The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
From Newtype

1st March - BW070: Mistralton Gym! VS Skyla Decisive Aerial Battle
「フキヨセジム!VSフウロ空中決戦!!」
武上純希 浅田裕二 浅田裕二 岩根雅明

Summary: Ash, who has doubts about the air battles, challenges Skyla to a Gym match. Against Ash's Tranquill, Skyla uses her Unfezant.

Last edited by Kenshin5; March 22nd, 2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old February 8th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Nepse
Dragonite<3

Nature: Mild
So Ash's Tranquil goes up against a stronger flying type in a mid-air battle... Sounds kinda familiar doesn't it?
Old February 8th, 2012, 06:17 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Lemme guess Tranquil ends up evolving midway through the battle and learns a new move that ends up beating Unfezant.
Old February 8th, 2012, 06:44 PM
gamerdna223
No influence from the meme!

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuturePokemon View Post
Lemme guess Tranquil ends up evolving midway through the battle and learns a new move that ends up beating Unfezant.
Maybe. That sounds very familiar to a certain other gym leader battle against a guy whose name starts with a B and ends with an Urgh.
Old February 9th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I wouldn't be surprised either if Tranquill ended up with an evolution as other team members like Boldore(evolved in Clay Gym) and Seawaddle (evolved in Burgh gym). I just hope Pikachu doesn't hog all the spot light. As well I hope they have Krokorok in this gym maybe Scraggy as well.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old February 11th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised either if Tranquill ended up with an evolution as other team members like Boldore(evolved in Clay Gym) and Seawaddle (evolved in Burgh gym). I just hope Pikachu doesn't hog all the spot light. As well I hope they have Krokorok in this gym maybe Scraggy as well.
I really hope Ash is not that dumb to use Scraggy against flying types o.O

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 12th, 2012, 02:50 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

I really hope Ash is not that dumb to use Scraggy against flying types o.O
Well it wouldn't be dumb if ash used scraggy. Ash has used Scraggy against that Mandibuzz in BW043 which it KOed with high-jump kick. Ash also has Pikachu for backup which would help if Scraggy gets knocked out and i think it's about time Ash stops babying Scraggy and puts it in a real battle.

Last edited by TheFuturePokemon; February 16th, 2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 10:56 AM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Preview for the episode~

Looks like it's going to be the third time one of Ash's pokemon evolves during a gym battle.
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Palcks
some nights.

I'm so happy Tranquil evolved. (: I wasn't a big fan of the female Unfezant based on its sprite in B/W, but seeing it in the animé has made me like it a bit more. It looks really cool and actually pretty strong. I hope it keeps developing from here, I'd rather not see it take a back seat after fully evolving.

ever grande city forums
Old March 10th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Well it's never really had a personality or much of a role to begin with, I doubt this evolution will change either. Pika, starters, Scraggy, Krokorok will more then likely always get more exposure, battles, development, and so on.

The gym battle itself was alright, I wish Krokorok would have got a victory instead of Pikachu. So surprising Tranquill evolves[/sarcasm].

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links