The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 15th, 2012 (12:29 PM).
The Grubby Pup
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
Quote:
Originally Posted by zantetsu122 View Post
Hey, sorry for not replying, but when I wasn't replying, I played my Yang/Yin White again, and hoping my save file won't disappear again. I just pwnt Cress using Pignite.
E: Just got Dragon Skull from Team Plasma.
My team( Post-Dragon Skull event)
31 Pignite
30 Zoroark
26 Pansage
26 Misdreavus
26 Elekid
25 Palpitoad
It's quite okay...And no, I should be the one apologizing to you for taking forever to reply back.

Anyhoo, so you're playing Yin black/yang white now? Your save file was disappearing? How did that happened? LOL

Anyways, you've gotten far...But that games feels so incomplete to me. I mean, I made Ghetsis and Alder too easy. Also, I messed up on summa the Pokemon moveset. It just felt like I could do more for that game.

I'm gonna clean all this up, once I release another patch...Tho, I'm still grateful that you took the time to play it. ^w^

What happened to Neo Soulsilver? LOL I thought you were playing that...You still couldn't get the rom to started, could you.

Anyways, your teams good, but damn are you overleveled. How did you get a Pokemon on Level 31 before making it too Burgh's city? I could never do that. :D
Old February 16th, 2012 (11:11 PM).
mastern200
Beginning Trainer

Loving Neo SoulSilver, quick question though, my eevee is holding the miracle seed, has leveled up a couple times, but still hasnt evolved to leafeon, does it have to be during the day/night, or am i missing something? Thanks
Old February 17th, 2012 (01:22 PM). Edited February 18th, 2012 by zantetsu122.
zantetsu122

My team just after the 2nd trainer in Nimbasa Gym:
lvl 41 Emboar
lvl 36 Electivire
Lvl 36 Zoroark
lvl 36 Misdreavus
Lvl 36 Zweilous
Lvl 36 Seismitoad
I trained hard to get these lvls since the gym has lvl 38 and above pokemon.
My team during Team Plasma Cold Storage Event:
lvl 50 Emboar
Lvl 48 Hydreigon
Lvl 46 Mismagius
Lvl 46 Seismitoad(now op'd with Scald)
Lvl 47 Electivire
Lvl 46 Zoroark.
E: 0/8
D/P: 0/8
B: 0/8
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Excadrill: 0/8( still confirming.)
Dragonite; LG>LC>E>PT>BB/VW(still confirming)
Random Solo Challenge Platinum 0/8:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 18th, 2012 (02:11 PM).
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastern200 View Post
Loving Neo SoulSilver, quick question though, my eevee is holding the miracle seed, has leveled up a couple times, but still hasnt evolved to leafeon, does it have to be during the day/night, or am i missing something? Thanks
Look, sorry for taking forever to reply back to these, dude. My bad. :p

Anyways, thanks I'm happy to hear that. I'm really am happy to see that you're enjoying my game. Also, Eevee evolves into Leafeon holding the Miracle Seed at Daytime. Glaceon evolves with Nevermeltice, also daytime.

Um, it's not evolving while leveling up? HUH? I need to see if it can evolve on my copy. I know how to fix the problem, if it doesn't...I just need to double check, before going out my way to make a fix for it.

I...Uh, I guess should say this. To all who's playing Neo Soulsilver. Um...Err...I had accidentally removed the Exp. Share from the game. COMPLETELY.

Also, I guess I should point this out too, since it was just recently discovered.

There's no way in obtaining it...So, don't expect to find it. I didn't mean to do this. Ya see, the man gives you Charge Beam instead of Exp. Share, and I forgot to place it in another area. :\ I'll place it back once I finally decide to make another patch. Right now, I'm just busy with Yin Black/Yang White.

Quote:
My team just after the 2nd trainer in Nimbasa Gym:
lvl 41 Emboar
lvl 36 Electivire
Lvl 36 Zoroark
lvl 36 Misdreavus
Lvl 36 Zweilous
Lvl 36 Seismitoad
I trained hard to get these lvls since the gym has lvl 38 and above pokemon.
My team during Team Plasma Cold Storage Event:
lvl 50 Emboar
Lvl 48 Hydreigon
Lvl 46 Mismagius
Lvl 46 Seismitoad(now op'd with Scald)
Lvl 47 Electivire
Lvl 46 Zoroark.
Awesome, I'm so sorry for not checking your progress off. Anyways, your party coming along swimmingly. Hmm, so you've progress that much, hm. If you're at the Cold Storage Event...Does that mean you beat Clay?

Honestly, I don't remember...I haven't really played B/W in awhile now...Ya know, with NeoSoul.

LOL What are you flying on...Hydreigon? Did I make it able to use Fly...I can't remember if it can. :p

Anyways, keep me posted, okay? They're always so interesting. Oh, by the way...You didn't see any...ya know, bugs or glitches since you've been playing this hack. Cuz like I said, I haven't played this in awhile, so I wouldn't know...Anymore. :\
Old February 18th, 2012 (03:04 PM).
zantetsu122

I did the Cold Storage first then pwnt Clay. Then I replaced Zoroark with my newly trained Vanilluxe because I already have a good Dark Type, and that's Hydreigon. My Seismitoad is really reliable especially fighting Elesa and Clay. I almost lost to Clay when my Seismitoad and his Swampert had a 1v1. Got a lucky burn using Scald, which made his attacks deal less damage while Drain Punching him to death.
E: I forgot to mention, I'll play Neo SoulSilver after I get an R4 for my DS.
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 18th, 2012 (03:33 PM).
Tryploshion
I become a Pokemon Master!

hey i think t he trainers still weak, u need to get example of expert emerald
Old February 18th, 2012 (03:51 PM).
zantetsu122

What do you mean weak? I've faced ALOT of tough trainers before during my playthrough of Sol Platinum and Yang White. They're not weak.
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 18th, 2012 (04:07 PM).
The Grubby Pup

Don't worry about that, zantetsu...Cuz I'm sure not. To each their own; everybody are entitled to their own opinions, so just let it be.

Anyways, getting to what you said...So, you've replaced Zoroark, huh?

Yippers to that, Hydregion is much stronger...There's really was no reason to have two of the same type in your party. Well, only if you're a speical type a run, anyways. :p

Vanilluxe should be fun to train, ya know. That was a good switch. LOL

Anyways, Clay almost wiped you out...Damn, well it is a good thing you had Seismitoad. Scald really did help you. Burn FTW. Heheheh. Swampert is his strongest Pokemon for a reason, ya know.

Alright, well...okay, but word of warning...I have no idea how to help you if it messes up on you. I don't use those types of thing...mainly, b-cuz I don't own an actual DS. LOL

Thanks for trying it out anyways...I have heard that it can run on one, before, tho...
Old February 19th, 2012 (05:32 AM).
zantetsu122

Just swept through Skyla's gym using my brand new Gigalith.
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 20th, 2012 (06:37 AM).
zantetsu122

My current team:
Infernape
Mismagius
Electivire
Hydreigon
Mienshao
Seismitoad
Currently in rotation:
Gigalith
Vanilluxe
Boxed forever:
Emboar. He's strong and bulky, but he's too slow. Unlike Mienshao and Infernape.
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 20th, 2012 (08:00 AM).
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
My current team:
Infernape
Mismagius
Electivire
Hydreigon
Mienshao
Seismitoad
Currently in rotation:
Gigalith
Vanilluxe
Boxed forever:
Emboar. He's strong and bulky, but he's too slow. Unlike Mienshao and Infernape.
I'm sorry for taking forever to answer these. Anyways, so I'm just gonna reply to both comments. I'm sure they'll merge once I'm done. LOL

Anyways...Yeah, Emboar is slow...But that's Flame Charge for. :p Did you get the second ability; Sturdy?

Tho, whatever I do like the addition of Mienshao and Infernape. Infernape is still kinda frail, but his high offensive stats and speed makes up for that. And Mienshao learns a few Psychic type moves...I think...

If you don't mind, but could you tell me which abilities they have. I think you'll find Infernape second one to be very...interesting...

I'm surprise you were able to find a wild starter, seeing how they encounter rate is 1%...Well, unless you found it in shaking grass. They're kinda common in those. :p

Anyways, I like how you rotate your Pokemon. I never had the patience to do that. Once I find my six, I never switch'em out.

I still catch Pokes, but they're usually HM slave, or in the computer never to see the light of day. Yes, Pokemon cruelty to its fullest, baby. LOL

Quote:
Just swept through Skyla's gym using my brand new Gigalith.
Awww...But Gigalith rapes Flying Type anyways. How did it get pass Swanna...Hmm, Sturdy, right?

Anyways keep me posted please...I like seeing these updates, my friend.
Old February 20th, 2012 (08:28 PM).
zantetsu122

I might switch Seismitoad for Kingdra if I see a Horsea/Seadra. My Electivire, Mismagius, and my Seismitoad were my real pokemon during the start. But Emboar, Pansage, Zoroark, Scolipede(but I replaced it with Hydreigon after I saw a Deino in the wild.) were just too weak to be in my team. While the others, they can beat alot of poke's, especially Seismitoad helping me in the 5 gyms I faced.
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 21st, 2012 (03:48 PM).
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
I might switch Seismitoad for Kingdra if I see a Horsea/Seadra. My Electivire, Mismagius, and my Seismitoad were my real pokemon during the start. But Emboar, Pansage, Zoroark, Scolipede(but I replaced it with Hydreigon after I saw a Deino in the wild.) were just too weak to be in my team. While the others, they can beat alot of poke's, especially Seismitoad helping me in the 5 gyms I faced.
Hmmm...Yeah, Kingdra is a better choice than Seismitoad. As for now, the only way to find earlier Horsea is surfing. In my next patch update, I'll put in the Super Rod sooner...

Anyways, well like I mentioned before you rotate your pokes alot...I honestly don't see how you do that and still able to press through gym leaders. LOL

So, yeah...I hate those three monkey pokemon, so I woulda boxed his ass after beating the first gym leader. Scolipede...okay...but nothing really special...But *gasp* You boxed your starter?

If you asked me, you probably gave up too fast on Emboar. LOL It might be slow and all, but it has a pretty decent moveset pool. And you could always give it Flame Charge if you are worried about it's speed, ya know. :D
Old February 22nd, 2012 (02:28 AM). Edited February 22nd, 2012 by zantetsu122.
zantetsu122

Welcome, my team, a new member has arrived!
Braviary
Sucker Punch
Brave Bird
Thrash
Fly
Highest stat is Atk which is 204. Currently rotated with Hydreigon.

I hammered my arm 4 times because Iris's Flygon kept EQ'ing and DClawing my pokemon to death. But good thing Braviary was that bulky and it survived Dragon Claw. After that Iris sent her DNite, which fell down with my Life Orb Ice Punching Mienshao. Then he last pokemon, Altaria, 1 Ice Punch= OHKO. How did her Milotic outsped my Electivire? Good thing Electivire OHKO'd it using Bolt Strike.
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 22nd, 2012 (10:27 AM).
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
Welcome, my team, a new member has arrived!
Braviary
Sucker Punch
Brave Bird
Thrash
Fly
Highest stat is Atk which is 204. Currently rotated with Hydreigon.

I hammered my arm 4 times because Iris's Flygon kept EQ'ing and DClawing my pokemon to death. But good thing Braviary was that bulky and it survived Dragon Claw. After that Iris sent her DNite, which fell down with my Life Orb Ice Punching Mienshao. Then he last pokemon, Altaria, 1 Ice Punch= OHKO. How did her Milotic outsped my Electivire? Good thing Electivire OHKO'd it using Bolt Strike.
LOL Damn, was her Flygon really that strong?!?! Anyways, shoulda used Mienshao against it too...well...unless...Well, unless, you let it got Dragon Dance off, well in that case...Yeah, I understand your plight.

And I think it's holding a Yache Berry, which is even more *****-move on my part. LOL

But I guess it's no sweat since you've beat her...And no, I have no idea how Milotic outsped your Electivire...What level is yours on. I think its speed drops slightly once it evolve...I think.

Braviary your newest Pokemon, huh? So, you're adding it into your rotation, eh? Cool...Oh, by the way, I think I know where you caught that Braviary from...I mean, Rufflet; or it could be Braviary, they both live there.

So, anyways...Hehehe. It was up there by Route 10, huh? I smell a loophole. LOL

Anyways, I guess your next destination is Victory Road, huh? LOL I heard that the trainers inside are tougher than actually fighting the Elite Four...Yeah, I know I gotta fix that once I finally update the patch.

Till, next time...
Old February 22nd, 2012 (12:48 PM). Edited February 22nd, 2012 by zantetsu122.
zantetsu122

Wait... If I patch the new one you'll create for Yin/Yang Black and White to my ROM, wouldn't that erase my save file?
I forgot to mention, I think I can breeze through the E4 and Victory Road really well.
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 22nd, 2012 (10:54 PM).
iLikeboxes
Beginning Trainer

Just wondering im having a few problems. i keep freezing in route 2 on yin black wondering what i can do.
Old February 23rd, 2012 (12:16 PM).
zantetsu122

I just finished Yang White last night.
E4 Diffuculty:
Shauntal- 10/10. She outsped most of my pokemon, especially my MVP in this fight, Mismagius. The final fight was my Mismagius vs her Mismagius, I outspeed her's and took it down in 2 shadow balls.
Grimsley- 2/10. My Infernape, Mienshao, and Electivire just used it's fighting-type moves and won.
Caitlin- 6/10. Her Gengar is fast, and it took down my Mismagius in 1 Shadow Ball. At the end, I thought I would restart again, but after my Electivire died, I thought I had no pokemon, but I saw my Hydreigon standing. I used a Full Restore to heal Hydreigon, but her Gothitelle used Thunder and paralyze me again for the 2nd time. I OHKO'd her with Dark Pulse. I used Hydreigon's bulkiness to use revives on my pokes, and that made me defeat Caitlin.
Marshal- 0/10. Close Combat, Psychic, nuff said.

N's Castle-
N- I liked this fight, especially after you catch Zekrom you would fight N.
Ghetsis- I thought he'll fight you after the 2nd round of elite four(btw this is my first playthrough of Pokemon White. Meaning this is my first time playing it).
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 24th, 2012 (09:48 AM).
Shadow97

I want to know all pokemons type change
Old February 24th, 2012 (02:16 PM).
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikeboxes View Post
Just wondering im having a few problems. i keep freezing in route 2 on yin black wondering what i can do.
I dunno, what to say. This never happened to me, when I was playing it. What are you using...An emulator...r4...What?

Hmm, route 2...That's pretty early on...What do you be doing, when this be occurring?

Quote:
I just finished Yang White last night.
E4 Diffuculty:
Shauntal- 10/10. She outsped most of my pokemon, especially my MVP in this fight, Mismagius. The final fight was my Mismagius vs her Mismagius, I outspeed her's and took it down in 2 shadow balls.
Grimsley- 2/10. My Infernape, Mienshao, and Electivire just used it's fighting-type moves and won.
Caitlin- 6/10. Her Gengar is fast, and it took down my Mismagius in 1 Shadow Ball. At the end, I thought I would restart again, but after my Electivire died, I thought I had no pokemon, but I saw my Hydreigon standing. I used a Full Restore to heal Hydreigon, but her Gothitelle used Thunder and paralyze me again for the 2nd time. I OHKO'd her with Dark Pulse. I used Hydreigon's bulkiness to use revives on my pokes, and that made me defeat Caitlin.
Marshal- 0/10. Close Combat, Psychic, nuff said.

N's Castle-
N- I liked this fight, especially after you catch Zekrom you would fight N.
Ghetsis- I thought he'll fight you after the 2nd round of elite four(btw this is my first playthrough of Pokemon White. Meaning this is my first time playing it).
Awesome, I'm happy to hear that, zanny.

Hmmm, you've done beaten two of my hacks thus far, thanks for sticking around. All you got left is Neo Soulsilver; which, in my opinion, my best...LOL

Anyways, see, I told you that the Elite Four wasn't all that hard on Yin Black/Yang White. LOL...I feel so ashamed. :'(

Pffft, I bet you had a harder time inside Victory Road, than actually fightin' da league, hm?

And huh...Caitlin had a Gengar...That's not right, she doesn't suppose to have a Ghost Type on her team. Are you sure it was a Gengar? I know she have Gallade...Did you meant that...But, that couldn't be right, cuz her Gallade doesn't have Shadow Ball...Mmmm...

Anyhoo, I already knew Grimsely wasn't about anything, dark type aren't really all that resourceful, when coming into defensive stats. The only ones I can think of off the back is Spiritomb and Umbreon...The rest are kinda frail, don't you think?

Wait, I think Drapion can also fall in that category of having a moderate amount of endurance. LOL

But...huh...You found Marshel to be easy also? Wah? Seriously? Hmmm, I kinda thought he was a little difficult. Eh, ah, well.

Now, Shauntel...How she fought came to be a big surprise to me...I always thought she was the easiest. I always thought her Castform and Froslass was the hardest...Well, I guess Mismagius and Relic Song could get under somebody skin, seeing how it almost always put the foes to alseep. LOL

Anyways, I really do need to revamp the Pokemon and attack the Elite Four members use. I'm gonna do that on the next patch update, so no sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow97 View Post
I want to know all pokemons type change
If you're talking about Sol Plat or Neo Soulsilver, use PPRE to view all stats and moves changes.

If you're talking about Yin Black/Yang White...There's none included in the docs, but they will be once I update the game again...

Quote:
Wait... If I patch the new one you'll create for Yin/Yang Black and White to my ROM, wouldn't that erase my save file?
I forgot to mention, I think I can breeze through the E4 and Victory Road really well.
Nope, as long as you keep the rom's name the same name as your save file.
Old February 24th, 2012 (02:45 PM).
zantetsu122

Yeah, unlike Sol Plat, I stopped after playing Battle Frontier, I still have to do alot of things in Yang White.
I captured Volcarona in 2 Ultra Balls, and captured Kyurem in A F*CKING POKEBALL. I also hacked in the Legendary Beasts and Celebi so I can get Zoroark(even I have one.)
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 24th, 2012 (04:25 PM).
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
Yeah, unlike Sol Plat, I stopped after playing Battle Frontier, I still have to do alot of things in Yang White.
I captured Volcarona in 2 Ultra Balls, and captured Kyurem in A F*CKING POKEBALL. I also hacked in the Legendary Beasts and Celebi so I can get Zoroark(even I have one.)
Oh, so you didn't do the post game parts on Sol Plat?

Ya know, like fighting Mars and Jupiter one more time, or treking around that mountain with Buck; I forget the name of the place. Mt...Something...LOL

I guess it doesn't matter, I usually stop playing after too. LOL I always do the Kanto part whenever I play HGSS.

I forgot to say something in my last post. I didn't know that this was your first time playing that game. I'm glad you decided to use my mod as your first.

Okay, anyways...Yeah...I happen to find the post game part on Yin Black/Yang White to be the most challenging part in the game. The trainers are really powerful and smart.

LOL It's because I gave every trainer you encounter at that point Pokemon a set moveset. I bet it'll be able to keep you on your toes.

Especially the Riches, I bet you won't be able to beat them...Still, to this day, I haven't beaten them on this hack. LOL

Anyways, you caught Volcarona inside Relic Castle, eh? I never really bothered to go in there. And WAH? You caught Kyurem with a Pokemon? I bet it was a critical capture.
Old February 24th, 2012 (04:36 PM).
zantetsu122

I'm starting my Neo Soul playthrough, and so far so good.
Current team:
Chikorita
Ledyba(Mach Punch ftw)
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Old February 24th, 2012 (10:36 PM).
The Grubby Pup

Quote:
I'm starting my Neo Soul playthrough, and so far so good.
Current team:
Chikorita
Ledyba(Mach Punch ftw)
Awesome. Did you patch it or did you, ya know... :D

Well, at any rate, you'll see that Ledyba learns a bunch of Draining attacks...Well, Mega and Giga. It was a good catch, trust me. Chikorita learns awhole bunch of egg moves while leveling up, it's still pretty good, tho...And Fake Tears. LOL

I'm telling you, this will be da most challenging of all my hacks you'd played so far.

Btw, don't forget to catch something to fight against Falkner...If you go in there with Ledyba and Chikorita...chances are...You're gonna get wiped out. >_<

Good luck with da rest of your playthrough, zanny. :D
Old February 25th, 2012 (12:00 AM).
zantetsu122

Thanks, but it sucks that my Natu and Swablu, and my Bayleef are gone thanks to Soul Silver crashing. Even I try to train them again the game will crash at some point....
Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Snorlax
Milotic
Luxray
Pelipper
Mamoswine
Lickylicky
0/8
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links