• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've just made a banner promoting this club.

DawnFanclubPC.png

Picture courtesy of EndlessSummer181 from DeviantArt.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
It's time for a new topic!

New topic: What shipping do you prefer (Dawn x ?)?

I prefer Pearlshipping because Ash and Dawn are made for eachothers and they have many similitaries.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
It's probably not very popular, but my favorite Dawn ship is Penguinshipping. Kenny's crush on Dawn is pretty cute. I like childhood friends, and the classic "kid teases girl he likes because he wants her attention and can't admit his feelings" thing is, well, cute. But I'm not sure if Dawn would ever really have feelings for him... Maybe she'd rather be with someone a little cooler.

Pearlshipping is definitely a possibility. Actually, I really love the friendship between Dawn and Ash. I like how they support each other, train together, and build on each other's battling strategies. They've both learned so much from each other. But I've been a Pokeshipper for years and years, so I usually prefer to see Dawn and Ash as just really close friends.

Years
temporary change of topic
I cant wait to get my Dawn wall item i been talking about for my office at work it should get shipped by end of week from the location and get some time at early next week

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
temporary change of topic
I cant wait to get my Dawn wall item i been talking about for my office at work it should get shipped by end of week from the location and get some time at early next week

Sounds nice. :) I hope it comes early so you don't have to wait.

And now... new topic!

New topic: Do you think Dawn should capture legendary Pokémon and what legendary and why?

Years
New topic: Do you think Dawn should capture legendary Pokémon and what legendary and why?
Sure I think she should and I think she should capture Mesprit because she saw it in the 1st episode of DP.

I think she should catch a Mesprit like you said since she bonded with it.

Years
i found something interesting in 1 of the battles with Gym leader Elesa there was a Dawn reference on one of the girls cheering for elesa
Spoiler:

also the 99 you see in the bottom right of image is my hard drive temperature

Years
i found something interesting in 1 of the battles with Gym leader Elesa there was a Dawn reference on one of the girls cheering for elesa
Spoiler:

That looks really interesting, her hair looks like Dawn's.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Spoiler:

That was pretty creepy screenshot. :D Her hair looks like Dawn's. That may be some kind of sign or just accident. Anyway I thought new topic would be good thing.

New topic: Do yo think Dawn should wear different clothes if she appear in Black and White saga?

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Why you like Dawn so much? Because I love how optimistic she is. and her personality. <3
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: PIPLUP.
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her dress in the GF ^.^

Years
Why you like Dawn so much? Because she is cute and her lovely personality. <3
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: pachirisu (cute like Dawn)
I think Dawn would look good in the top part of Touko's outfit minus the hat and Dawn keeps her beanie

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Why you like Dawn so much? Because I love how optimistic she is. and her personality. <3
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: PIPLUP.
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her dress in the GF ^.^

Welcome to the club Misty! I'm glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your time here and you stay active. :3 And you can always answer to our topics if you want.

Years
New topic: Do yo think Dawn should wear different clothes if she appear in Black and White saga?
No, most definetly not. I'd rather that she keeps her normal attire or her Platinum/winter attire, or something really similar to 1 of the 2, but not something completely different. I can't see her wearing anyhting else than those for her normal attire.

Guys, if any of you remembered back in 2006-2008 there was this website called Pokemon Learning League. Dawn's attire was slightly edited in PLL to make her look more appealing to American audiences.

Dawn_PLL.png

If Dawn were to appear in the Best Wishes saga, she would wear this as it's a variation of her main attire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back