• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Where are you right now in the RP? We're having fun here XD Oh, and is Axel gonna join Flight? She'll come soon. Hopefully she'll come out safe and hidden from that crazy Typhlosion! She still has to rally and save Sho!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Axel -may- join! As you've noticed, he can be a bit of a cowardly lion :P But as I've said before, I've got some ideas for him that may turn things around. All depends on what happens IC'ly!

And right now, Axel is held by Somnus, in Mt. Moon, on his way to Deoxys, which is why I really can't post anything until Four emotes something as Deoxys.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
No no, Sho is in the forest with Gale and Alistair. Axel is being led to Deoxys by Somnus, whom grabbed Axel and teleported earlier.

And if I told you, that'd ruin the fun of it :3

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Hey! I should know! a GM should be prepared! sent me a PM! I have to know!!!!

oh okay~

Oh and it'll be interesting indeed. There will be three sides. Valoran Army, Deoxys' Minions and the smaller scaled Rebellion.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, I think you should have a quick look to find out where everyone is (Spoiler, most people are in Cerulean, and there's a big fight brewing ;P), but as a loner... well, depending on your backstory, I suppose you could be drawn in by the sounds coming from Cerulean and go have a look at what's going on.

It's really up to you, in the end!

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I guess I'm gonna have to wait until the next post. I can't come up with anything right now. By the way I think the rag-doll action I'm going through is great. XD Wonder what's going to happen with this many people in Cerulean. After all, there is: Three level one infected, one level two infected and a HUGE army of pokemon with one person leading it.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm just loving how you're getting completely tossed around without being able to figure out what the hell is going on XD I feel so bad for your character!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, the next logical post would either be you, or Sirva.. or possibly the Arcanine, whose name I can't recall XD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Considering majority of the Infected are on the retreat, that might not happen. Though Alistair does seem to be looking for quite a bit of a fight :P

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Whoops! Sorry. You posted while I was concentrating on typing so i didn't see it in time...

Back