• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
Sorry to say, but I need a Lameboy saved state, it won't load my Pokemon Brown save file. I just get a New game only.
EDIT: I don't want a completed game file, I just want to start off a little bit farther in the game, rather than start a new game.

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
All downloads of Pokemon Brown and Pokemon Prism that I have control over are disabled for the next 24 hours in protest of SOPA. SOPA would not only kill any further developments of Pokemon Prism, but kill ROM Hacking all together. For more information on what SOPA means for not only ROM Hacking but for the world wide web as a whole, click here

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2012
I found Raikou, Entei, Articuno, Ho-Oh and Mewtwo, but where are Suicune, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew?

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
I found Raikou, Entei, Articuno, Ho-Oh and Mewtwo, but where are Suicune, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew?
All those legendaries have a random (?) chance of being one or the other when you start the game. So when you go to the hole in the park and look for the legendary there, it has an equal chance of being either Mew or Mewtwo. I don't think it changes either in the same save file. So you need to trade for the other ones.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Great game CBM, right now I'm on my way to the second badge, and my team is:

- Charmeleon Lv. 19
- Bellsprout Lv. 18
- Doduo Lv. 18
- Cubone Lv. 18
- Porygon Lv. 15
- Future HM Slave

I think I'm gonna drop Cubone, he still has Growl, and Octazooka (teached by me).

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Which pokemon

Hi,

I wanna know which new pokemon (except the original 151 and legends) are in this rom?

Thank you

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
Years
Is there a list somewhere with all of the pokemon in this game's locations? I'm playing and would like to build a team but don't know where to look for certain pokemon

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
I love this game! I'm training for the sixth Gym, even if I have discovered even where the seventh and eighth are! Current team is:

- Charizard Lv. 39
- Victreebel Lv. 40
- Electivire Lv. 40
- Porygon2 Lv. 39
- Golduck Lv. 39
- Onix Lv. 40 (When and how I can evolve him?)

Where I do find the S.S. Ticket?

This game is amazing, but I couldn't find a color Red rom, so it doesn't look as good, but it's still a great game. Nice job.

All you have to do is Options > Gameboy > Check mark on SGB.
Close the emulator and re-open Brown. Enjoy =)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Answer and question

Hi, This is my team:

Starmie : 54
Charizard : 53
Zapdos : 55
Snorlax : 45
Mew : 50
Vileplume : 40

I played 14:59 hours... I finished the League, I finished St Anne. What now??

To get SS ticket U have to defeat the Rijon League and just go to hayward city, there is a house a the left of the Big Mart, and there is a pokemon. Talk to him. Then he'll go in the machine. Turn on the computer. Now a guy get out of the machine. Talk to him and you'll get the SS ticket.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
To get SS ticket U have to defeat the Rijon League and just go to hayward city, there is a house a the left of the Big Mart, and there is a pokemon. Talk to him. Then he'll go in the machine. Turn on the computer. Now a guy get out of the machine. Talk to him and you'll get the SS ticket.

Can you tell me (within spoiler tags) what do you find in the S.S. Anne? I've found the ticket in the final dungeon, but I couldn't get to the ship 'cause it left...

Yes, i've beaten the whole game! It was awesome, I LOVED the Final Dungeon!

Final team:
- Charizard Lv. 92 (Fly, Dig, Flamethrower, Dragonbreath)
- Victreebel Lv. 90 (Wrap, Poisonpowder, Razor Leaf, Wood Hammer)
- Porygon Z Lv. 92 (Ice Beam, Psychic, Tri Attack, Noise Pulse)
- Golduck Lv. 91 (Surf, Skull Bash, Disable, Confusion - I know, it sucks)
- Steelix Lv. 91 (Strength, Sludge Bomb LOL, Slam, Fissure)
- Electivire Lv. 92 (Thunderpunch, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt)

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Reply to Porygon Z

There are only some trainers... Pokemon are level 60-70 and that's all...

But how did you get 50 level to your whole team in an half day?

Did I miss something after the Rijon league and the S.S Anne? Me I defeated all trainer in SS Anne and the boat is still here...

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
Can you tell me (within spoiler tags) what do you find in the S.S. Anne? I've found the ticket in the final dungeon, but I couldn't get to the ship 'cause it left...

Spoiler:

tanaris33 said:
There are only some trainers... Pokemon are level 60-70 and that's all...

But how did you get 50 level to your whole team in an half day?

Did I miss something after the Rijon league and the S.S Anne? Me I defeated all trainer in SS Anne and the boat is still here...

Umm..... No the SS Anne isn't in the port. I think you are referring to the original release of Brown. In the new release, the SS Anne is gone in favor of the new dungeon (which is REALLY hard).

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Umm..... No the SS Anne isn't in the port. I think you are referring to the original release of Brown. In the new release, the SS Anne is gone in favor of the new dungeon (which is REALLY hard).

OMG I took PokemonBrownFinal.zip at the end of the first post -.-'. Thank you loool

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
Years
I love this game! I'm training for the sixth Gym, even if I have discovered even where the seventh and eighth are! Current team is:

- Charizard Lv. 39
- Victreebel Lv. 40
- Electivire Lv. 40
- Porygon2 Lv. 39
- Golduck Lv. 39
- Onix Lv. 40 (When and how I can evolve him?)

Where I do find the S.S. Ticket?

All you have to do is Options > Gameboy > Check mark on SGB.
Close the emulator and re-open Brown. Enjoy =)
Thank you so much! Now I don't have to play the entire game with no fun colors.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2012
I have a weird bug. When I reached 222 pokemons, prof tim said my Pokédex is full. Now I have 223, and he said "a**31 ERROR.". And I can't fight the league, it crashes during the hall of fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back