The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 5th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Nyndyll
PD : O Creator

My first major rmxp game is called Pokemon District. Dont let me forget that its an online game.
Details:
-Your basically on this new-ish region. all you really do is explore the available areas, catch the pokemon there, ect...
-There is still a lot to be done before a BETA.
Ayuda:
-If you want to help, PM me. Your user shall appear in the credits as we continue to develop.
-I do reward those who assist me!
Credits:
Alexadre - for his Starter Kit
Ho-oh 112 - for some assistance
<-----You (if you help...)
Attached Thumbnails
CaptureA.PNG‎   CaptureB.PNG‎   CaptureC.PNG‎   CaptureD.PNG‎   District Map.png‎  

Old February 11th, 2012, 02:20 AM
Aénex
Instinct

Nature: Relaxed
For a start, it looks good. I think you need to rid yourself of those overworld and update them to more modern (Gen IV, V) overworlds. Or you could even make your own(I could help you with that. XD) if it's necessary. Also, if you're going to have a HGSS style map, it's another reason to update those overworlds. You might want to make your text(I.E. In the chat box) more like that of those in the Pokémon games. Apart from those bits, again, it's a great start.

Old February 12th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Nyndyll
PD : O Creator

Thanks! This project is being set aside at the moment cuz, i cant work any of the scripts (for a wild pokemon battle/ trainer battle ect) without a horrible error...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links