• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Storyline Speculation!

TuGaWaR 545

Ragequit
Years
I hope it will be something like Colosseum or Gale of Darkness... Well without the Shadow 'mon.

I've had some ideas for sequels for B/W.

-You start out as Black/Hilbert or White/Hilda (depending on the game you get) with mid lvl 70s pokemon
-You get news of the God Stone (Hidden item, not available in B/W) and go investigate it
-You go and do a 10-15 min tutorial dungeon with N or Getsis as a boss
-Than you do the character creation and start an adventure as new player characters

Maybe Nintendo could boost the price up to 50$ and add multiple regions. I would pay the extra 15 bucks for that.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I hope it will be something like Colosseum or Gale of Darkness... Well without the Shadow 'mon.

-You start out as Black/Hilbert or White/Hilda (depending on the game you get) with mid lvl 70s pokemon
-You get news of the God Stone (Hidden item, not available in B/W) and go investigate it
-Than you do the character creation and start an adventure as new player characters

Maybe Nintendo could boost the price up to 50$ and add multiple regions. I would pay the extra 15 bucks for that.
Everything that is bold is 100% guaranteed not to happen. It might give a little story at the beginning like Platinum but nothing more.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Never knew you worked for GF...

It's very easy to predict what GF will not do in new games. 99% of the things people suggest would not make sense, are too drastic of a change, and so on.

That, for example, wouldn't make sense. You are the person from Black/White. They won't say you did something, with Pokemon you might not have caught at levels they might not be if you actually caught them and make it so you can play as them *again* in a new game.

That's just silly.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Everything that is bold is 100% guaranteed not to happen. It might give a little story at the beginning like Platinum but nothing more.
Never knew you worked for GF...
It's very easy to predict what GF will not do in new games. 99% of the things people suggest would not make sense, are too drastic of a change, and so on.

That, for example, wouldn't make sense. You are the person from Black/White. They won't say you did something, with Pokemon you might not have caught at levels they might not be if you actually caught them and make it so you can play as them *again* in a new game.

That's just silly.

Yeaaah I'd say while it's unlikely, it's not entirely impossible, especially not the God Stone one. Plus we're all free to speculate here as much as we want, so it doesn't really matter if you come up with some unusual ideas, because others may be able to add logic to your ideas. :)

Really liking Raichupacabra's thinking! However maybe instead of the idea of having Hilbert not have any of his Pokémon anymore, because he's now old and has had his days of a very interesting journey, he would let his son or daughter (you, the protagonist) go out on their very own adventure to try and solve this as well as experience the great Pokémon world!

It would give us a chance to have different protagonists and the games would definitely be considered sequels. Though think how old N/Ghetsis would be by then, if Hilbert were to be a dad or Hilda as the mom. D8 Oh, and so would the Gym Leaders/E4 Members, and a lot of characters would just be old.

Oh God, thinking about the characters @ old is scary. :(

I think I mentioned this in another thread, but I don't think Ghetsis can use the "Team Plasma" persona for his comeback... Plasma's already been exposed for what it is.

Therefore, I find it interesting to see what his new organization will be like... what it'll be called, what their purported goal will be, and which of the Triad/Sages will return to his side.

And if the different games have different champions, I'm going after the one with Bianca as champ.

Not necessarily. Plasma can always make a comeback, and literally brainwash people, or get a Pokemon to hypnotise them, idk. But not all of Unova knows Plasma's bad, since you didn't hear any announcements on TV/etc about it. Only the people that are involved. :x

I came up with the most wizard plot ever, well in my opinion it is.

So you start off as an ordinary kid living in Mistralton City. One day, Professor Bianca Lilac (?) comes to town to visit her close friends, your dad Hilbert, who was the protagonist of the first game. She happens to bring some of her Pokemon, which happen to be Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. She asks you if you want to start on your very own Pokemon journey. You pick your starter when the TV starts reporting that a mysterious man with green hair is terrorizing another region with a Dragon Pokemon. Your dad instantly remembers who this but can't do anything due to not having Pokemon anymore. Your dad, being as wizard as he is, lets you fly to the neighboring region (an all new one but with mixed generations of Pokemon). So since this is in the future, there are now passenger planes along with the cargo plane. When you arrive you instantly meet a man in skinny jeans and glasses. He tells you some vague stuff about his own past and how he always wanted power. He then leaves and you finally start on your journey. Soon, you are ambushed by Professor Lilac's son, who happened to get the starter who was strong against you. Apparently he was sent there with you to make sure nothing bad happened. After you beat him, he heads off. After this we get the usual - Gyms, Rival Battles, a villainous team named Team Plasma whose goal is to find their master. About Team Plasma; you actually fight the Admins, because 6 of the Sages are either in jail or dead. The Admins are Anthea, Concordia, and the mysterious Shadow Triad. Sometime around the fifth badge you find old green hair and discover his plot, to put people in another dimension, so the world is inhabited by Pokemon only. You discover his backstory and what traumatized him when he was young. More game stuff along with appearances from Cheren. Soon you discover that earlier, Team Plasma found a monster somewhere in east Unova. They tried to alter it but failed leaving it for dead. Green hair soon tested out his dimensional portal with his Dragon BFF right by him and fused them into an even more hideous monster on accident. You battle the monster and when you defeat it, it splits back into two. N releases his Dragon leaving you to fight the monster, Kyurem. You catch it and you get to fight the Elite 4 where surprise, surprise - Cheren is the champion. You beat him and then you could go back to Unova where you do post-game stuff. You also get to fight your Dragon here. You can go to Nacrene City to get the Dark Stone / Light Stone so you can change Kyurem's form. There are improved gym leaders from BW and instead of an Elite Four there is a Champion League where all the Champions (including you) battle one another. I think Cynthia mentioned this? So yeah we get Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, and Alder.

I enjoyed writing this. If only I knew how to ROM Hack.

I like Mistralton being the home town. :3 Everything else seems pretty awesome too, but still it's strange thinking of everything older as Kaori said. ;;

ultimatewolf

Artist
Years
i think team plasma is back and they have created a machine to
clone,duplicate,split (or something else)kyurem and that is how black and white kyurem are created------or they fuse reshiram/zekrom with kyurem and get black/white kyurem

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I'm Guessing that N has returned with his partner reshiram/Zekrom that has fused with Kyurem and something is going to happen with the new forme. Also, Im curious how the game will start due to it being a sequel... Will we start as the same trainer in a different storyline continuing from where Black/White ended or from a new character?

blue

gucci
Years
Maybe, It's either set in Unova at a later date or you go to a new but smaller location that is unknown because if you look at it, Unova is based on Manhattan which is America and all the other regions are Japanese so it would kinda cramp the style if one of them were to debut in these games but again, that's just speculation.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
Also, Im curious how the game will start due to it being a sequel... Will we start as the same trainer in a different storyline continuing from where Black/White ended or from a new character?

My guess is that it will be a new character, but I wouldn't be surprised if Hilbert/Hilda are NPCs.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
Ok, so:
Cheren- Champ
Bianca- New Prof.
Black/White- New Red but at the bottom of Twist Mountain

Bianca asks a new trainer to go and find the Legendary Pokemon and Ghetsis and N at an old friends request (black/white- depending on your gender). You find N and Ghetsis searching for Kyurem to and Reshiram/Zekrom so they can re-unite the three for the ultimate dragon. Black/White is hiding to protect the legendary dragon from N and Ghetsis.

Good idea?

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
Ok, so:
Cheren- Champ
Bianca- New Prof.
Black/White- New Red but at the bottom of Twist Mountain

Bianca asks a new trainer to go and find the Legendary Pokemon and Ghetsis and N at an old friends request (black/white- depending on your gender). You find N and Ghetsis searching for Kyurem to and Reshiram/Zekrom so they can re-unite the three for the ultimate dragon. Black/White is hiding to protect the legendary dragon from N and Ghetsis.

Good idea?

N and Ghetsis aren't on the same team anymore. N realised that Ghetsis was using him. N's a good guy now. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years

That's just silly.
Actually, they did this in G/S/C/HG/SS, albeit not as a playable character. See "the kid in Mount Silver" aka Red.

But I do agree that it's a bad idea. It was a bad idea back in GSC to "assume" that you picked the same Pokemon as Red, named your character "Red" and only raised them to around 75-80. And it was even worse in HG/SS because you can add "Assume you picked the male character" to that list.

I hope that GF doesn't try to set arbitrary teams for Hilbert/Hilda like they did for Red. They could still appear, but as supporting characters who you don't battle and whose teams aren't revealed. It would add to their "mysterious" aura.

Not necessarily. Plasma can always make a comeback, and literally brainwash people, or get a Pokemon to hypnotise them, idk. But not all of Unova knows Plasma's bad, since you didn't hear any announcements on TV/etc about it. Only the people that are involved. :x
I suppose... outside of Colo/XD the news shows in Pokemon games aren't exactly known for airing useful, relevant news pieces. Quality journalism is apparently limited to Orre.

"LOL Let's interview Trainer X who bought 29 Great Balls in Lavaridge Town!"

And yes, brainwashing... I'm convinced that's what happened in Johto to make people forget about your character in R/B/Y/FR/LG and enable Red's rise to power. It certainly could happen again in Unova. Plasma does have the technology... look at all that computer equipment in the "R&D" room in N's Castle.

On another front, and I may be the only person to think like this, but I want to see N face justice. Give him a reduced sentence or probation or something, but have him at least face what he did while with Plasma. He was being mind-controlled to an extent but he's still culpable for his actions to a degree.

And also, MOAR CHEVY NOVAS. It's the region's namesake, after all lololol

Last edited:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Storyline:

B/W2 in the same region as B/W, but different storyline

How else do they complete a game within 1.5 years?

Nobody said it was made in that timeline. There is a good chance it was made halfway though the first BW for all we know

Hell for all we know they may have made them game and been done if they made it as one big game but split in two.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Nobody said it was made in that timeline. There is a good chance it was made halfway though the first BW for all we know

Hell for all we know they may have made them game and been done if they made it as one big game but split in two.

Plus, not to belittle the game, but how long does it take the (What is probably a) massive team behind the games to add a handfull of new stuff, or even a small mass of land, considering everything is already coded and such

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Plus, not to belittle the game, but how long does it take the (What is probably a) massive team behind the games to add a handfull of new stuff, or even a small mass of land, considering everything is already coded and such

True they have the Pokemon and Unova so adding a new story would not take as long.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

N and Ghetsis aren't on the same team anymore. N realised that Ghetsis was using him. N's a good guy now. :)

He's not really a good guy. Even at the end with Ghetsis' betrayal he still believed everything he and Plasma did was right and still intends to separate Pokemon from humans forever. He just realized that the people of Unova were not ready to accept his ideals and left to spread the word somewhere else.

N is still a bad guy and not likely to assist the trainer in the future game should he return.

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021
He's not really a good guy. Even at the end with Ghetsis' betrayal he still believed everything he and Plasma did was right and still intends to separate Pokemon from humans forever. He just realized that the people of Unova were not ready to accept his ideals and left to spread the word somewhere else.

N is still a bad guy and not likely to assist the trainer in the future game should he return.

After battle
"… … ZekromB/ReshiramW and I were beaten. Your truthB/idealsW… Your feelings… They were stronger than mine, it seems… Reshiram and Zekrom… Each of them choosing a different hero… Is that even possible? Two heroes living at the same time— one that pursues truth and one that pursues ideals. Could… Could they both be right? I don't know. It's not by rejecting different ideas, but by accepting different ideas that the world creates a chemical reaction. This is truly the formula for changing the world."
"But…I have no right to be the hero!"
"Acting like you understand… Up till now, we've been fighting each other over our beliefs! Yet, despite that… Why?!"
"I want to talk to you about something."
"It's about when I first met you in Accumula Town. I was shocked when I heard what your Pokémon was saying. I was shocked because that Pokémon said it liked you. It said it wanted to be with you."
"I couldn't understand it. I couldn't believe there were Pokémon that liked people. Because, up until that moment, I'd never known a Pokémon like that. The longer my journey continued, the more unsure I became. All I kept meeting were Pokémon and people who communicated with one another and helped one another. That was why I needed to confirm my beliefs by battling with you. I wanted to confront you hero-to-hero. I needed that more than anything."
"There's no way a person like me, someone who understands only Pokémon— No, actually… I didn't understand them, either. No way could I measure up to you, when you had met so many Pokémon and were surrounded by friends…"
"The Champion has forgiven me, and… What I should do now is something I'll have to decide for myself."

He doesn't seem like a he would be a bad guy. And i was wondering did he actually do anything wrong himself?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Maybe N will try to take control over his thoughts and bring them to the people of Unova by himself this time. The Shadow Triad would "turn their backs against Ghetsis" and work for N, but at the same time they'd also be working for Ghetsis in secret, and vice versa. Meanwhile, Ghetsis may try to either get N back (by force perhaps?) or be thinking of his own ideas to destroy N's plans and control what he wants to bring upon to the people of Unova. It could be like a Ghetsis VS N kind of thing, and we the protagonists have to stop it all.

To add Black Kyurem and White Kyurem into this, I think it would be cool if Ghetsis would try to take one into his power (if they do happen to be separate Pokémon) and N would take the other, and there would be this big battle. At the end, they either release the two or the two legendaries break free from both N and Ghetsis.

Last edited:
Back