• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
The attachment is back up, had problems last night but it's fixed now, enjoy!

I've just tried to get the Pokéblock case and I had no trouble:

PokemonExpertEmerald67_02-2.png

Make sure that you have a CLEAN Emerald Rom (Coolrom website) and have downloaded the latest patch (7.01) If you are still having problems please let me know and I'll implement it into another NPC.

Yeah, if you could.. that would be great ^^

I downloaded a clean emerald game and patched with the 7.01 and still getting the same problem with the Pokeblock.

@Ash How did you hacked the Pokeblock? D: so i can try or wait for a fix to this...

blue

gucci
Years
For those of you who are having trouble with the Pokéblock Case, For the time being I have assigned it to an item that you obtain outside the Contest Hall in Lilycove City (Check the latest download ~ 7.03)

PokemonExpertEmerald67_01-4.png

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
For those of you who are having trouble with the Pokéblock Case, For the time being I have assigned it to an item that you obtain outside the Contest Hall in Lilycove City (Check the latest download ~ 7.03)

PokemonExpertEmerald67_01-4.png

Ok i'm sorry if this is just strange or odd to say now but...I updated to the 7.03 on my already patched game (7.01) and on a clean one...And i still don't seem to obtain the case in where is shown......

Edit: I might have found a problem and i think it has to do with my sav file...Because i used another save file from another hacked rom that was using Emerald as base and i found a clone NPC of my self who given me the case while the original sav of the Expert Emerald didn't had anything =[ How can i fix this problem? Do i have to start all over again?

Last edited:

HikariYagami

Old School Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
Nice upgrades, thanks! :)

I've found a issue at route 119. There's no pokemon on the grasses! I did not tested on water, but the grass in empty.

Is dratini in the water or grass in route 120?

i've found 'em at grass.

blue

gucci
Years
Nice upgrades, thanks! :)

I've found a issue at route 119. There's no pokemon on the grasses! I did not tested on water, but the grass in empty.

i've found 'em at grass.

Just checked the data and there was no wild data for that Route, some strange reason it must have been erased.. nonetheless I have fixed that and I've also fixed the Pokéblock incident, you still get it as an item but it actually is there.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@Ash How did you hacked the Pokeblock? D: so i can try or wait for a fix to this...
Once again throughout the Memory Viewer but it can be done with simple scripting =)

And now for the islands =)

You will need VBA, it probably won't work in cell phones/PSPs etc...
1) Click on Tools and Memory Viewer.
2) Go to offset 806F5EC and change the first 4 bites (6D 4E C6 41) to 00.
3) Close Memory Viewer, open in-game menu and choose Options and close it.

Now we are ready for editing =)

4) Go to offset 3005D8C and click on 32-bit. You will see some 32-bit numbers and we need the first one.
5) Add 1386 (in hex, use Windows Calculator e.g. for it =))
6) Go to offset you get. After that click on 8-bit to be sure.
7) Now we need to change 1st, 5th and 7th bit like this:
1st: raise the bit by 8
5th: raise the bit by 60
7th: raise the bit by 1
(All counting can be done by using win calculator to be sure =))

And that's all. Save your game, close it and start playing again.
Now the event should start by using Lilycove's harbour ship.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017

Just checked the data and there was no wild data for that Route, some strange reason it must have been erased.. nonetheless I have fixed that and I've also fixed the Pokéblock incident, you still get it as an item but it actually is there.

In front of the contest enrence i picked up the pokeball that was there...And it was a Poke ball .__. i thought is suppose to be the Pokeblock case?

Edit: and still no pokemon in 119 DX or the fix of all this will be on 7.04?

Once again throughout the Memory Viewer but it can be done with simple scripting =)

And now for the islands =)

You will need VBA, it probably won't work in cell phones/PSPs etc...
1) Click on Tools and Memory Viewer.
2) Go to offset 806F5EC and change the first 4 bites (6D 4E C6 41) to 00.
3) Close Memory Viewer, open in-game menu and choose Options and close it.

Now we are ready for editing =)

4) Go to offset 3005D8C and click on 32-bit. You will see some 32-bit numbers and we need the first one.
5) Add 1386 (in hex, use Windows Calculator e.g. for it =))
6) Go to offset you get. After that click on 8-bit to be sure.
7) Now we need to change 1st, 5th and 7th bit like this:
5th: raise the bit by 60
(All counting can be done by using win calculator to be sure =))

And that's all. Save your game, close it and start playing again.
Now the event should start by using Lilycove's harbour ship.

I have no experience with anything of this. So i quiet don't understand or get anything =[ or how to "script" my way to the pokeblock case or how to understand what you just said.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
In front of the contest enrence i picked up the pokeball that was there...And it was a Poke ball .__. i thought is suppose to be the Pokeblock case?

Edit: and still no pokemon in 119 DX or the fix of all this will be on 7.04?

I have no experience with anything of this. So i quiet don't understand or get anything =[ or how to "script" my way to the pokeblock case or how to understand what you just said.

I've updated and released 7.04, I checked Route 119 and encountered a Level 39 Lickitung so that should be fixed and I've also corrected the Pokéblock case problem. I had the offset as 0x4 which is a Pokéball but I've fixed that now, anymore problems just let me know.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017

I've updated and released 7.04, I checked Route 119 and encountered a Level 39 Lickitung so that should be fixed and I've also corrected the Pokéblock case problem. I had the offset as 0x4 which is a Pokéball but I've fixed that now, anymore problems just let me know.

Ok the pokeblock case is there this time instead of the poke ball. All from that works fine. But in 119 there is still no pokemons on my side. Not sure if it has to do with some strange sav corruption problems of something or is being affected by rain?

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Here's a suggestion, give Poliwhirl Brick Break at level 25 or something. In my runthrough, my Poliwrath didn't learn any fighting moves (Other than Rock Smash).

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
The heart scale in maulville constantly respawns. I don't know if this is intentional or not but i doubt you'll like this.

I wanted to post team updates but honestly i forget but i'm rolling with
Cruise the Blaziken lvl 44
Joan Jett the Swellow lvl 42
Jade the Gardevoir lvl 43
Mary Jane the Bellossom lvl 47
NORMA the Eevee lvl 42((God how i hate NORMA.)) Its the eevee you get in a trade in rustburogh but due to this games increased difficulty IT NEVER OBEYS EVER. Not to mention eevee it's self is virtually useless when having to battle fully evolved pokemon at the same level. And the sad thing is since it's lacking egg moves like wish and curse I doubt all my fustration will pay off in the end when it evolves into an umbreon. it's a great pokemon but only when EV trained for competitive battling does it really shine.

Well I learned the hard way that umbreon has been unchanged in this game. Not asking for much maybe for it to learn crunch at lvl 50 or maybe curse at a lower level or something.
A stat improvement might be desired but I don't wanna ask for the world

Last edited:

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
The heart scale in maulville constantly respawns. I don't know if this is intentional or not but i doubt you'll like this.

I wanted to post team updates but honestly i forget but i'm rolling with
Cruise the Blaziken lvl 44
Joan Jett the Swellow lvl 42
Jade the Gardevoir lvl 43
Mary Jane the Bellossom lvl 47
NORMA the Eevee lvl 42((God how i hate NORMA.)) Its the eevee you get in a trade in rustburogh but due to this games increased difficulty IT NEVER OBEYS EVER. Not to mention eevee it's self is virtually useless when having to battle fully evolved pokemon at the same level. And the sad thing is since it's lacking egg moves like wish and curse I doubt all my fustration will pay off in the end when it evolves into an umbreon. it's a great pokemon but only when EV trained for competitive battling does it really shine.

Well I learned the hard way that umbreon has been unchanged in this game. Not asking for much maybe for it to learn crunch at lvl 50 or maybe curse at a lower level or something.
A stat improvement might be desired but I don't wanna ask for the world

I agree with the eevee that evolves in 45 or something. Is annoying. So i pretty much changed to evolve with a moon stone. Much better and makes allot more sense since the other is with sun stone. used the cloning thingy in battle frontier and all and BAM.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ouch... that is not nice...
I must say that I don't know how to explain it better... This was the best I could...
Have you actually tried it? It's the best way how to get the hold of it.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017

Ouch... that is not nice...
I must say that I don't know how to explain it better... This was the best I could...
Have you actually tried it? It's the best way how to get the hold of it.

Actually. Yes i have and it was easy at first but then i didn't understood something and i got black screen and in other parts missing pokedex.

Edit:In this is what i got confuse. I will mark it with a star.

4) Go to offset 3005D8C and click on 32-bit. You will see some 32-bit numbers and *we need the first one.*
5) Add 1386 (in hex, use Windows Calculator e.g. for it =)) ( I assume is 0x56A?) But where to actually add it?
6) *Go to offset you get*. After that click on 8-bit to be sure. What do you mean by going to offset you get? the 0x56A? Or?
7) *Now we need to change 1st, 5th and 7th bit like this:
5th: raise the bit by 60* All that.

Back