• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Thing is, then Hasbro doesn't make a lot of the money that they would normally make off the show. Because the ads that are shown along with the show when it airs on TV are taken out for Youtube videos, Hasbro isn't making a lot off of that, and I can imagine the ad companies won't be too happy. I guess a solution could be, like, keeping the ads in the Youtube videos. That way Hasbro and the ad companies would be happy, and bronies could just skip over the ads :3 I don't know. I'm not very experienced in this sort of marketing stuff ^_^; It seems like a good solution to me.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Cartoon Network would probably have to pay a pretty penny to air episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and they'd be probably forced to start at the beginning.

I don't know if the people running Cartoon Network would think that would be a good idea. What runs good on one channel, may not on another. You never know.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well see, I wouldn't be into MLP:FiM if it wasn't for it being on Youtube, and that goes with many other fans. I can understand why they're cracking down on it, but I don't have an option to watch it on the HUB anyways. I don't even have the channel, and I'm sure many other fans don't as well. What they could do is have the episodes on their site, and have it with commercials there. CBS does that with my favorite show (Criminal Minds) so I don't see why they can't do the same thing.

But yeah. I usually watch My Little Pony via one of the high quality videos on Monday, since I don't have time over the weekend to watch it. I really don't want to watch the rest of the episodes in low quality. :s

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Well see, I wouldn't be into MLP:FiM if it wasn't for it being on Youtube, and that goes with many other fans. I can understand why they're cracking down on it, but I don't have an option to watch it on the HUB anyways. I don't even have the channel, and I'm sure many other fans don't as well. What they could do is have the episodes on their site, and have it with commercials there. CBS does that with my favorite show (Criminal Minds) so I don't see why they can't do the same thing.

That's a good idea. They should really think about doing that and stop all this cracking down on the videos on YouTube.

Not everyone has the Hub, Hasbro.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I'd like to join the herd.

- Favorite Episode: "The Last Roundup" is without a doubt my favorite. Funny, well written, good story, plenty of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy action. Oh, and it has Derpy.
- Favorite Main Pony: Tough question, but I am probably going to have to go with Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy is a /very/ close second.
- Favorite Side Pony: Can I say the Cutie Mark Crusaders as a whole? If not, probably Sweetie Belle.
- About Me: Plenty to say, but I will keep MLP themed as everyone seems to be doing that. I started watching the series back in September but stalled because I actually got bored. But over my winter break (I am college student so I have a long break) I dedicated myself to giving the series a second try. I watched the entire series in a few weeks and have been a full fledged Brony. I now look forward to Saturday mornings for my weekly dose of Ponies. I have benefited from the typical Brony symptoms. Increased happiness, optimism and energy. Guilty of being changed here. I have converted several to the show and have met several Bronies on my campus. This show truly brings others together.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
You may or may not have known that this weekend's episode was leaked to iTunes today.

If you saw it, DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING! DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT!

That is all.

I'd like to join the herd.

- Favorite Episode: "The Last Roundup" is without a doubt my favorite. Funny, well written, good story, plenty of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy action. Oh, and it has Derpy.
- Favorite Main Pony: Tough question, but I am probably going to have to go with Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy is a /very/ close second.
- Favorite Side Pony: Can I say the Cutie Mark Crusaders as a whole? If not, probably Sweetie Belle.
- About Me: Plenty to say, but I will keep MLP themed as everyone seems to be doing that. I started watching the series back in September but stalled because I actually got bored. But over my winter break (I am college student so I have a long break) I dedicated myself to giving the series a second try. I watched the entire series in a few weeks and have been a full fledged Brony. I now look forward to Saturday mornings for my weekly dose of Ponies. I have benefited from the typical Brony symptoms. Increased happiness, optimism and energy. Guilty of being changed here. I have converted several to the show and have met several Bronies on my campus. This show truly brings others together.

Welcome to the club, you'll be added to the member list momentarily.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I was in the nurse's office two or so weeks ago and saw a girl with a 20% Cooler shirt. I complimented it, and it turns out there's a small, scattered collection of Bronies in my school. Even the tall kid with really tight clothes is one, and the weird-looking guy with the large coat and bushy beard is a pony fan. The last example I found out about by showing him some funny pictures with clips from the show, and we got into talking about it.

If you're looking for closet Bronies, you can always go up to random people and show them pictures of the cast with funny captions and listen to their responses. :D

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Oh yeah, I know that song. My friend told me about it, and he said that he really liked it. I've been hearing quite a lot of talk about the song lately :3

How was the new ep? I haven't been able to see it yet, but I will soon. Was it good?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
If you're looking for closet Bronies, you can always go up to random people and show them pictures of the cast with funny captions and listen to their responses. :D

Good idea, but in my prejudice school, that'd most likely be met with a punch to the face.

Watch Pinkie Pie use every trick in the book to try and make the donkey her friend.

YES! Pinkie episodes are always entertaining. ^_^ Break out the
party cannons!

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/nightly-roundup-241.html

I did a drawing on a whiteboard at our school library, and my friend told me he was going to send it to the folks at EqD. I NEVER thought it would actually get in. This made my day. So, SO happy. xDD;;

Anyway, most people at my school are prejudice as well. But heck, I don't care. xD;
I did a speech on it last year, I've entered a few pony drawings in school art competitions, and I drew that. Then again, different schools are different, I suppose. :(

Back