there will be awesome new features

PC SHOWCASE THREAD

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links