• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Favourite Shiny Pokemon

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Kicking this over to polls! Please edit in some reasons for why though so it fits in with the rules in that section. :)

I'm a huge fan of Haxorus and Rayquaza. I think every Pokemon should have a shiny sprite with black and another color tbh, it just looks soooo cool.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Haxorus, Emboar, Registeel, Giratina, Moltres, and Gyarados to name a few all had some very nice shiny formes imho. Particularly Emboar though especially but that's just personal preference there haha.

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2012
Bellosom shiny is so epic! So small but yet can do some crazy stuff :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Basically anything that's pink when it's shiny. c:
My recent favorite is my shiny Virizion. <3
Pink is my favorite color, and for some reason I'm just drawn to all of the Pokemon that are pink, shiny or not.
However, shiny Eelektross is also one of my favorites. I love its teal color. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Shiny Mareep is the most adorable thing ever. ;w; It's so cute and it reminds me of Cotton Candy.

I like plenty of other shinies, but if I had to pick just one to be my favorite, I think it would have to be Shiny Mareep.

Years
Shiny Whimsicott. Those colors go so well together and make it so much more adorable! :3 I do love Swoobat's shiny form, too... reminds me of orange juice. lol

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Meaby Umbreon or Espeon. They both are pretty cool with their shiny forms. I like especially Umbreon's green 'stripes'.

Years
My fave Shinies are Chandelure, Cofagrigus, Boldore, Gigalith, Emboar, Infernape, Piplup, Roselia, Roserade, Lilligant, Whimsicott, Cresselia, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Buneary, Lopunny, Psyduck, Krokorok, Vanilluxe, Hydreigon and Swadloon.

They all look beautiful as shinies.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
I like shiny Cresselia. I think it's really pretty.
488d.png

Eclispe

Beginning PsyDragon Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
Hey guys, what is your favourite Shiny Pokemon? Is there a certain Shiny Pokemon you like because of it's colours or you like it cause you used one in one of your games? And do you have a reason why you like it?

My favourite Shiny Pokemon are Zorua and Fraxure. I seem to like black things with light blue details.

Latias (yellow), Latios (Light Green), Haxours (black/Red), and Metagross (Chrome). I love their colors.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I'd have to say my absolute favorite shiny form is Starmie's.

Pokemon_ShinyStarmie.gif

Tell me that thing isn't beautiful? Oh and Blaziken's darker scheme in its shiny form is pretty cool too :P

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I at first was in love with Shiny Ralts...I love it's teal head.
I also enjoy Shiny Espeon...because a. I like Espeon, b. Shiny Espeon looks epic.
Shiny Charizard was also pretty epic.
Shiny Marill, the first legit shiny that I ever met...and caught!
Jolteon also looks epic.

So my favorites would probably be: Ralts, Eevee, Espeon, Jolteon, Charizard, Marill, Azumarill.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
My fave Shinies are charizard, Lilligant, Zorua, Whimsicott, Cresselia, Golduck, Mew, eevee and Umbreon.
they all look beatiful.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2012
It's all about the shiny Numel. The fur becomes a more realistic color and the green goo on its back changes to water. Love stuff like that!

Back