Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 31st, 2012 (05:53 AM).
XEL
Lorem Ipsum

The only reason I see a third game being necessary is for the dream world version of Unova pokemon. They don't have overworld sprites in BW so we can only hope to get them in future installments of the game. That said, I doubt they'd include an entralink forest in Hoenn. I want my Contrary Serperior..
Old February 1st, 2012 (01:18 PM).
Xander Olivieri

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by XEL:
The only reason I see a third game being necessary is for the dream world version of Unova pokemon. They don't have overworld sprites in BW so we can only hope to get them in future installments of the game. That said, I doubt they'd include an entralink forest in Hoenn. I want my Contrary Serperior..
That would just be a later update. They just add Pokemon to the Dream World when they feel an Update is in order.
Old February 1st, 2012 (01:48 PM).
XEL
Lorem Ipsum

Quote originally posted by XanderO:
That would just be a later update. They just add Pokemon to the Dream World when they feel an Update is in order.
No, no, what I'm saying is that the Unova Pokemon don't have overworld sprites scripted into the BW games. That means that they can't show up in the Entralink Forest. Which means the only way to get DW BW Pokemon through "waking up" is if a third installment is released, at least as far as I'm aware.
Old February 1st, 2012 (01:58 PM).
Kirbydude56
Beginning Trainer

I feel that there does need to be one they make one with all other ones so they should.
Old February 2nd, 2012 (05:21 AM).
Musica
PPPPPDPPPPP

Nature: Timid
There are a lot of closures and "uncut" stuff on almost all third games. Nintendo may reveal these "secrets" on the Third game if ever it gets released.
Old February 2nd, 2012 (05:24 AM).
Zythrone
The One And Only!

Nature: Naughty
My thoughts?

If they make it, I will buy it...

If they don't make it, I won't complain...

"I prepared Explosive Runes this morning"
-Vaarsuvius-

Old February 2nd, 2012 (06:10 AM).
Railgun
Ever Day Another New Adventure

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
I feel if any gen needs one its this one. So many things left unsaid about N and Plasma. Like I would like to know more about the Shadow Triad plus the two girls who cared for N. Maybe even put an option in so the charecter can date people. So it can be TokoXN or ToukoXBianca or even TouyaXN I would enjoy it
Old February 2nd, 2012 (06:24 AM).
Yoshikko
forfeited

Nature: Adamant
Well it's not really necessary as much as it'd just make the companies a lot of money, there's no reason to not release a third game. It's not like it's needed at all. I don't think I am gonna buy it anyway, wasn't really stoked on BW.
Old February 2nd, 2012 (12:31 PM).
Xander Olivieri

Quote originally posted by XEL:
No, no, what I'm saying is that the Unova Pokemon don't have overworld sprites scripted into the BW games. That means that they can't show up in the Entralink Forest. Which means the only way to get DW BW Pokemon through "waking up" is if a third installment is released, at least as far as I'm aware.
Yes Gen 5 Pokemon have Overworld Sprites. You can see various ones when you entered houses and during various events like Zorua's Event, Zoroark's Event, Volcarona's Event, there are Zen Mode Darmanitan in the Desert, Munna and Musharna appear in the very beginning of the game, Munna is given back to Bianca in Castelia, not to mention the Legendaries.
Old February 2nd, 2012 (12:50 PM).
Mechanic
Shin!~ hohohohoho!~

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Mechanic
It's simple, if there is no third game for this generation then just some things may happen...

A whole new Pokemon with a whole new list of 151 extra Pokemon and another same-all over storyline orrrrr.... Finally something fresh out of the oven re-using all the Pokemon that were already made instead of the usual "complete the pokedex, become the best, beat gym leaders and stop team xx from doing their mischief".

I would actually love that whole new thing instead of a makeover but come on, since 1st gen we have had 3rd games, are they really planning to stop now? I don't really think so people :) It's now really that we need it, it's just that it has become a tradition and a proven method to make more money for them, Let's take this into account and raise your hands, how many of you bought the 3rd game after you had already owned and finished one of the 2 pre-games that came out??? That will tell you enough :P
Old February 2nd, 2012 (02:21 PM).
The 100 Mega Shock
Donator Tier 3

Yes Gen 5 Pokemon have Overworld Sprites. You can see various ones when you entered houses and during various events like Zorua's Event, Zoroark's Event, Volcarona's Event, there are Zen Mode Darmanitan in the Desert, Munna and Musharna appear in the very beginning of the game, Munna is given back to Bianca in Castelia, not to mention the Legendaries.
Those are the only ones that were drawn and exist in the game's data. That's a grand total of 9 non-legendary Pokemon.

He's right, dude.
Old February 2nd, 2012 (04:04 PM).
Xander Olivieri

Then they also wouldn't have programmed Gen 5 Pokemon with Dream World abilities already.
Old February 2nd, 2012 (04:16 PM).
The 100 Mega Shock
Donator Tier 3

Uh you can obtain several Unovan Pokémon in the game right now with Hidden Abilities. It's not hard to assign them hidden abilities in case they want to make them available by special means in-game or through a Mystery Gift.

Unovan Pokémon will never and can never appear in your Entree Forest.
Old February 2nd, 2012 (04:19 PM).
Taro Tanaka
Do You Believe In Magic?

Nature: Timid
I think that a third game to Black and White would be appropriate. For instance, the whole "Truth vs Ideals/Nature vs Technology" concept could be settled, since Kyurem represents the absence of taoism, giving a possibility of a new story, more or less. Not only that, but certain locations can be tweaked to make them appear to've embraced both truths and ideals, instead of just taking sides.
Old February 4th, 2012 (02:57 PM).
HyperXhydra

B/W sure needs a 3rd game, there are many things are missing in these games.
Also Kyurem is in these games for a reason...
Old February 5th, 2012 (06:20 PM).
vizarod
Beginning Trainer

Hecks yeah and it better be better than BW because those games sucked, in my opinion. The storyline needs to be longer and better, and some of the pokemon suck, but they never change those, which really wouldn't make much sense anyway.
Old February 6th, 2012 (09:47 AM).
Lewny
Beginning Trainer

Yes, yes we do ! 3D pokemon game will be EPIC :O

Add me for battles and trades

My Trade thread:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=273095
Old February 7th, 2012 (10:14 PM).
d4rka8isz
Is Confused.

Nature: Gentle
What I'd want to see are the following:
-Rebattling gym leaders (maybe a VS Seeker for regular trainers)
-More story on the sages and the two ladies in N's Castle
-Where did Ghetsis go?
-I'd really love to be able to meet N one last time in Accumula Town talking about what he's learned. It's kinda like how Cheren does that on Route 5. Accumula Town is where he met you first anyways.
-Maybe battle other champions? Or N again...

That's about it!

Oh! Also contests and stuff for it. The musical wasn't that fun...

Challenges in progress:
Monotype Rock
Boldore Lv. 33 Dwebble Lv. 32 Tirtouga Lv. 32
I need to update faster...
Old February 7th, 2012 (10:52 PM).
Eevolution
Pokemon Collecter

Nature: Modest
If people keep buying them, they'll keep making them. Simple.

That said, I personally wouldn't mind a new game to play.
Old February 7th, 2012 (11:04 PM).
rocky505
<Now who's awesome!

Nature: Relaxed
Mincinno and cottenee/petilil at the daycare
Krokorok- with clay on route 6 and in a house in the desert.

Yes there are some ow sprites but not all of them
Old February 26th, 2012 (06:04 AM).
Forever
let it go

Due to this being kinda irrelevant now - and the fact that we have a thread asking if you want a fifth Unova game and why anyway, I'm locking this.

Sponsored Links