The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 11th, 2012, 12:18 PM
d4rka8isz
Is Confused.

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
I was looking at the Pokemon Clubs when I decided to check if there was a club like this and lo-and-behold, there was.

Username: d4rka8isz

How Did You Start Playing SSB?: When I was in kindergarten, one of my friends invited me over to his birthday party and he had Melee. I played one game only because it was whoever loses switches out and it was my first time. Immediately, I got hooked and pestered my dad to buy it for me.

What Strategies/Characters do you use when playing?: When I want to win, I use Zelda, Marth, Yoshi, Lucas, or Luigi. Usually, I just put the marker on Random and let the game decide. Most of the time, I use Zelda though, because I like her Side A in the air.

Challenges in progress:
Monotype Rock
Boldore Lv. 33 Dwebble Lv. 32 Tirtouga Lv. 32
I need to update faster...
Old February 11th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Signup: Sector Revenge :D :D :D

You should like..enlist the teammate onto the main post, so we can choose our favorite character (sort of like the Pokemon Club with partner Pokemon or something haha)

I'd definitely choose Fox McCloud

How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
I bought it because at the time I was a huge Mario Bros person and Mario was in it. (The N64 one first then Melee)

Any thoughts/opinions about it?
Mm it was great, no the best game I've played. One of 'em anyway. Although I didn't really become a DIE-HARD player until Super Smash Bros Melee.

What strategies/characters do you use when playing?
Honestly? I was undefeated when I was Fox McCloud. His Speed is what got me there. I've played just about..about 100 people or so in different locations in this game when I took my Gamecube (Yes this was Melee), no matter if it's by 50 lives or a close call, I'd always be victorious when I was Fox. Everyone else I was just an average player for however. I was good with Mario in the N64 Super Smash Bros, but that was about it. So yeah, that's why when I played Melee, my friends/family members would always want me to be someone else rather than Fox. Heck, I kept completing the main storyline and the adventure storyline over and over again with Fox and winning those custom 1v3 Battles on the hardest difficulty with no problem! haha Those were the fun times

I never had a Wii nor seen Brawl personally. So unfortunately I never continued on (I went into the Xbox/360 world for Halo/Battlefield after). I haven't played Super Smash Bros in forever however, so I may need to get warmed up back on the controls for any matches I may get invited for. xD

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming?

Honestly? When I get a job, for once, and get the money and the payment for insurance paid off. I may focus on getting a Wii & PS3. And when I get the Wii, I'll focus on getting Super Smash Bros Brawl for sure and getting back into the Nintendo Genre with Mario and Pokemon games once again. I don't really pay much attention to gaming anymore as of now, but wasn't there rumors that a newer Super Smash Bros was going to be released after Brawl?
Old February 11th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Banjora Marxvile
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

Nature: Lonely
Is it alright if I join please?

Username - Banjora Marxvile

Anyway, I have something from a past thread that could be something for people to try. I made a list of all the button combinations for attacks and the like, so people could think up a moveset (I remember a few being attempted with some detail), so if you want it, it is in Spoilers below:
Spoiler:

B -
Side B -
Down B -
Up B -
Final Smash -

A -
Up A -
Side A -
Down A -
Running A -

Side Smash -
Up Smash -
Down Smash -

Up Throw -
Side Throw -
Down Throw -
Back Throw -
Grab Attack -

Aerial A -
Aerial Side A -
Aerial Back A -
Aerial Up A -
Aerial Down A -

Up Taunt -
Down Taunt -
Side Taunt -

Aaaanyway...

How Did You Start Playing Super Smash Bros.?
I was the only one out of all my friends to own the original on N64 when it came out, and it was awesome. I taught my friends on it, and then Melee and Brawl came, so we all could enjoy it straight away! So technically, by being a bit of a braggart...

What Are Your Thoughts/Opinions About It?
Love it, should play it more, though a tad repetitive after a while. And no fun nowadays as my friends don't play it as much, and lag is unbearable online.

What Characters and Strategies do you use whilst playing?
All out fun, random characters because I get bored, and I don't plan, I improvise. Sees me through fine, as it is just a game.

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming out?
If they can fix the lag on Wi Fi battles, I'm happy. If they can keep all the old characters and add more without breaking the game, as well as fix some of the characters from being as broken (as well as the Fan... Hate that thing...), it'd be one of my favourite games of 2012 (and trust me, it is a close one for games I got this year, as Pikmin 3 is rumoured for this year too)

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...

Nerves o
f Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
Like Campari and Champagne
I'm on the rocks
Please tell me, What Is My Name?

Old February 17th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Shinigami_
Resident Death God

Nature: Relaxed
Username is Shinigami_; sign me up! have all three games and are a huge fan of them. looking forward to the one on the next console as well. xP

Old February 18th, 2012, 01:58 AM
The Void
Comforter, philosopher, and lifelong mate

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka8isz View Post
I was looking at the Pokemon Clubs when I decided to check if there was a club like this and lo-and-behold, there was.

Username: d4rka8isz

How Did You Start Playing SSB?: When I was in kindergarten, one of my friends invited me over to his birthday party and he had Melee. I played one game only because it was whoever loses switches out and it was my first time. Immediately, I got hooked and pestered my dad to buy it for me.

What Strategies/Characters do you use when playing?: When I want to win, I use Zelda, Marth, Yoshi, Lucas, or Luigi. Usually, I just put the marker on Random and let the game decide. Most of the time, I use Zelda though, because I like her Side A in the air.
Awesome! You're in xD
And yeah, Zelda's Side A is awesome xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Signup: Sector Revenge :D :D :D

You should like..enlist the teammate onto the main post, so we can choose our favorite character (sort of like the Pokemon Club with partner Pokemon or something haha)

I'd definitely choose Fox McCloud

I bought it because at the time I was a huge Mario Bros person and Mario was in it. (The N64 one first then Melee)

Mm it was great, no the best game I've played. One of 'em anyway. Although I didn't really become a DIE-HARD player until Super Smash Bros Melee.

Honestly? I was undefeated when I was Fox McCloud. His Speed is what got me there. I've played just about..about 100 people or so in different locations in this game when I took my Gamecube (Yes this was Melee), no matter if it's by 50 lives or a close call, I'd always be victorious when I was Fox. Everyone else I was just an average player for however. I was good with Mario in the N64 Super Smash Bros, but that was about it. So yeah, that's why when I played Melee, my friends/family members would always want me to be someone else rather than Fox. Heck, I kept completing the main storyline and the adventure storyline over and over again with Fox and winning those custom 1v3 Battles on the hardest difficulty with no problem! haha Those were the fun times

I never had a Wii nor seen Brawl personally. So unfortunately I never continued on (I went into the Xbox/360 world for Halo/Battlefield after). I haven't played Super Smash Bros in forever however, so I may need to get warmed up back on the controls for any matches I may get invited for. xD

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming?

Honestly? When I get a job, for once, and get the money and the payment for insurance paid off. I may focus on getting a Wii & PS3. And when I get the Wii, I'll focus on getting Super Smash Bros Brawl for sure and getting back into the Nintendo Genre with Mario and Pokemon games once again. I don't really pay much attention to gaming anymore as of now, but wasn't there rumors that a newer Super Smash Bros was going to be released after Brawl?
Heya Sector Revenge >.<
Yes, the new SSB game is rumored to be called SSB4 and it's coming around this year so I suggest you better catch up by buying SSBB and trying to beat it in one month! xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
Is it alright if I join please?

Username - Banjora Marxvile

Anyway, I have something from a past thread that could be something for people to try. I made a list of all the button combinations for attacks and the like, so people could think up a moveset (I remember a few being attempted with some detail), so if you want it, it is in Spoilers below:
Spoiler:

B -
Side B -
Down B -
Up B -
Final Smash -

A -
Up A -
Side A -
Down A -
Running A -

Side Smash -
Up Smash -
Down Smash -

Up Throw -
Side Throw -
Down Throw -
Back Throw -
Grab Attack -

Aerial A -
Aerial Side A -
Aerial Back A -
Aerial Up A -
Aerial Down A -

Up Taunt -
Down Taunt -
Side Taunt -

Aaaanyway...

I was the only one out of all my friends to own the original on N64 when it came out, and it was awesome. I taught my friends on it, and then Melee and Brawl came, so we all could enjoy it straight away! So technically, by being a bit of a braggart...

Love it, should play it more, though a tad repetitive after a while. And no fun nowadays as my friends don't play it as much, and lag is unbearable online.

All out fun, random characters because I get bored, and I don't plan, I improvise. Sees me through fine, as it is just a game.

If they can fix the lag on Wi Fi battles, I'm happy. If they can keep all the old characters and add more without breaking the game, as well as fix some of the characters from being as broken (as well as the Fan... Hate that thing...), it'd be one of my favourite games of 2012 (and trust me, it is a close one for games I got this year, as Pikmin 3 is rumoured for this year too)
[/QUOTE]

Hello there Banjora xD You're IN!
Hm, I don't exactly get the moveset thing but I'll try doing it anyway xD
Also, you just gave me an idea for our newest topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami_ View Post
Username is Shinigami_; sign me up! have all three games and are a huge fan of them. looking forward to the one on the next console as well. xP
Wow all three games? Did you get to finish all of them xD That's awesome, lol!
In any case, you're in as well xD

NEW TOPIC:

Which characters would you like to see in SSB4?
Old February 18th, 2012, 02:07 PM
arbok
cobra pokemon

ooo a SSB club, I love that game.
Username:
Arbok
I haven't played the old ones but I played Brawl at a friend's house and really liked it so I got it for myself.
It's great fun.
well my best characters are Bowser, King Dedede, Pikachu (don't spam), Ivysaur and Charizard (not so much Squirtle) and Meta Knight. So a real mixed bag. Don't really have strategies, I just know my character's moves and when is best to use them.
woo-hoo. Please make the story clearer though...
Which Characters would you like to see in SSB4?
Well I'm not going to lie here. I know very little of the franchises beyond Mario, Pokemon and Sonic. Know a little bit of Zelda but other then that I'm lost. Would love to see Bowser jr. as a form of 'Bowser light' and if Jigglypuff makes the game then Meowth must be in this one. If they're going to include more Sonic characters then it should be either Tails or Eggman himself.

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur
Ekans-Arbok
Zubat-Golbat-(with nat. dex)Crobat
Nidoran(M)-Nidorino-Nidoking
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old February 18th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Banjora Marxvile
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

It's simple dragon, you put the move names and/or details of the moves next to the controls, as you envisioned they would work for a character you want introduced.

And I said it before, but I'll say it again until I die. I really really REALLY want Banjo and Kazooie in SSB4, as they would be amazing additions, and they would work. Also, they wouldn't defy the laws of physics with their jump in midair, unlike some mustached plumbers...

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...

Nerves o
f Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
Like Campari and Champagne
I'm on the rocks
Please tell me, What Is My Name?

Old February 19th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Username: Kenshin5

How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?: Just thought of it as an appealing game back when I played 64 so I bought it and found it to be quite enjoyable.

Any thoughts/opinions about it? As said above I found it to be appealing. I am not usually a fan of fighting games but this one strikes me different as the rest. It's like there is more to do then fighting which separates it from other fighting games that are just only fighting and that's it. Then there is the wide range of players from different franchises which also appeals to me as well.

What strategies/characters do you use when playing? I really use everyone, since I haven't played in competitions or competitively for that matter. I more akin to the characters with rapid attacks such as Fox, Falco, Marth, Captain Falcon. I haven't played much of Brawl but I do like Meta Knight(which I heard is broken and open to spamming), Sonic, Ike. Not all of them I have played with as of yet though.

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming? I hope they don't ditch characters I actually like. Which is what they did with Mewtwo and Roy. I really can't form an opinion when we really have no info on it as of yet.

Which characters would you like to see in SSB4? First and foremost Megaman he is one of my favorite characters and franchises. So if they have Megaman(bad box art one aside), I will be extremely happy with the roster. My guess is he would be Classic Megaman, X is unlikely as well as Hub and Volnutt. Don't really consider Starforce or ZX much of Megamans.

I am pretty sure they will retain the first 12 without a doubt. And I am sure they will retain most of the Brawl roster as well.

~Roster~
Mario Series [5 Reps]
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Bowser
- Waluigi (New Comer)

Notes: Since Mario is one of the longest running and one if not the most popular Nintendo Franchise then I could see the need for more characters. Other choices that I can think of would be Bowser Jr. or Toad. Although Toad seems a bit generic for my liking. Waluigi would complete the Mario, Wario, Luigi, Waluigi grouping.

Donkey Kong [4 Reps]
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Dixie Kong (New Comer)
- King K. Rool (New Comer)

Notes: Honestly Diddy was over due when it came to Brawl I felt he should have been in Melee. Donkey to me at least deserves one more rep, although I'd like to see two. Dixie is another one of the Kongs and adds a female to the roster. King K. Rool is the antagonist.

Yoshi [1 Rep]
- Yoshi

Wario [1 Rep]
- Wario

Zelda [5 Reps]
- Link
- Zelda/Sheik
- Ganondorf
- Toon Link/Yong Link
- Ghirahim (New Comer)

Notes: I don't if they retain either Toon or Yong Link or which one stays or comes back. Or if they just completely replace them. I know a lot of people would like to see Ghirahim on the roster so I put him there.

Pokemon [4 Reps]
- Pikachu
- Jigglypuff
- Pokemon Trainer
- Zoroark/Victini (New Comer)

Notes: I don't think we need both Zoroark and Victini in the same game but I do envision either of them as part of the roster to represent Gen V. This may cause Lucario to get replaces unless they retain him. And I'd prefer Mewtwo return above any of the other characters available. For Pokemon Trainer I'd like them to change the chose to 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen pokemon instead of retaining Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard.

Kirby [3 Reps]
- Kirby
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight

Notes: I don't play much Kirby but I am sorry they could get enough reps with the games they have active like Epic Yarn, Mass Attack, and the Games on E-Shop

Starfox
- Fox
- Falco
- Wolf
- Krystal (New Comer)

Notes: I have noticed a good deal of people want Krystal in the game, and this is yet another series I am not familiar with so I don't know if he is necessary she be added or not.

Earthbound [2 Reps]
- Ness
- Lucas

Metroid [2 Reps]
- Samus/Zero Suit Samus
- Ridley (New Comer)

Notes: Another series that I am not really familiar with, but at the very least they should include Ridley in some for in the new game rather it be boss or playable character.

F-Zero [2 Reps]
- Captain Falcon
- Samurai Goroh (New Comer)

Notes: Don't know if F-Zero really deserves another character. Pends if they make a new game on Wii U. Just picked Samurai Goroh because he was an assist trophy.

Fire Emblem [4 Reps]
- Marth
- Ike
- Roy/Krom (New Comer/or Returning)
- Hector/Eliwood/Lyn/Ephraim/Eirika/Black Knight(Zelgius) (New Comer)

Notes: I really feel Fire Emblem needs at least one more Rep. If any are Reps then I feel it should be Lords or Black Knight. With Hector and Ephraim we would finally get one that doesn't primary use a sword. With Lyn and Eirika it would add another female character to the rost. Eliwood is another lord not to mention Roy dad. I'd love to see Roy back, and since Krom is the newest Lord he may be in there instead. Personally I'd love 4 or 5 reps but I feel more realistically there will be 3. If I had to chose one it would probably be Hector or Ephraim. Lyn is also an assist trophy.

Kid Icarus [3 Reps]
- Pit
- Palutena (New Comer)
- Medusa/Magnus/Dark Lord Gaol (New Comer)

Notes:I feel Kid Icarus needs at least one more rep. Since Sakurai is behind it more then likely it will get 3. Personally I'd love Magnus, but either of them are fine.

Pikmin [1 Rep]
- Captain Olimar

Notes: Not familiar with this series, so if they retain one rep I am content with that.

Retro [5 Reps]
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Ice Climbers
- R.O.B
- Little Mac (New Comer)
- Chrono (New Comer)

Notes: Since Little Mac is an assist Trophy I can see them added him. Just threw Chrono in there.

Golden Sun [1 Rep]
- Issac (New Comer)

Notes: I've seen a lot of people hoping for Issac as a rep.

Third Party [4 Reps]
- Sonic
- Shadow/Tails(Miles)/Knuckles (New Comer)
- Snake
- Megaman (New Comer)

Notes: As already stated I definitely want Megaman in. Sonic and Snake already in Brawl. Shadow was an assist trophy, but I'd be fine with either Tails or Knuckles. I'd also like Eggman as a Boss.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old February 19th, 2012, 06:30 PM
PokeRaidenFighter350Z
Battle Subway Editor

Nature: Careful
My most favorite fighting game! I wanna join!

Username: PokeRaidenFighter350Z

When I saw others playing it at a game store. So I decided to try it out.

After my first play, it became my most wanted game. But I didn't have a Wii, and SSBB was the only game I played. As soon as I got my Wii, SSBB was the very first game I play.

None because I have no one to play with due to have NO possibilities of an Wi-FI connection. I like ALL the characters so I choose Random all the time. On my records Lucario, Fox, and the Ice Climbers are my 3 most used characters due to the Random block giving me these 3 fighters a lot, especially Fox.

All forum members BEWARE..!
Credits to Xulek
Old February 19th, 2012, 07:18 PM
The Void
Comforter, philosopher, and lifelong mate

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbok View Post
ooo a SSB club, I love that game.
Username:
Arbok
I haven't played the old ones but I played Brawl at a friend's house and really liked it so I got it for myself.
It's great fun.
well my best characters are Bowser, King Dedede, Pikachu (don't spam), Ivysaur and Charizard (not so much Squirtle) and Meta Knight. So a real mixed bag. Don't really have strategies, I just know my character's moves and when is best to use them.
woo-hoo. Please make the story clearer though...
Which Characters would you like to see in SSB4?
Well I'm not going to lie here. I know very little of the franchises beyond Mario, Pokemon and Sonic. Know a little bit of Zelda but other then that I'm lost. Would love to see Bowser jr. as a form of 'Bowser light' and if Jigglypuff makes the game then Meowth must be in this one. If they're going to include more Sonic characters then it should be either Tails or Eggman himself.
Alwight, arbok, you're in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
It's simple dragon, you put the move names and/or details of the moves next to the controls, as you envisioned they would work for a character you want introduced.
Ohh, I see xD
That's a great idea, and I'm pretty sure that's what Kenshin did below you lol...
*does it as well*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
Username: Kenshin5

How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?: Just thought of it as an appealing game back when I played 64 so I bought it and found it to be quite enjoyable.

Any thoughts/opinions about it? As said above I found it to be appealing. I am not usually a fan of fighting games but this one strikes me different as the rest. It's like there is more to do then fighting which separates it from other fighting games that are just only fighting and that's it. Then there is the wide range of players from different franchises which also appeals to me as well.

What strategies/characters do you use when playing? I really use everyone, since I haven't played in competitions or competitively for that matter. I more akin to the characters with rapid attacks such as Fox, Falco, Marth, Captain Falcon. I haven't played much of Brawl but I do like Meta Knight(which I heard is broken and open to spamming), Sonic, Ike. Not all of them I have played with as of yet though.

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming? I hope they don't ditch characters I actually like. Which is what they did with Mewtwo and Roy. I really can't form an opinion when we really have no info on it as of yet.

Which characters would you like to see in SSB4? First and foremost Megaman he is one of my favorite characters and franchises. So if they have Megaman(bad box art one aside), I will be extremely happy with the roster. My guess is he would be Classic Megaman, X is unlikely as well as Hub and Volnutt. Don't really consider Starforce or ZX much of Megamans.

I am pretty sure they will retain the first 12 without a doubt. And I am sure they will retain most of the Brawl roster as well.

~Roster~
Mario Series [5 Reps]
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Bowser
- Waluigi (New Comer)

Notes: Since Mario is one of the longest running and one if not the most popular Nintendo Franchise then I could see the need for more characters. Other choices that I can think of would be Bowser Jr. or Toad. Although Toad seems a bit generic for my liking. Waluigi would complete the Mario, Wario, Luigi, Waluigi grouping.

Donkey Kong [4 Reps]
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Dixie Kong (New Comer)
- King K. Rool (New Comer)

Notes: Honestly Diddy was over due when it came to Brawl I felt he should have been in Melee. Donkey to me at least deserves one more rep, although I'd like to see two. Dixie is another one of the Kongs and adds a female to the roster. King K. Rool is the antagonist.

Yoshi [1 Rep]
- Yoshi

Wario [1 Rep]
- Wario

Zelda [5 Reps]
- Link
- Zelda/Sheik
- Ganondorf
- Toon Link/Yong Link
- Ghirahim (New Comer)

Notes: I don't if they retain either Toon or Yong Link or which one stays or comes back. Or if they just completely replace them. I know a lot of people would like to see Ghirahim on the roster so I put him there.

Pokemon [4 Reps]
- Pikachu
- Jigglypuff
- Pokemon Trainer
- Zoroark/Victini (New Comer)

Notes: I don't think we need both Zoroark and Victini in the same game but I do envision either of them as part of the roster to represent Gen V. This may cause Lucario to get replaces unless they retain him. And I'd prefer Mewtwo return above any of the other characters available. For Pokemon Trainer I'd like them to change the chose to 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen pokemon instead of retaining Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard.

Kirby [3 Reps]
- Kirby
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight

Notes: I don't play much Kirby but I am sorry they could get enough reps with the games they have active like Epic Yarn, Mass Attack, and the Games on E-Shop

Starfox
- Fox
- Falco
- Wolf
- Krystal (New Comer)

Notes: I have noticed a good deal of people want Krystal in the game, and this is yet another series I am not familiar with so I don't know if he is necessary she be added or not.

Earthbound [2 Reps]
- Ness
- Lucas

Metroid [2 Reps]
- Samus/Zero Suit Samus
- Ridley (New Comer)

Notes: Another series that I am not really familiar with, but at the very least they should include Ridley in some for in the new game rather it be boss or playable character.

F-Zero [2 Reps]
- Captain Falcon
- Samurai Goroh (New Comer)

Notes: Don't know if F-Zero really deserves another character. Pends if they make a new game on Wii U. Just picked Samurai Goroh because he was an assist trophy.

Fire Emblem [4 Reps]
- Marth
- Ike
- Roy/Krom (New Comer/or Returning)
- Hector/Eliwood/Lyn/Ephraim/Eirika/Black Knight(Zelgius) (New Comer)

Notes: I really feel Fire Emblem needs at least one more Rep. If any are Reps then I feel it should be Lords or Black Knight. With Hector and Ephraim we would finally get one that doesn't primary use a sword. With Lyn and Eirika it would add another female character to the rost. Eliwood is another lord not to mention Roy dad. I'd love to see Roy back, and since Krom is the newest Lord he may be in there instead. Personally I'd love 4 or 5 reps but I feel more realistically there will be 3. If I had to chose one it would probably be Hector or Ephraim. Lyn is also an assist trophy.

Kid Icarus [3 Reps]
- Pit
- Palutena (New Comer)
- Medusa/Magnus/Dark Lord Gaol (New Comer)

Notes:I feel Kid Icarus needs at least one more rep. Since Sakurai is behind it more then likely it will get 3. Personally I'd love Magnus, but either of them are fine.

Pikmin [1 Rep]
- Captain Olimar

Notes: Not familiar with this series, so if they retain one rep I am content with that.

Retro [5 Reps]
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Ice Climbers
- R.O.B
- Little Mac (New Comer)
- Chrono (New Comer)

Notes: Since Little Mac is an assist Trophy I can see them added him. Just threw Chrono in there.

Golden Sun [1 Rep]
- Issac (New Comer)

Notes: I've seen a lot of people hoping for Issac as a rep.

Third Party [4 Reps]
- Sonic
- Shadow/Tails(Miles)/Knuckles (New Comer)
- Snake
- Megaman (New Comer)

Notes: As already stated I definitely want Megaman in. Sonic and Snake already in Brawl. Shadow was an assist trophy, but I'd be fine with either Tails or Knuckles. I'd also like Eggman as a Boss.
Yeah, Eggman should definitely be a boss xD
I think the game would be broken if Ridley (or Meta Ridley) were to be a playable character though >.<
And yeah, Megaman should somehow join as a newcomer too xD
Oh, and you're in and thanks for joining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeRaidenFighter350Z View Post
My most favorite fighting game! I wanna join!

Username: PokeRaidenFighter350Z

When I saw others playing it at a game store. So I decided to try it out.

After my first play, it became my most wanted game. But I didn't have a Wii, and SSBB was the only game I played. As soon as I got my Wii, SSBB was the very first game I play.

None because I have no one to play with due to have NO possibilities of an Wi-FI connection. I like ALL the characters so I choose Random all the time. On my records Lucario, Fox, and the Ice Climbers are my 3 most used characters due to the Random block giving me these 3 fighters a lot, especially Fox.
Heya PokeRaidenFighter350Z! You're in and thanks for joining >.<
So since you keep on using random characters, does this mean you're good with all of them? :3

---

So anyway, as Banjora Marxville said, I think it would be a good idea to somehow define the characters we want. But for now I'm doing what Kenshin did >.<

Roster
Mario
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Bowser
- Waluigi [Newcomer]

Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong

Yoshi
- Yoshi

Wario
- Wario

Zelda
- Zelda
- Link
- Toon Link
- Ganondorf

Pokemon
- Pokemon Trainer - Emboar, Dewott, Snivy
- Jigglypuff (you can never get rid of Jigglypuff)
- Some filler to replace Lucario

Kirby
- Kirby
- Meta Knight
- King Dedede
- Knuckle Joe [Newcomer]

Starfox
- Fox
- Falco
- Wolf
- Slippy / Krystal [Newcomer]

Earthbound
- Ness
- Lucas

Metroid
- Samus

F-Zero
- Captain Falcon

Fire Emblem
- Ike
- Marth
- Roy

Kid Icarus
- Pit

Pikmin
- Captain Olimar

Metal Gear Solid
- Snake

I think that's pretty much it, lol... the rest would either stay the same or do whatever >.<
So yeah, that's the roster I want xD
I'll add the movesets sooner or later... >.<

Though speaking as a Darkrai fan, it would somehow be cool if Darkrai were to join... hmm...

:D
Old February 19th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

34 Roster? With 3 newcomers and 1 returning listed? Pokemon had four reps in Brawl so I doubt they are going down to 3. I assume you just didn't feel like adding the rest of the Brawl roster since you said "the rest would either stay the same or do whatever >.<
So yeah, that's the roster I want xD"

Cause if they leave Snake I'd think they would leave Sonic. I'd think they would at least add 5 Newcomers.

Old February 19th, 2012, 07:33 PM
PokeRaidenFighter350Z
Battle Subway Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon456 View Post
Heya PokeRaidenFighter350Z! You're in and thanks for joining >.<
So since you keep on using random characters, does this mean you're good with all of them? :3
Yep. I'm good with ALL of them. But I only play CPU at Lv 3. Lv 9 is too much for me to handle. Do you play coin matches? I played it only at few times and I got
the records for the Most Coins Collected, Most Coins Dropped and Most Coins Lost as Wolf. I like to check my records all the time before turning off my game because I like to keep track of what characters I'm given the most.

Is there really a SSB4 coming? If there is I would like to see Knuckles and Tails as fighters but they're third party characters, not belonging to Nintendo.
I would also like to see the Pokemon TRainer but with the pokemon you listed. And definitely Jigglypuff. I would also like to see my favorite pokemon as a fighter too but I don't know how that will turn out. If there's a story mode like
Brawl, then here are a few enemies I want to see:

-Many of the enemies from the Sonic games.

-A few mean Pokemon that can serve as hostile towards the player, such as Beedrill.

-More enemies from the Mario games, even Piranha Plants, Boomerang and Fire Bros.

-The Kremlins from the DK games as well as the Mini-Neckys and Zingers.

-Other enemies from the previous games.

Who should be Boss characters for the new game?

Credits to Xulek
Old February 19th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Yes it was announced last year at E3. Although production hasn't even began yet cause apparently Masahiro Sakurai is still working on Kid Icarus: Uprising which should be finishing up soon since it comes out in March. So it will be awhile regardless, since it comes out on the Wii U, and the 3DS which we already have.

Old February 19th, 2012, 07:50 PM
PokeRaidenFighter350Z
Battle Subway Editor

Dang the Wii U? It'll take me forever to afford that... and hopefully they'll get to the production of that new game.

Credits to Xulek
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Juicy
Bone to be wild!

Nature: Jolly
I might as well join, I did just start playing Super Smash again recently and have been really enjoying it even though right now I abosolutely suck.

Let's see, I started playing Super Smash at a friends house on his N64 and loved it. I chose Fox and pretty much stuck with him from the get go because he's by far the best character in every SSB game there is and ever will be. I did start to use Pikachu in Brawl and kicked a fair bit of butt but I had to stop because the people I vs didn't enjoy playing against someone they couldn't kill once :( They also thought I was cheap because I never had to change my tactic (They would run into me, I would use down A and spin around, send them flying and occasionally use thunder and kill them. Then they would run into me again and I would simply repeat what I did. Apparently that makes me cheap more than it makes them stupid but w.e)

I really enjoy the games, they're the only console games I find myself consistantly playing from when they're released well into the life of the next console (Hell, I'm playing Melee right now). My only complaint is the horrible online play in Brawl.

I'm not sure tbh. I hate that WiiU tablet controller thing but I love the fact that they said it will utilize the 3DS as well and hopefully have a good online system instead of that horrible mess that is Brawl's online play. Character wise I couldn't care less as long as Fox is still a total badass.
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Ctrl.Alt.Geak
Swords Master

Which characters would you like to see in SSB4?
Its probably a lost cause anyway but if the Mother universe were to add just one more rep I'd be happy. Logic says if they were to do this they would add Ninten, but I personally would love to see one of the projectile users (Jeff or Loid). Unfortunately though, while the series had a dedicated or "cult" fanbase, its just not popular enough to warrant another rep.
I think Birdo would be pretty fun to use, assuming you would be able to spit eggs at your opponents.
It'd be nice to see Roy make a comeback but again unlikely.
But this is all bias on my end just because I think both Mother and Fire Emblem series need more love. From a more realistic point of view Kenshin5's list was pretty good and there wasn't much I disagreed with there (though I really dislike the idea of having Ridley as a playable character).

Also Conker. His attacks and recovery seem incredibly obvious choices for anyone who's played CBFD, but I know there is no way in a million years would he ever see a place in the SSB roster.

Old February 20th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Yeah I didn't know about Ridley since the size of Ridley. I was just thinking of another iconic character from Samus. I know others mentioned Dark Samus but they seem like their moveset would be virtual clones of Samus unless they have her exclusively Zero Suit.

Birdo would be fun, I would just picture the Egg Projectiles now. The only thing I am thinking is that is Birdo more popular then other choices such as Toad, Fawful, Waluigi, Bowser Jr., Daisy, Rosalina. Not to say Birdo is popular with all the appearances outside of Mario Bros 2 she made. He was the main boss and needs so more love. Although it is highly unlikely he is a Rep. Paper Mario has been thrown around a lot as well, I don't know about him though he may just become another Dr. Mario. Dry Bowser would be interesting to see, although would he be a clone of Boswer is the real question as well as if he is a worthwhile rep.

I don't follow Mother, but I assume like Lucas Nienten has moves Ness does not have? If so I'd be content if Mother had 3 reps.

Old February 20th, 2012, 09:53 AM
arbok
cobra pokemon

About Ridley...
His size has varied many times over the games with Super Smash bros. Brawl uysing one of his largest forms. Ridley's smallest size is actually about the size of Bowser so it's possible. I actually really want a playable Ridley as he's my favourate character in the Metroid franchise. Ridley is coming out in the top 5 in most polls about newcomers in SSB4 which was how Meta-Knight and Wario got in Brawl so I'm hoping for playable Ridley :D he's almost guarantied, at least, a return as a boss though as, what I think, the most iconic villian in Metroid.

Ekans-Arbok
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old February 20th, 2012, 10:46 AM
PokeRaidenFighter350Z
Battle Subway Editor

And the Star Fox characters... they should add the other characters from the franchise because I think they're worthy candidates as newcomers. I don't know about Ridley though because what attacks can he wield as regular attacks, grappling and stuff? If there was a Final Smash ball like in Brawl, what will his Final Smash be?

Credits to Xulek
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:42 PM
arbok
cobra pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeRaidenFighter350Z View Post
I don't know about Ridley though because what attacks can he wield as regular attacks, grappling and stuff? If there was a Final Smash ball like in Brawl, what will his Final Smash be?
Well as you asked.
Regular attacks are simple (punching, headbutts, attacks with wings, maybe biting)
Movement is slowish as Ridley is at home in the air not ground but can 'fly' to the same extent as Meta-Knight or Charizard and is still quicker then most other brute characters like Bowser or Ganondorf.
special attacks:
plasma breath for no direction
Down- stomp (like Bowser or King Dedede)
Up- rapid flying spin-thing (like Charizard or Wario)
left or right- Charges/swings with massive tail

Final Smash:
Ridley becomes Meta-Ridley gaining size, invulnerbility and powering up attacks.

So basically play style would be not too diffrent from Charizard with bits of a Bowser play style mixed in with it. I've really just used moves other Characters have in Brawl let alone what other attacks come in on SSB4

Ekans-Arbok
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Sector

Well it seems everyone has the characters picked out. But I would love to see a selected few in the newer SSB game

Krystal (I LOOOOVE her, she was my character in the Star Fox Assault game and only I can be her)

Also a few Mario characters would be awesome:
1) Waluigi
2) Daisy
3) Toad
4) Shadow Mario!!
5) Metal Mario...maybe?

Star Fox members:
Wolf is in SSBB? Sweeeeeet!!
Pepper and Slippy, heck, include all the Star Fox team! Of course, Krystal as I mentioned her earlier

Sonic members:
I saw Sonic was in SSBB, awesome. What about the rest?
Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, etc

I can't remember the rest from this point on..

I need to get Super Smash Bros Brawl....I feel like I'm being left out in the dust!!
Old February 20th, 2012, 01:13 PM
arbok
cobra pokemon

Quote:
Well it seems everyone has the characters picked out. But I would love to see a selected few in the newer SSB game

Krystal (I LOOOOVE her, she was my character in the Star Fox Assault game and only I can be her)

Also a few Mario characters would be awesome:
1) Waluigi
2) Daisy
3) Toad
4) Shadow Mario!!
5) Metal Mario...maybe?

Star Fox members:
Wolf is in SSBB? Sweeeeeet!!
Pepper and Slippy, heck, include all the Star Fox team! Of course, Krystal as I mentioned her earlier

Sonic members:
I saw Sonic was in SSBB, awesome. What about the rest?
Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, etc

I can't remember the rest from this point on..

I need to get Super Smash Bros Brawl....I feel like I'm being left out in the dust!!
yes, Krystal gets the Arbok seal of approval. Slippy would also be awesome (I'd actually prefer him to Falco who seems a Fox clone to me).

Mario characters, whilst I love Waluigi in a weird way and at first was disapointed he didn't make the Brawl Player Characters I can't see what he'd bring. When you've got Mario, Luigi and Wario who are all more iconic then Waluigi I don't see why another character should be denied for him. The same goes for Daisy being so much like Peach and all the Mario versions. I think that stuff would be better reflected in skins or something for characters.
I think the best Mario characters to add would either be Toad or Bowser jr.

Also I just remembered, Meowth in SSB4 anyone? He's certainly more recognised then Lucario.

Ekans-Arbok
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old February 20th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Sector

Quote:
yes, Krystal gets the Arbok seal of approval. Slippy would also be awesome (I'd actually prefer him to Falco who seems a Fox clone to me).

Mario characters, whilst I love Waluigi in a weird way and at first was disapointed he didn't make the Brawl Player Characters I can't see what he'd bring. When you've got Mario, Luigi and Wario who are all more iconic then Waluigi I don't see why another character should be denied for him. The same goes for Daisy being so much like Peach and all the Mario versions. I think that stuff would be better reflected in skins or something for characters.
I think the best Mario characters to add would either be Toad or Bowser jr.

Also I just remembered, Meowth in SSB4 anyone? He's certainly more recognised then Lucario.

I see what you mean, but I always thought 'The More, The Better' in these games to be honest. Bowser Jr would be a good one!

Honestly

Unlike the Adventure Mode in Melee, I always wanted an specific adventure mode for each character. Like I guess some would be similar stories, but the Boss would reflect the characters you choose. Mario/Luigi/Peach/Yoshi to face Bowser or...Giga Bowser? Fox for Android? Pikachu/Jigglypuff/Meowth for...Mewtwo/Lucario or maybe even....Arceus? (Mewtwo/Jigglypuff is in Brawl too right?) Link/Zelda for Gangdolf(idk how to spell his name lol)

Then works the other way around for being Bowser for Mario/Luigi, etc and Wolf to face Falco/Fox, etc. And the Ice Climbers/Mr Game and Watch would just simply face the Master Hand and/or Crazy Hand or whatever else they added...since they aren't popular or something?

That's just me dreaming though right? LOL
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:26 PM
arbok
cobra pokemon

Quote:
I see what you mean, but I always thought 'The More, The Better' in these games to be honest. Bowser Jr would be a good one!

Honestly

Unlike the Adventure Mode in Melee, I always wanted an specific adventure mode for each character. Like I guess some would be similar stories, but the Boss would reflect the characters you choose. Mario/Luigi/Peach/Yoshi to face Bowser or...Giga Bowser? Fox for Android? Pikachu/Jigglypuff/Meowth for...Mewtwo/Lucario or maybe even....Arceus? (Mewtwo/Jigglypuff is in Brawl too right?) Link/Zelda for Gangdolf(idk how to spell his name lol)

Then works the other way around for being Bowser for Mario/Luigi, etc and Wolf to face Falco/Fox, etc. And the Ice Climbers/Mr Game and Watch would just simply face the Master Hand and/or Crazy Hand or whatever else they added...since they aren't popular or something?

That's just me dreaming though right? LOL
yeah I'm all for 'the more the merrier' but there is a limited amount of spaces for characters up for grabs.

Ooo I like that. My main gripe (well one of them) with the story is how it seems to cram all the characters in one after the other. You could cut 3/4 of the cast of Brawl with no effect on the story line what so ever. Having character specific campains would be great. Maybe after they're all done you get the hidden last part with the big bad of the game when all the little plots connect.

I'd actually like the last bosses to not be playable characters. That way they can be made much stronger.
Example- Bowser is still an enemy of the Mario story, maybe still the main one, but the last boss would be Giga-Bowser or Petey Piranha or King Boo.

Also Mewtwo wasn't in Brawl Lucario had a very similar way of attacking s o Mewtwo was kicked out for him I think it was because otherwise all Pokemon were gen I and they wanted the relativly new gen IV to have a player character.

Ekans-Arbok
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Sector

Quote:
I'd actually like the last bosses to not be playable characters. That way they can be made much stronger.
Example- Bowser is still an enemy of the Mario story, maybe still the main one, but the last boss would be Giga-Bowser or Petey Piranha or King Boo.

Also Mewtwo wasn't in Brawl Lucario had a very similar way of attacking s o Mewtwo was kicked out for him I think it was because otherwise all Pokemon were gen I and they wanted the relativly new gen IV to have a player character.
Petey Piranha!! King Boo....my favorite in Mario Kart Double Dash back in the days haha

Anyway, Mewtwo was easily my second favorite character to Fox McCloud. I'm disappointed now Are there still Pokeballs as items? Is Mewtwo in those or still a trophy or is he just flat out gone from Super Smash Bros for good?

Sponsored Links

Advertise here