The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:02 AM
Zeikaro
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here

History:
PREFACE.
Due to continued deforestation celebi "guardian of the forest" has had a lot of work and fatigue is remarkable for the plans of an enemy.
Celebi is attacked and contaminated with a wakeup call ancient skill which gives birth to evil in the Pokemon ...
With the corroded celebi will leave behind the goodness and becomes Necroscelebi. (Necroshcelebi)
Begins to destroy the nature that it had created, drying and destroying trees and leaving the mountains and desert valleys.

Realizing that the "creator" in fear that celebi finished destroying all life on the world's flora, named Shaymin and the new guardian of the forest.

Likewise a new sun (NEOSUN) makes sunrise and rebirth of life.

YOUR HISTORY

Today just turned 15 years one of the most anticipated day of your life, celebrate after talks with your closest friends and decide to fulfill an old promise: Go to the Forbidden Forest which always wanted to go (although not prohibited because your friends you know anyone that is a forest) are still there witnessed the battle shaymin vs necroscelebi. Realizing the battle residues decide to try to help both parties to adventure with your friends, not knowing that you get in the way of strangers, now the destination is ....

Region: Tenochtitlan

SCREENSHOTS

AWARDS

Credits: WesleyFG for minis
Acknowledgments:

(Uff here is what too many people almost strong I remember all but I have helped some little value his effort would have to make a Word document to thank them all, so I apologize but I will put those who have helped me to improve in all since I started.

-Neos: thanks carnal ex - teacher, because I showed a way forward with your sprites now it has paid off.
-William gj: thanks brother for always giving me your support, especially for believing in me.
Javs: Thanks brother, for all we have done together (?) For being a vital part of my growth as a hacker and that I always tell you.
Tokyn: Thanks friend, you are one of the people whom I have also received much support, even if you are here let me minis style perfect for me I hope you do not get mad but mine own will send you a PM.
Koder: for always being available to treat you in a short time you have become a great e-friend or so concidero
Diego, for helping me with the theme css thanks friend, you are great man,
Ken, Deryko, Rafa, Rat, Juanjo, zero, Mena, seiyouh, piru (riku), neon: for always giving me support and alavarme xDser great friends I've always really liked his company.
Brendan: that long ... well still a good friend and accepts a trade xD thanks men.
Payro: Why was the first person to bother asking for help: O.
Zein: for these high-level challenges made me try to be better: O.
Kurama: for being a great friend whom you have not see, give me support, advice and so on.
Zik: for being a great friend and always helping me and some directions.
Scarex: for sharing with me a direction I have been the one given to me.
Eing: for teaching basic synthesis of a script by brother.
And ati, for taking the time to read this post.
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:52 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
I don't think I need to say that this hack is graphically sweeeeeeeeeet. But obviously I just have. xD
However, after looking at the screens and your general language throughout the first post, it is clear that English is not your first language (if you have any English at all- I'm assuming you used a translator). However, I'm not saying that means anything about the quality of this hack- in fact looking at the likes of Light Platinum, I'm expecting this hack to do quite well here. Good luck, keep up the nice work! :)

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:15 AM
Speedster
The Unknown

Nature: Jolly
Hey, I remember seeing this on the WAH Forums. I was quite delighted with it there and same here on PC. The graphical appeal is amazing. Although some of the OWs/Minis seem to be a bit horizontally stretched (That's what you get trying to put 4th Gen OWs into a 3rd Gen game right?). I love the Celebi in the forest scene and the point where the hero meets Jirachi in the screenshot is amazing. No wonder it won a Scan Contest at WAH. Good luck with it. If I get some more free time in the future maybe I can be a translator.

.:Aegis:.
~coming soon~
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:19 AM
Shadius
Beginning Trainer

Might be new to this site but I've been looking around at the different hacks and quite simply your's looks really good. The map and sprite quality looks very sharp and good seeing since your making a new gen game work on 3rd gen game. Can't wait to be able to try it, keep up the good work and if you need any testers or translators let me know.
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Swift sword
Beginning Trainer

I can't believe how long it took me to realize that region is based on Mexico....

Anyways, this is a very good looking hack, and the graphics are very clean. Although it's obvious it may only be a Spanish release, I'll certainly give it a shot.

Old February 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
CrimsonChronoX
Unhatched Egg

This looks really excellent for a hack, and I would love to play it in english if someone can translate the game
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:55 PM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Hey man, didn't know you were still working on this.
Anyway, graphics are really nice,as always, and that screen with the Jirachi is pretty cool.
Hope to see a beta soon.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old February 21st, 2012, 07:08 PM
DatTrainerJustin
Beginning Trainer

Will the cities be custom or Hoenn cities?
Old February 21st, 2012, 07:11 PM
Speedster
The Unknown

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatTrainerJustin View Post
Will the cities be custom or Hoenn cities?
I think I can say on Zeikaro's behalf that they will be custom. If your refering to the errors in the world map such as "Hoenn Map Full View" or "Petalburg City" it is just the fact he has yet to fix it.

.:Aegis:.
~coming soon~
Old February 22nd, 2012, 12:43 AM
Lumber
Beginning Trainer

Looks sweet, I hope you will get someone to translate it who speaks fluent english and spanish (It's spanish right ? lol) Good luck with this!
Old February 22nd, 2012, 05:37 AM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Woah, I saw this on Wah once but I thought it was dead for a long time.
Looks good, the screens look promising, no wonder it jumped right into the Hacks Showcase section. Keep it up!
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:08 AM
Meez

Nature: Bold
Looks Awesome HOPE IT RELEASES QUICK BEST OF LUCK
Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:47 AM
blackmage856

Beautiful graphics and world map :D
I think you would benefit by putting more pokemon OW's in your routes and such if you haven't ...I think your graphical style would definatly bring them out more, and show that a pokemon game ....actually has pokemon xD

Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
godlesplay

I think you should change starters because there are a lot of hacks with kanto starters, you can add for example (houndour,magnemite and poliwag)
Old February 22nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
ReTAsp
Awesome Norwegian :D

Send a message via Skype™ to ReTAsp
Seems good. Will try it if I get time
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
Zeikaro
Beginning Trainer

Thank you very much for your support and comments about the translation to English and told them I was not very good at the language xD, but if someone offers, I just ask someone who is responsible and with time, send me your details by MP and better yet can be reached at the messenger lol, and then also with knowledge of scripts!, and thanks for your answers.
Old February 24th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Genesect
Team Plasma Failure

Nature: Adamant
I was eating something and I choked when I saw the pictures, the graphics are unbelievable, I've been longing for a Hack with small narrow grass paths, kicks in the realistic feeling.

Good luck on the hack, and someone fluent in both languages, help this guy <3
Old February 25th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Cotaman
Beginning Trainer

Amazing! I feel proud of being Mexican for 2 things:
1) This game seems to be based in our beautiful country
2)I can understand Spanish because it is my native language
Looking forward for this, cant wait (:
Also, for anyone who didnt know this, Tenochtitlan, which is the name of the region in this game is the name of the ancient civilization of the aztecs.
Old February 26th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
Wow, it'll be the New Light Platinum, good job with the scripting and story. I hope that it will get translated soon.
Old February 26th, 2012, 08:31 AM
ChaosJester083
You Hack It, I'll Play It

Nature: Lax
This looks amazing and just jaw dropping and if your looking for someone to translate I would ask Sarcastic Prince
Old February 27th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
@Chaos: Him? To make this thread new blame-spam? And edit it to his ideas?
@Cotaman: I thought Tenochtitlan was an ancient city not the name of civilization =D

Anyways it's really interesting that the hacks with the best graphics are always from foreign creators :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 27th, 2012, 01:36 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
LOVE THOSE TILES !!!!!!
sounds like great hack :D !
Old February 27th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Zerkrom The Hedgehog
A Stocking Fanboy

Nature: Mild
this needs a translation just as alot of other roms....
Old February 27th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Lynch
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
Seeing this makes me scream...
I WONT THIS TILEEEEEEEEES XDDDDD
Seriously i wont em where can i get em would yo mind sharing ?
i already have some good for my hack but this is amazing.
Old February 28th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Tofutheenderman

Apology accepted and ok. Still i would love to play this, looks very promising...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here