• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
lol! I see you cloned my granbull, he's and absolute weapon and very cute, I school trainers on battle rev with him and ursaring all the time.

########################################################################################################

Yay for ~RNC~ 13,000 posts!

Zeus

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
I can get you an eevee hatch lv1, but can't do moves unless you provide the parents.

I do have all of my pokes on my 5th gen. games, I just needed to get a way to clone them before I trade them, what are you needing please??

I don't mind at all, I'll give you the 4 items and with in the trade you give me the 2 pokes to be leveled up, see you in there!! :)

I um...need the entire box 18:embarrass. But only two at a time, right? May I please have a Rayquaza and a Palkia (both in box 18)?

Back