The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 8th, 2012, 06:09 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan

Advertise here
The Bleach Hurt or Heal Game!
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 20
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 22
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - -1
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 28
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

NEGATIVE ONE FOR AIZEN OMG

Umm...

Actually.

If I really can't do that, then... Here:

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 28
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

YEEEEEAH... Umm I'm running out of choices so uhhhh yah.

OKAY. UMM.

I wrote something before but it got DELETED because I ACCIDENTALLY clicked a link before posting. So instead I'm posting slightly less than before. T∆T

(It's still a lot tho. Pretty much because it's pre-typed tho. XD)

ANYWAY. MANGA.

Spoiler:

Okay shoot me, I'm retarded, was Akon the third seat in his first appearance or am I just not remembering it right? XD

Well umm anyway...

Interesting new storyline thingy... Umm... I'm not really sure what can really even be said about Quincies since there's what, 2 of them? Uryu and his dad, um...

That is, unless there are MORE and they were in hiding or something...???

But yeah that IS what I thought too, when I noticed the hollow extermination part. XD

But wow I wonder if MAYBE the Quincies will actually tie back into the SS story...?? I sure as hell HOPE so if this is really one arc... I mean, I want to know so many things, and most of them happen to be about the SS. LOL

Also. Building, not phone pole? C-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!!! *shot* Sorry, had to. =P

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYY

Honestly the new characters seem a bit dull so far... And the chapter was surprisingly (or not, knowing Kubo, lol) slow-ish paced...

But I guess that's kinda how Bleach is. Even re-reading (as I am, and I just finished volume 12) I noticed a single chapter is pretty slow, even way back then... So actually I guess I'm not so surprised after all. XD

I hope things pick up soon... But you know, I think I more enjoy reading the chapters in bulk, I kinda get lost over a week, and sort of forget the last chapter sometimes. XD Well that's kinda why I'm re-reading everything anyway... LOL

I guess the color pages are a really nice touch though. <3

And the arc title is extremely intriguing... I mean really, a whole freakin' war. With blood. For SO DAMN MANY YEARS. O.O

Now I'm worried, will the humans in the cast be dead (like, naturally, by age) by the time this all gets concluded? XD XD XD I kinda want to see them still be in high school (or at least just-graduated) when it's all over... LOL

Then again, the entire story up until now took place over just a few months... LOL And not to mention there were a TON of chapters that happened on - gasp - the SAME DAY. How long did it take Kubo to write all those same-day chapters??? XD XD XD

I guess it's hard to know for sure what the passage of time will be like for this arc...

I'm sort of thinking that maybe the 1000 years is a reference to something in the past that has been going on for maybe a good 999 years...? XD I dunno... I just don't see this travelling quite THAT far into the future, especially since it took so long for one freakin' day to pass... XD

Also, welcome new member. I'm Min (no duh lol) umm hi. XD I do realize I'm one post late with this but hey, I WAS LAZY. =P

I'm captain of squad 10 here. We have cookies. XD
Old February 9th, 2012, 09:03 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
I don't quite know about that.
I know he said that he would like to/could continue on for another 10 years, but I don't it'll last that long.
How long was Furblinger arc?
About 56. So just over a year.

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimary Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 27
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 30

-1 Hitsugaya
+1 Ukitake

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan
Spoiler:

Interesting new storyline thingy... Umm... I'm not really sure what can really even be said about Quincies since there's what, 2 of them? Uryu and his dad, um...

That is, unless there are MORE and they were in hiding or something...???

I'm sort of thinking that maybe the 1000 years is a reference to something in the past that has been going on for maybe a good 999 years...? XD I dunno... I just don't see this travelling quite THAT far into the future, especially since it took so long for one freakin' day to pass... XD
Spoiler:
If it is Quincies, then there are DEFINITELY hidden ones. Which really isn't that surprising, I mean really, only two survivors of genocide?

And there's DEFINITELY no way that it means 1000 from this chapter onwards. It's probably related to the actual foundation of Soul Society, Yamamoto, and even the Soul King and the History of the Gotei 13.
Old February 9th, 2012, 11:23 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimary Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 27
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

-1 Ukitake
+1 Kyoraku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILP
Spoiler:
If it is Quincies, then there are DEFINITELY hidden ones. Which really isn't that surprising, I mean really, only two survivors of genocide?

And there's DEFINITELY no way that it means 1000 from this chapter onwards. It's probably related to the actual foundation of Soul Society, Yamamoto, and even the Soul King and the History of the Gotei 13.
Spoiler:
You make a good point, but I do believe SS would be rather thorough. They missed one, who spawned the two we know. Then again, there could be an entire group who hid their power.

I really hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal
Spoiler:
...Or maybe it's a new "race" which similarities to the Quincy are non-intended.
Spoiler:
Another new race... Good chance that it is and definitely would fit with kubo's trolling. However, I would rather see all the pieces of the puzzles coming together and finishing all loose ends.

Old February 9th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Spoiler:
Overall, this chapter wasn't what I expected. Kubo, I am disappoint; you went three weeks ahead, just to show off a regular happy-go-round Hollow slaying scene and give us a hint about a new threat, while we keep in mind there's a new Hanatarou?

No siree.
Old February 11th, 2012, 04:06 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimary Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 27
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 30

+1 Ukitake
-1 Kyoraku

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO
Spoiler:
You make a good point, but I do believe SS would be rather thorough. They missed one, who spawned the two we know. Then again, there could be an entire group who hid their power.

I really hope so.
Spoiler:
There you go. They missed one, who is to say they didn't miss others? Like in Dragonball Z, it was thought that only 4 people escaped the destruction of Planet Vegeta (Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz and Goku), but with non-canon fillers/movies/whatever, Turles/Tullece and his group were all safe, as well as Vegeta's lil bro Tarble, Broly and his dad, and... I'm probably missing some others. Genocide is NOT an easy thing to pull off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO
Spoiler:
Another new race... Good chance that it is and definitely would fit with kubo's trolling. However, I would rather see all the pieces of the puzzles coming together and finishing all loose ends.
Spoiler:
Hehe, in one club I have at least one person saying it absolutely has to be Quincies. And in the other, I have someone saying that it's a good chance that it's someone else.
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:16 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
WAIT WAIT WAIT A MINUTE

IT WAS 56 CHAPTERS, THE FULLBRING ARC? SERIOUSLY?

WTF HAPPENED TO MY YEAR DAMN IT!!! XDDDDDDD

That's some crazy **** man. LOL

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimary Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 28
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

justcoz =P

Umm stupid question, how many volumes were released from the Fullbring arc?

Or even in a typical year in general.
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:54 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 21
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 28
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 30

+1 Ukitake
-1 Komamura
justcoz =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by mincha
Umm stupid question, how many volumes were released from the Fullbring arc?

Or even in a typical year in general.
Volume 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 and probably at least 54. So 6 volumes.
An average of about 8.8 chapters per volume, means around every other month of so a volume is released. So in a typical year, yeah, around 6.
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:43 PM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
First for manga?
Spoiler:
Well, nothing much happened... It seems the vizards are still in the human world and doing well. Some of them at least.

Ichigo's group is back together and killing hollow's and stuff like its everyday work. This I like.
It seems once more Ichigo has a passed out shinigami in his room. He seems a bit skittish. I sense a predictable character development coming up... Those two do not seem all that strong. :/

An arrancar? Named Ivan? lol. No comment. xD

Not sure were this is going, but I predict a proposition and a plot involving the missing people. Of course such would not be complete without the eventual betrayal.

Btw, did you guys hear about Mangastream? They were forced to give up Naruto/Bleach/KHR/etc.

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 20
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 28
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 30

+ 1 Kyoraku
- 1 Komamura

justcoz =P

Old February 15th, 2012, 06:55 PM
MeltyShard378
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post

Btw, did you guys hear about Mangastream? They were forced to give up Naruto/Bleach/KHR/etc.
:O Because of copyright/prodding from the publishers/mangaka, I'm guessing? I remember when OneManga had to take down all of its series.... That was a sad time.

But did everyone see the extra stuff in addition to the new chapter? I'm pretty sure the Bleach on the Beach special was already there, but the artbook was uploaded on TenMangas just today... Anyway, the chapter itself was nice...
Spoiler:

"I think he might like this roasted mackerel bread. Let's leave it for him."
"I bet you just don't wanna eat it yourself." XD

Whoa. Wait. Hold up. You don't just go entering people's homes like that (even though the rest of Ichigo's friends did), and you don't stand on people's beds with your shoes on. That's what I call bad manners. XD

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 20
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 29
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

+1 Hitsugaya
-1 Ukitake, because he was winning and Toushirou wasn't. :3
~Music is life
Old February 16th, 2012, 12:42 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 20
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 30
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 28

AND TOSHIRO HITSUGAYA TAKES A TWO POINT LEAD!!! YEAH!!!

=P

---

ahem.

---

Mangastream is stopped by Viz (at least in terms of Viz' manga) before Viz even attempts to release at their speed... dafuq??? dafuq's dis sh*t. lol Seriously though I think if they released within a few days to a week like the scanlations do then at least a few more people would be willing to buy them... =/

---

But you know I've been thinking... What's so wrong with sharing manga anyway? I mean personally I try not to pirate whenever at all possible but really, what's wrong with it? My local library carries Bleach manga. I'm just saying that if you can read it for free whenever you want from a library, why not online...? I mean this subject in itself is a bit delicate... It just strikes me as odd that there's consequences for people to share online manga or music or videos or books but if it's in a library there's no problem at all... I really just don't get it...

I could probably start a whole huge discussion on "what is really piracy and what really should be okay" but I'll spare you guys for now... XD
Old February 16th, 2012, 02:59 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
First for manga?
*Facepalm*
I forgot to put my response here, too >.>
Spoiler:
Well, it's nice that he showed what the Vaizards are doing. I assume that they have at least SOME connection with Urahara.

Woah, what IS that? After seeing the beginning of the filler, maybe a naturally occuring Senkaimon? And she said it smells like Shinigami... which means that it either IS shinigami, or our new villains are somehow linked to Shinigami. There's also the possibility that they were shinigami who were exiled long before the Vaizards, and are possibly trying to recruit them?

For a moment, the cover page made me think "there's no way Rukia looks like THAT... does she?"

It's nice to see that it's not just Ichigo that's fighting Hollows. Though why they all needed to come together though...

And she's alive. Damnit.

Okay, so people in Rukongai are vanishing. Reminds me of when Aizen was experimenting. If it IS the Quincies, then it means that they're powers have grown to affect normal souls, too.

Woah, Ivan Azgiaro. Out of nowhere, too. So he's powerful enough that no one spiritually sensed him, and quick/quiet enough that no one saw him until that point. So he has a small mask that covers his left eye which has at least 3 holes, and a mark/tattoo thing above his right eye. Looking back at the previous chapter, he is most likely the person in the middle, I think.
Googling "Azgario" gets me nothing. Neither does Azgalio/Azgarioh/Azgaryo. Though "Azgalor" from WoW does show up...
Ivan as a name is of slavic-origins, so the focus will probably be of Russia (like Arrancars/Hollows were Mexican/Spanish, and I think the Bounts and Quincies were German).

So far, not so bad. Though his pace is still fairly slow, we ARE getting info.

Quote:
Mhm, I'm using Mangareader now. Though they get theirs from Mangazone.net
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 20
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 29
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshiro Ukitake - 29

+1 Ukitake
-1 Hitsugaya
Old February 16th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Manga 481
Spoiler:
Yay, the new characters were saved by Goddess Orihime. xD

Back to a regular life for Ichigo and company.

Anyone else think that Shino is tsundere for Ryunosuke?

Some weird **** is goin' down in the spiritual worlds...

Ivan the Arrancar, hmm. I'm presuming that he's an Arrancar.
I guess that throws the Quincy theory out the window, for now...

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 20
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 28
Kenpachi Zaraki - 27
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

I give Kenpachi Zaraki 1 point for being one of the few captains that could probably defeat me. ;p

I take 1 point from Tōshirō Hitsugaya just to see what Min will do. ;p

Old February 16th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
So either we have some random arrancar (another "good" arrancar maybe?) or something that is very similar to one.

New shinigami chars are completely uninteresting atm, we'll see where it goes.
I like how Orihime looked on the double page spread :D
Serious Orihime = <3

Old February 16th, 2012, 04:46 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

ILP AND ZAM SCREW YOU T∆T

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 20
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 29
Kenpachi Zaraki - 27
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 28

YOU BOTH DESERVE NO COOKIES. RAWR.

---

On another note, it's funny how we were initially going after the same people but now everyone's votes are different all the time... XD
Old February 20th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Why is Aizen dead, he's one of the most entertaining dudes in the show. ;___;

Also I would comment on the new arc although nothing new has happened. Let's hope it gets better.
Old February 21st, 2012, 08:31 PM
Renyui!
mesc

Nature: Hasty
Spoiler:
Anyone catch the new episode yet? Pretty awesome, especially seeing the Gotei 13 after the timeskip in anime! And can't get enough of 'dat instrumental Number One theme!
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:14 AM
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Chapter 482:
Spoiler:
QUINCIES AREN'T EXTINCT WAHAHAHA

Cool. This new quincy guy seems interesting (his face reminds me of Grimmjow, somehow) and can't wait to see who those guys in the placebo effect masks are.

Oh, and I read it on manga-access. Mangastream and other similar sites removed Bleach from their db due to all jump mangas being licensed.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 09:23 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:

A nice, full body shot to show off his uniform.

I like how Ishida, the Quincy, is the one to ask if he's an Arrancar. And they're so casual about him too XD

I'm guessing Ichigo is just taking him out of Karakura in case they need to fight.

He seemed annoyed when he mentioned Arrancar. So I'm guessing the Hollow/Quincy thing is still there with these guys.

Quincy. Confirmed.

The disappearing village and the footprints just make it look like the Quincies are attacking the spirits/wholes/pluses/whatever they're actually called. Not really much else I think can be read into that.

My first thought was Kidou Corps XD
It's a very... strange thing that they're doing, just going up to them and declaring war. But the seven of them are probably Captain level.

Not really much else to say, I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
ILP AND ZAM SCREW YOU T∆T

YOU BOTH DESERVE NO COOKIES. RAWR.

---

On another note, it's funny how we were initially going after the same people but now everyone's votes are different all the time... XD
I was wondering when you were going to notice what I was doing... I've been doing it for a while XD
And yeah, that's the whole point :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Why is Aizen dead, he's one of the most entertaining dudes in the show. ;___;
Spoiler:
He's not dead, he's imprisoned.

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 20
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 28
Kenpachi Zaraki - 27
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

-1 Hitsugaya
+1 Ukitake
Old February 22nd, 2012, 11:51 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

Spoiler:
He's not dead, he's imprisoned.
Was talking about the hurt/heal game.

Second half of the chapter was quite interesting this week.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 01:14 PM
Shinigami_
Resident Death God

Nature: Relaxed
mind if I get in on the fun in this club?

also latest chapter..
Spoiler:
Ivan? Quincy? Ishida's going to have a ball with this. XD

Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM
MeltyShard378
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Yay Chapter 482!
Spoiler:
"I refuse." *KICK* And that, kids, is how Ichigo teaches rude people their manners.

Ooh, suspense and mystery!... and mild cliffhangers.
War? I just hope it's not too long/drawn-out. Or that it's not too predictable. :P
~Music is life
Old February 22nd, 2012, 09:54 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Manga 482
Spoiler:

Quincies, quincies everywhere!

Ivan reminds me of Jin Kariya, a bit.
It's quite interesting as to why Ishida didn't seem to notice that Ivan is a Quincy.
"We'll join ya after finishing the bread." XD
And just when I thought Yumichika wouldn't get anymore feminine looking. xD
So far, it looks like there are 8 in this group of Quincies.
They're pretty ballsy to sneak into the Head-Captain's office and declare war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami_ View Post
mind if I get in on the fun in this club?
You're missing something. Please re-read the first post.

Suì-Fēng - 21
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 21
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 28
Kenpachi Zaraki - 27
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

I give Sajin Komamura 1 point because I like dogs. xD

I take 1 point from Suì-Fēng because...idk, just felt like it.

Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:52 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Taking a point from hotbiatchylesbianninja, I'm even more saddened than when you guys killed Aizen.

Plus for hotbiatchylesbianninja because she's a hotbiatchylesbianninja, simple as.

Minus for Hiysugaya because I've honestly never seen his appeal.

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 21
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 27
Kenpachi Zaraki - 27[
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

Also, bad news for most of us.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...ng-on-march-27

D:

Last edited by Weeaboo Name; February 23rd, 2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 07:49 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Ahahahaha, I'm sorry that my vote made you a sad panda, Lapras. xD

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that just means it's moving to a new time slot or channel.

I have some Bleach news too. A friend showed me this article last night.
BLEACH Live-Action Movie Gets A Producer And Writer, Project Finally Moving Forward!

Last edited by Zameric; February 23rd, 2012 at 07:55 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 09:11 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Was talking about the hurt/heal game.
Oh XD
Quote:
Manga 482
Spoiler:

Quincies, quincies everywhere!

Win.

Quote:

Taking a point from hotbiatchylesbianninja, I'm even more saddened than when you guys killed Aizen.

Plus for hotbiatchylesbianninja because she's a hotbiatchylesbianninja, simple as.
...What?

Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 21
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 26
Kenpachi Zaraki - 27
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 30

+1 Ukitake
-1 Hitsugaya

Quote:
I have some Bleach news too. A friend showed me this article last night.
BLEACH Live-Action Movie Gets A Producer And Writer, Project Finally Moving Forward!
I hope it doesn't get the DBZ treatment.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here