Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help
Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 5th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Nogalo
Beginning Trainer

Hi everybody, im new to this forum so don't judge me if im a noob or anything and I post this in wrong place :D

I will load pokemon diamond or platinum on my r4, but im planning my team for right now, i was asking myself which is good team per types for that game and elite 4,... and which pokemon and starter should i choose. I was thinking to go with chimchar... any help? please help. so im asking for good team in D/P/Pt

have a nice day, Nogalo
Old February 5th, 2012, 05:14 PM
wolf

Unfortunately, we don't allow threads asking members to make a team for them. This forum is for rating complete or almost finished teams. Still, if you have some minor questions such as which starter is the best, you can ask in the Simple Q&A Thread. Be sure to mention that it's for in-game play and not competitive battling though, until we make a question thread for In-Game Team Help.

By the way, I find that Chimchar is the easiest (and thus, best) starter to use in DPPt. Infernape's good Speed, mixed offense stats, good typing, and good movepool (also learns a lot of TMs) allow it to be a very good offensive Pokémon. All of the starters are good, though.
pc battle server • skype: awolffromspace

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links