• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hottest Pokemon Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So I have to choose a different lady since most of the important ones have already been covered.

I choose you, Giselle! Oh man, if she's around 23 years old now and actually grown up like Ash is supposed to be, mmm boy! Haha.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
-Dawn (was my first anime crush)
-Karen (she seem's so elegent and beautiful)
-Kaitelyn or however you spell it(she's always peaked my interest just dont kno why...)

marcc5m

what
Years
All of the main female characters are really hot, as well as the Lasses.
Yeah, I have something about 10 year olds...

But anyway, Skyla. Then again if he was real everyone would call her a ****.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
Hmm, well a lot of the Unova girls are really attractive (besides Lenora IMO). I would have to say either Elesa or White. Bothe are very sexy

In terms of other areas, it would either have to be Johto Sabrina or Flanary.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Cynthia. I'm honestly surprised no one has said her name, yet. Her confidence, her team, her status, and her love of history is what makes her hot. Plus, she is quite silly, which I like.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Pokémon girls are all pretty georgeous I think.
More particularly Jasmine, who is very graceful, Lucy from the battle frontier is definitely "hot" (and I'm surprised everyone has forgotten her!) and Elesa is the most stylished.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Who is the hottest pokemon girl either in the games or in the anime and why? I'd go with either Skyla (showing a LOT of skin), Gardenia (Ditto), or Phoebe (just seems nice). What about you?
Gardenia? Hot? I'm questioning your taste right now.

For me, I'd have to say Anthea, Winona, Flannery and Sabrina.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2012
The hottest in my opinion is flannery. she is so hot i have her for all my pics on this site. but i just started a few days ago lol.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Gotta go with dawn. She may be annoying, but she's definitely the best looking. lol

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
4 me its misty. i know it sounds stupid but have u seen the japanese tcg and manga pics? god, she has big tits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back