The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old February 21st, 2012, 10:19 PM
Quicksand.

here is what i have so far. ill probably finish it tomorrow when i come home from school. its getting kind of late here and im super tired lol.

Spoiler:
Name: Johnny Sylvester

Position: Co-leader.

Appearance: Being quite petite for his age, Johnny only stands at a measly five feet and five inches. His hair is a deep, dark brown that’s cut short on the sides, but flips up in the front. His eyes are almost as dark as his hair and his lips are of average volume. His face is free of scars or any other imperfection, leading him to be egotistical at times.

While running around town causing havoc, Johnnys usual attire consists of a pair of black jeans that hug tightly around his legs and a white collared button-up. Wrapping around his neck is a thin silver chain that a cross dangles from. On his left hand, he usually pairs his necklace with a two-finger cross ring. Its not that Johnny is particularly religious, its just that he likes the look.

Personality: Known as the comic-relief of Team Rosecrystal, Johnny is quite the funny boy. While he can crack a joke every now and then, his real forte lies in pulling pranks. Sadistic, snarky, and testy, he loves pushing people buttons. Due to his undying love for mischief, Johnny has a small amount of close friends. Even though almost everything that spews from his mouth is laced with sarcasm, he truly loves his friends and pokemon.

During a battle, Johnny will do as much as he can to not only eliminate his opponent, but to also humiliate them. He views life as a joke and never takes anything to seriously. Besides his pokemon, Johnny also takes pride in his appearance. Not only does he enjoy dressing himself up, but also keeping his pokemon looking the best they can.

History:

Other:

Team: (Leaders have 3-6, Co-leaders 2-4, Closest Grunts 1-3)

Species: (The Pokemon)
Nickname: (Optional)
Level: (10-30)
Attacks: (Up to 6. TM and egg moves aloud.)
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:02 PM
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
Quicksand you are pending. Like you said, you'll finish it tommarow. Just wanted to clarify that I saw it. Good job so far! I just knew someone would sign up with the jokester of the crew if I waited long enough. And I'm the sarcastic. xD Just out of curiousity, have you RP'd before?

Okay, I'll be back at school tommarow, most likely, so I'll start it as soon as Quicksand gets the rest of his SU up. Yay, we're so close!

So I'll work on the first few areas, the pokemon we can catch, ect. Lets all work hard to make this RP finish! I've had one finish before, and I know how hard it is. Mick Fizz was in it for most of it, but then he got so busy in RL he had to drop out, or whatever it was, I forget. Anyways, this was suppost to be a awesome pep-talk, but I fail at those. So it looks like we have one seriously awesome crew, even if half of us are playing 3 charcters, most of us 2, I think we'll all do good. And it makes everyone more evolved.

And my hopes are that we'll all talk here in the OOC, for planning, expressing difficulties in your posting, if you just wanna talk as long as we don't go too far off topic, ect. Because I hate having my OOC's dieing, or being mostly unused. So yeah, here's to hoping!

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:15 AM
TheAmazingAipom
searching for a life :D

Nature: Modest
This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! What will our first posts be like?
Pokemon: Secret of The Stardust As GM XD (needs players)
Planet of the Pokemon As GM (also needs players d: )
The Elementals Rise as Brendan
Pokemon Fallout as Reggie
Old February 23rd, 2012, 12:47 PM
miley810
Assassin

OMG MINECRAFT SQUIRTAL! Sorry, I love watching pokemobs videos, haven't got to get it yet. too much stuff to download. Anyways, our first posts for Chosen kids will be them arriving on the island and stuff, Team Rosedew members will either be in a conference room with each other or around the area where the Chosen kids are, tricking non-chosen-kid trainers to get their pokemon. That I haven't decided yet. And The Gym Leaders will be there to greet the Chosen Kids. I'm planning to post the IC thread later, sense by time it gets accepted Quicksand'll probably done, if not we can make our first posts, just not our second posts.

Update:

Mick Fizz won't be playing Vulpix, because Genivieve (sorry I can't spell it right Gen) wanted to play her, and Mick Fizz said it was fine. So I'll be editing the list and stuff. So don't go all crazy when she signs up for a spot that someone else had signed up for. Because the person who had it said it was fine that they were fine not playing it and letting her play it. Prehaps I'm over explaining this, I tend to do that. Haha.

Last edited by miley810; February 23rd, 2012 at 06:17 PM.
Old February 24th, 2012, 04:55 AM
Quicksand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miley810 View Post
Quicksand you are pending. Like you said, you'll finish it tommarow. Just wanted to clarify that I saw it. Good job so far! I just knew someone would sign up with the jokester of the crew if I waited long enough. And I'm the sarcastic. xD Just out of curiousity, have you RP'd before?
yes ive role played before lol. why do you ask?
Old February 24th, 2012, 05:57 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Here's a start I'll finish soon

Name: Lynn Marie Wolfe
Starter: Vulpix
Team: Vulpix, Togepi, Emolga

Species: Vulpix
Nickname: Princess
Level: 20
Attacks: Quick Attack, Fire Spin, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Attract, Flamethrower

Species: Togepi
Nickname: Sunny
Level: 13
Attacks: Yawn, Psychic, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Metronome, Extrasensory

Species: Emolga
Nickname: Mistress
Level: 18
Attacks: Quick Attack, Spark, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Iron tail, Volt Switch

Appearance: (What your charecter looks like. At least two decent paragraphs. Hair color & length, eye color, skin tone, height, and cloths required, anything else optional.)

Personality: (Your charecter's personality. Two decent paragraphs minimum.)

History: (Just at least one fair sized paragraph, I hate writing Histories. Just a bit about their past.)
Other: (Anything else we should know goes here.)
Old February 24th, 2012, 01:48 PM
miley810
Assassin

Quicksand- I thought I've seen you around a bit. Curiousity killed the meowth.

Gen- You are reserved! It shall end Feb. 27th.

Good Arceus is this thing ever gonna start?

Last edited by miley810; February 24th, 2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old February 26th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Quicksand.

i finished lol

Spoiler:
Name: Johnny Sylvester.

Position: Co-leader.

Appearance: Being quite petite for his age, Johnny only stands at a measly five feet and four inches. His hair is a deep, dark brown that’s cut short on the sides, but flips up in the front. His eyes are almost as dark as his hair and his lips are of average volume. His face is free of scars or any other imperfection, causing him to be quite egotistical at times.

While running around town causing havoc, Johnnys usual attire consists of a pair of black jeans that hug tightly around his legs and a tucked, white button-up. Wrapping around his neck is a thin silver chain that a cross dangles from. On his left hand, he usually pairs his necklace with a two-finger cross ring. Its not that Johnny is particularly religious, its just that he likes the look. For added flare, he also wears a bow-tie and suspenders.

Personality: Known as the comic-relief of Team Rosecrystal, Johnny is quite the funny boy. While he can crack a joke every now and then, his real forte lies in pulling pranks. Sadistic, snarky, and testy, he loves pushing people buttons. Due to his undying love for mischief, Johnny has a small amount of close friends. Even though almost everything that spews from his mouth is laced with sarcasm, he truly loves his friends and pokemon.

During a battle, Johnny will do as much as he can to not only eliminate his opponent, but to also humiliate them. He views life as a joke and never takes anything too seriously. Besides his pokemon, Johnny also takes pride in his appearance. Not only does he enjoy dressing himself up, but also keeping his pokemon looking the best they can.

History: Growing up on the islands of Canalave City, Johnny fell in love with the ocean at a young age. The fusion of the industrial lifestyle and tropical scenery made the young boys heart fill with admiration. His mother was a librarian and his father worked and trained at the Canalave Gym. Preferring battles over research, Johnny spent much of his time watching his father and Byron fight against the young challengers. Oddly, it was Byron who Johnny felt closest to.

One night while traveling along a tattered bridge, Johnny and Byron had decided to camp out on one of the more rural islands of Canalave. Examining a nearby stream, a glimmer of light shimmered from the bottom. Upon closer inspection, the two realized it was a lone Finneon enjoying a midnight snack. After minutes of pleading and begging, Byron battled the winged fish pokemon. Once captured, the Finneon and Johnny had become inseparable.

Months later, news that Johnnys father was having an affair with his mother swept through town. Embarrassed, ashamed, and heartbroken, his emotions began to spiral downward. His actions became erratic and his personality began to shift. But with Byron, he always reverted back to his old, chipper ways.

Fortunately, Byron had saved up enough money for the two of them to take a vacation in the faraway land of Hoenn. Staying in Rustboro City, the booming metropolis offered many different activities. Wanting to take in as much of the scenery as he could, the two traveled up and down the various routes. In the afternoon, Johnny and Byron had stopped to have lunch. Unfortunately, the two were being persistently bothered by an annoying Taillow. Pulling out his pokeball, Byron stopped him and handed him a different one. Confused, the boy tossed the ball and a small Shieldon beamed out. Ecstatic, Johnny battled the Taillow. Hurling an empty pokeball, the bird was eventually caught.

Weeks later, Johnny and Byron returned to Sinnoh and continued on with their everyday life. The two began to grow apart, up to the point where they hardly spoke. Unfortunately, this triggered Johnny to fall back into his maniacal ways. He treated his pokemon badly and lashed out on humans while placing himself on a pedestal. Angry at the world, he began to partake in petty thievery. While a pokemon show took place in Canalave, dragon breeders gathered in close parameters. Sneaking in, Johnny managed to steal an egg.

Retreating before he was caught, Johnny now resides with Team Rosecrystal in the Zivito region. Keeping to himself, he only wishes to please any male that is superior to him. Although he is one of the more important members, he hardly interacts with his teammates. Often, he can be found alone, reminiscing of his past.

Sampson the Male Lumineon.
Level: Thirty-seven.
Attacks: Aurora Beam, Aqua Ring, Double Team, Gust, Round, Water Pulse.
Bio: Caught by Byron when he was just a Finneon, Sampson always keeps calm and collected. He was Johnnys first pokemon and knows that deep down, Johnny is still the kind-hearted boy that he once knew.

Mama the Female Bastiodon.
Level: Thirty-four.
Moves: Ancient Power, Fissure, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Take Down, Wide Guard.
Bio: Only recently nicknamed, Mama is the most responsible of the group. Although her out outer exterior may seem rough, she is a very loving pokemon. She was a gift from Byron.

Sylvester the Male Swellow.
Level: Twenty-eight.
Attacks: Arial Ace, Double Team, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Rage, Round.
Bio: Usually seen perched atop Mamas head, Sylvester is an extremely mischievous bird. Even as a Swellow, hes just as reckless and cocky as ever. Byron named him after Johnny because of their similar personalities.

Chico the Male Axew.
Level: Twenty-three.
Moves: Assurance, Dig, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Leer, Slash.
Bio: The newest member of the team, Chico is still a youngster. Hes very inexperienced with battle and gets frightened very easily. Recently, he seems to be taking after Sylvester in the personality department.

Last edited by Quicksand.; March 23rd, 2012 at 02:30 AM.
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:09 PM
miley810
Assassin

Quicksand. you are accepted! Good team, no one ever uses those pokemon, so yay! Sorry, I've got too much caffeine in me.

So now we're just waiting on Gen. Sorry I haven't worked on any of the pokemon, areas, or the IC thread, I've been really sick lately, don't worry I'm usually not this sick.

Old February 27th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Quicksand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miley810 View Post
Quicksand. you are accepted! Good team, no one ever uses those pokemon, so yay! Sorry, I've got too much caffeine in me.

So now we're just waiting on Gen. Sorry I haven't worked on any of the pokemon, areas, or the IC thread, I've been really sick lately, don't worry I'm usually not this sick.
yay! :) i always try and pick the more obscure species. theyre my favorite to roleplay with.

cant wait to start this!
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:51 PM
TheAmazingAipom
searching for a life :D

Nature: Modest
Yay! We are almost ready! This is gonna be soooooo awesome!
Pokemon: Secret of The Stardust As GM XD (needs players)
Planet of the Pokemon As GM (also needs players d: )
The Elementals Rise as Brendan
Pokemon Fallout as Reggie
Old February 27th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Century
CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK

Hope I can still sign up as a gym leader.

Century

Name: Chris 'Century' Dillinger
Gym Type: Fighting
Team:

Species: Hitmonchan
Nickname: N/A
Level: 42
Attacks:
- Sky Uppercut
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Protect
- Bullet Punch

Species: Hitmonlee
Level: 40
Attacks:
- Hi Jump Kick
- Foresight
- Double Kick
- Rolling Kick
- Jump Kick
- Focus Energy

Species: Heracross
Level: 38
Attacks:
- Close Combat
- Night Slash
- Take Down
- Aerial Ace
- Horn Attack
- Endure

Species: Machoke
Level: 37
Attacks:
- Submission
- Vital Throw
- Seismic Toss
- Karate Chop
- Focus Energy
- Low Kick

Appearance:
Century stands in at about six feet tall, and is an average weight for his height. He is usually seen sporting a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Even though he has an underwhelming Gym Leader attire, the one thing that stands out about him is his necklace, which contains his Gym Badge on it. When he loses to a challenger, he hands that Challenger his gym badge straight from the necklace to the individual. Even though Century has more than one gym badge, it gives a little meaning to it, as it is far and few between that Century actually sees challengers.

His shimmering blue eyes are tellable for miles away. His regular blond hair is cut short, but not short enough that Century can't spike it up a little. His slightly tanned skin is matching all throughout his body, and his pearl white teeth have been taken extremely well care of through his childhood. If he happens to be on an adventure or quest, he wears a black leather jacket that holds all his pokeballs on the front right inside pocket.
Personality:
Chris prefers to be referred to as 'Century' (so I will be from now on, other characters can do otherwise if they dare). Century isn't one for many words. He appears very timid to most people, an impression that fools many people as that not is not the case - he shows great pride in his pokemon and training both himself and his pokemon to be the absolute best that they can be. He is very quiet, but is very well understood by his four pokemon. His Hitmonchan usually accompanies Century outside of his pokeball, as Century's quiet personality has isolated him from many that he knew, and can find abatement with his Hitmonchan. When around people after he warms up to them, he can be found cracking an odd joke. While Century handles most things in a mature matter, he is known to have a chuckle when the moment & people are right.
History:
Century decided that the task to open up a Pokemon Gym in the Zivito region was the right thing for him because of his previous experiences with pokemon - in the Kanto region, Century never was allowed to go on a pokemon quest, but was allowed to train and raise a Hitmonchan, as his father believed that it matched Century's personality. Even though the quest of pokemon was forbidden to Century, he had always heard of new trainers beating the Elite Four. Century had always wanted to go on the pokemon adventure and collect the eight badges of the region and prove he was the very best, but never had the chance. Moving to the Zivito region by himself, Century only thought that this was his destiny - to own and run a gym.
Other:
He's very, very fond of Diet Dr. Pepper.

Last edited by Century; February 27th, 2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old February 29th, 2012, 05:34 PM
miley810
Assassin

Lol, I can see it now. Us starting the gym leaders in a room drinking diet mountain dew. xD Ok, I'mma remind Gen, I really don't wanna wait for someone else to join. This is going GREAT! Thanks for being so patient with me, I'm usually not sick like I was.

Century you are accepted! Good job.

Last edited by miley810; February 29th, 2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Forgot to accepted Century.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

RAWR I can't wait for this to start hopefully it does quickly
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:34 PM
miley810
Assassin

PC CRASHED when I tried to submit it. Then shortly later my computer crashed too, so I lost it. I'll try to get it up this weekend. Gen said she'll try to get it up ASAP.

Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:38 PM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Okay well that stinks....
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Quicksand.

have you submitted the ic yet?
Old March 6th, 2012, 05:24 PM
miley810
Assassin

I'm working on it. I'm mad sense I lost it once I'd finished it. >_< Stupid crashing-PC. I'll try to get it up soon, I'm sooooo sorry guys!

Old March 12th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Quicksand.

so is this dead or...? :-(
Old March 12th, 2012, 06:59 PM
miley810
Assassin

Nope. Working on the IC thread RIGHT NOW. I'm so sorry guys, I'm usually not like this. I promise if you stick with me I'm a better GM than this, I promise! I'm working on the IC RIGHT NOW!

Old March 12th, 2012, 07:24 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Hey, don't worry about it. People have lives, they get busy from time to time.
Old March 12th, 2012, 08:06 PM
miley810
Assassin

Okay, posted it. Now we just gotta wait for it to be accepted.

Old March 19th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Quicksand.

is there a certain post order or can anyone post?

honestly, i feel like im the only one who is still interested lol. :p
Old March 20th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Arcaray
Tetris God.

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Arcaray
Can I reserve the final Chosen Kid spot please?

Or, preferably, if someone drops out as Team RoseCrystal, can I reserve their spot? If not, I'd happily be a Gym Leader in addition to whatever place I get. :D
// " "

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. - Albus Dumbledore.

Soul Silver Friend Code - 0518-8038-5103
Old March 20th, 2012, 04:30 PM
miley810
Assassin

No, I said anyone can post. It's been up for like a week now. Feel free to post.

And there's one spot left, vulpix. So that's the only spot left besides gym leader.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links