• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

☣ Toxic ☣ - The Poison Type Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
yes! Like Hoodhide (from pokemon odyssey: a new beginning) if you could see him, that is what i am really thinking of a shiny toxicroak.

Years
Saturn's Toxicroak (anime) is too similar to Shiny Toxicroak.

Even though I hate Garbodor, it has very interesting colors as a Shiny.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Whattt you guys don't like shiny Toxicroak? :o

454.png

I think that looks great! The colours compliment each other so well :D It doesn't exactly look as threatening, but I prefer it to the normal colours :3

AnjinMiura_PL

Challenger Extraordinaire (?)
Years
Hey, heey. Sorry for being, a little bit le late. :(

New topic: 'Which is your favourite Poison type family?'

Hey, obviously Venonat->Venomoth. But other ones are great too. Mostly Ekans->Arbok and Koffing->Weezing. Pardon me for being old-gen player. And don't question it as well. :D

New topic: 'Which Poison type Pokemon's shiny colours do you like least?'

What I don't even...know any...but hey, let me use le google now...
<using le google>
Nah, anyway as far as I've read the topic, this, Toxicroak(?) looks like, looks like, I cannot even find a word. Strange :( And also, I've found a shiny Arbok looking kinda weird with this golden color but hey, after all I really like it. ;)

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years
Name: BZW Golem
Partner Pokemon: Nuri the Nidoran♀
Reason for Joining: well, really simple. Everyone knows the basics like water beats fire, fire beats grass, grass beats water..
but here, in Poland, n00bs could be easily defeated by a poison pokemon because they can't remember what is super effective XD

Oh, my least favourite shiny poison poke is Garbodor... I don't like the normal Garbador but the shiny one is not only trash! It's radioactive trash! @.@

Years
My absolute fave of a Shiny Poison-type would be Scolipede, I love the red body with teal colored circles on it. Whirlipede's shiny form is cool too due to the teal circles as well.

Also, I'd like to give Amoonguss a mention - very interesting colors!

591.gif

I also like the coloring of Shiny Koffing and Weezing:

109.gif
110.gif

I also like the blue gas on Shiny Gastly:

092.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Welcome BZW Golem! :)

Aww that's a shame, I love Garbodor D: I don't think he's rubbish :( But I admit his shiny colours are a bit odd... And wow, I never realized how cool shiny Wheezing looks!

I think this means it's time for a new topic :D

New topic: 'Post your favourite pictures of Poison Pokemon!'

I've always found this one adorable...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
Well, this is not like my puke rainbows at all. XD[/b]

Here are my favorite Poison Pictures. I literally have thousands, but these two are epic. :D

May cause nightmares. Just so you know, it's Koffing(s)
Spoiler:

And Grafitti-Like
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Well, this is not like my puke rainbows at all. XD[/b]

Here are my favorite Poison Pictures. I literally have thousands, but these two are epic. :D

May cause nightmares. Just so you know, it's Koffing(s)
Spoiler:

And Grafitti-Like
Spoiler:

Oh wow, those are some scary Koffing o.o I used to think it was kinda cute, but now I'm reconsidering!

One of my favourite Poison-based pictures is below. It makes Seviper look very lovable which is a whole new direction for the arguably vicious snake Pokemon. :3

Spoiler:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I'm just wondering. How would Silver have a Crobat? He doesn't treat his Pokemon as friends so they theoretically shouldn't have high happiness... Unless you use the game's way of determining happiness which is winning battles.

Gulpin!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm just wondering. How would Silver have a Crobat? He doesn't treat his Pokemon as friends so they theoretically shouldn't have high happiness... Unless you use the game's way of determining happiness which is winning battles.

Gulpin!
Spoiler:

THAT GULPIN IS AMAZING. <3 Although your point about Crobat is interesting... But now I'm kinda wondering, why does Golbat evolve via happiness? That's certainly not something I would've thought of including o.o Crobat has nothing to do with happiness... If anything it should evolve by some kind of speed related method? Maybe leveling up whilst holding a choice scarf or something? x] Regardless, happiness certainly doesn't fit in with the Golbat/Crobat situation for me :3

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I always saw Silver's Golbat evolving as a sign he'd become a better person. It stayed a Golbat for most of the game but after Lance speaks to Silver and he keeps loosing to Gold his questions his treatment of Pokemon. I took it as a sign he'd taken on board what Lance had said and began to treat his pokemon nicely.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
MY KOFFINGS ARE NOT SCARY!!! *CRIES IN A CORNER*

But, because I can. Here's something if you think that's scary. Enjoy the Massacre of the Beedrill.
Spoiler:

AnjinMiura_PL

Challenger Extraordinaire (?)
Years
Hey, hey. I've decided to try again and look for something. And hey. I have a winner. It is simple yet great, it basically describes my thoughts about Venomoth (or something). And then I've decided to post it, because why not. It is kinda different than pics posted by other people, but hey, don't be disrespectful to the philosophical stuff. Yayyea. Creator of this picture is probably a madman, just like me. :D

Le wild spoiler appears!
Spoiler:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

But, because I can. Here's something if you think that's scary. Enjoy the Massacre of the Beedrill.
Spoiler:

That is no beedrill. That is the monster from my nightmares! No seriously, that thing is scary! :\

I think Silver's crobat sees Silver as a good trainer. Hey, we all have different POV. Maybe he sees something we don't. Besides, Silver is just a misunderstood boy who always has his ass kicked by some random dude from Newbark.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Spoiler:

... Oh my god wat. Why are they all in pieces and why is there blood everywhere! Poor things ;; I think it's time to move to a new topic... x]

New topic: 'Which Poison type Pokemon do you think have the worst design?'

544.png

This thing gets my vote. What the heck were they thinking here! It just looks like a last minute "Hey guys we need a cacoony bug Pokemon uhhh let's take Cascoon and add a hole in the middle?" Maybe I'm being unfair, but personally I reckon Whirlipede has a very bad design. It's a shame though 'cos the Pokemon itself isn't that bad!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
New topic: 'Which Poison type Pokemon do you think have the worst design?'

Don't hate me guys. I think Garbodor has the worst design because it's just a pile of crap with pipes and something green (meaby moss?) on his head. Without moss, Garbodor would be even worse but I like every Pokémon so nothing against it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back