The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 20th, 2012, 03:53 PM
btbam11
Beginning Trainer

Can anyone point me in the direction of the move relearner? I know he exists as I spoke with him while I was playing earlier, but now I need him and can't find him.

The reason I'm asking is because I need to give Perish Song to my Lapras so I have a chance to beat the level 80 Vessel.

I would check the guide tool but as I'm playing on a mac, I can't open the exe file. Thanks!
Old February 20th, 2012, 04:07 PM
zeldastriker
Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon

Nature: Careful
Huh, never thought about that... it might be wise to somehow make a Mac OS X or even Linux application. Too bad I don't know how... sorry.
Old February 20th, 2012, 09:00 PM
CrimsonChronoX
Unhatched Egg

I got two questions. My first one is which route do I choose to get the good and bad mode.

My second question is if choosing the bad mode will make a difference in which fakemon legendary I get to battle and capture first?
Old February 21st, 2012, 02:01 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by btbam11 View Post
The reason I'm asking is because I need to give Perish Song to my Lapras so I have a chance to beat the level 80 Vessel.
It's much more fun to beat it without Perish Song :D
And also it's very possible =)

By the way, DJG, is LoG and its guide totally complete or are you planning to add something more? :D
Old February 21st, 2012, 04:28 AM
darkrise
Beginning Trainer

I got a question, how do i evolve Sneasel? Thank you in advance.
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:35 AM
sixx770
Beginning Trainer

im new a rom hacks and ive been trying to download this for about an hour now and no luck. can someone please help meeee
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:50 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Yeah same question from me as asked earlier by ASH493?
Old February 22nd, 2012, 08:39 AM
Monolito
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbam11 View Post
Can anyone point me in the direction of the move relearner? I know he exists as I spoke with him while I was playing earlier, but now I need him and can't find him.

I would check the guide tool but as I'm playing on a mac, I can't open the exe file. Thanks!
I haven't played for a while but it's west from Rainbow, on an island. I think... Anyway it's to east or west of Rainbow city.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 12:01 PM
tifaluv

It doesn't get past the unpacking screen. On VBA it shows the screen, on PSP it's a bunch of jumbled garbage followed by a white screen of freezing
Old February 23rd, 2012, 02:51 PM
Eriah
A lost past, hidden in shadow.

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifaluv View Post
It doesn't get past the unpacking screen. On VBA it shows the screen, on PSP it's a bunch of jumbled garbage followed by a white screen of freezing
Okay, for people playing on VBA, I made a saved state after the unpacking screen that should work for your game. Download the file from the direct link in my signature (PC doesn't allow URLs in posts because I have less than fifteen posts ) and rename it to the same filename as the LoG rom, then add a 1 after it. The 1 is the state number. Then put it in the same folder as the rom, open it in VBA, and press F1 to load the state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolito View Post
I haven't played for a while but it's west from Rainbow, on an island. I think... Anyway it's to east or west of Rainbow city.
The move tutor is to the east of Boulder City, in the village. His services cost 500 per move.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 03:51 PM
naomleef
<3

Nature: Impish
Where the heck do you find the town map?
Old February 24th, 2012, 01:32 AM
tifaluv

What's up with the Breeze Island freeze? I talk to the grunt in front of the base, and it takes me to the Pokemon menu, and then crashes
Old February 24th, 2012, 11:57 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by naomleef View Post
Where the heck do you find the town map?
The town map is located in every route... you could easily check the map from there also you are always carrying Pokenav... you could check the map from there too

Quote:
What's up with the Breeze Island freeze? I talk to the grunt in front of the base, and it takes me to the Pokemon menu, and then crashes
so don't talk with it yet instead go inside the building

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 24th, 2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 25th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Genesect
Team Plasma Failure

Nature: Adamant
I'm about to hit a point of rage, cause the Low Point Path freezing is driving me crazy p_p. I need to find the third Gym Leader there p_p

EDIT : Nevermind :p I forgot about the magic of save states.
Old February 25th, 2012, 10:18 AM
tifaluv

Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
The town map is located in every route... you could easily check the map from there also you are always carrying Pokenav... you could check the map from there too

so don't talk with it yet instead go inside the building
Uh except you HAVE to talk with the grunt to get in the building...have you even played this game?
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:03 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Uh except you HAVE to talk with the grunt to get in the building...have you even played this game?
Of course i played this game how can you say that....

2 questions ppl:
How do i evolve my Roselia into Roserade... If it's from sun stone where is it also isn't there a mart or a man who sells evolution stones?
Where is the move deleter in the game?

Also you are early to that event... Have you completed the dark organization aircraft event? You must do it first and then head to breeze island...

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 26th, 2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 26th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Tripred
Beginner Graphic Artist

Could someone please help me? I've tried downloading it several times but it's not working, I download the ips file and run it I patched it to a clean ROM (I've tried downloading a new one several times and from different sources) and when I load it on vba it says
Analyzing... Success
Unpacking... Success
Day/Night Sys. V0.1.2
By MASTERMIND_X
10/2008
But I don't usually play on vba, I convert it to my iPod and use it on gpSPhone and it just crashes (I have other hacks on there that do work) What do I do?
Old February 26th, 2012, 10:47 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripred View Post
Could someone please help me? I've tried downloading it several times but it's not working, I download the ips file and run it I patched it to a clean ROM (I've tried downloading a new one several times and from different sources) and when I load it on vba it says
Analyzing... Success
Unpacking... Success
Day/Night Sys. V0.1.2
By MASTERMIND_X
10/2008
But I don't usually play on vba, I convert it to my iPod and use it on gpSPhone and it just crashes (I have other hacks on there that do work) What do I do?
You should have waited a little longer after that message. The game starts after that You just had to press A button...
Old February 27th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Tripred
Beginner Graphic Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You should have waited a little longer after that message. The game starts after that You just had to press A button...
I just redid the process and opened it up on VBA and after that loading process it still stays black I tried pressing A (and about every other key) but it still stays black, as for my iPod it doesn't show that screen at all, it crashes right away...

Last edited by Tripred; February 27th, 2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old February 27th, 2012, 05:04 PM
CrimsonChronoX
Unhatched Egg

Maybe the rom just does not work on that one using an ipod.
Old February 28th, 2012, 03:30 AM
alienhunterx

2 questions ppl:
How do i evolve my Roselia into Roserade... If it's from sun stone where is it also isn't there a mart or a man who sells evolution stones?
Where is the move deleter in the game?
Old February 29th, 2012, 06:26 AM
bloodjak26
Beginning Trainer

Hi, can anyone provide a mirror to download the latest version? I can't seem to download from sendspace, mediafire mirror would be greatly appreciated =D
Old February 29th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Tripred
Beginner Graphic Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonChronoX View Post
Maybe the rom just does not work on that one using an ipod.
I doubt it, I have 4 maybe 5 other hacks I also found on this site using fire red, emerald, ruby and they all work fine.
Also I'm not just having this problem on my iPod like I said I loaded it up on vba and I tried pressing A button on the black screen but it didn't do anything, I'm certain I patched it correctly, being I've done this to other hacks several times...
My only idea is that maybe I don't have the correct version of Ruby (Even though I tried several sites) anybody know the exact version it's used?
Old March 1st, 2012, 12:39 PM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
If anyone has any problems starting on any emulator, you're probably using the wrong Ruby ROM.

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old March 1st, 2012, 01:15 PM
Tripred
Beginner Graphic Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
If anyone has any problems starting on any emulator, you're probably using the wrong Ruby ROM.
Yeah that's why I kept trying different versions, but I couldn't seem to find one that worked, but luckily today I decided I would try one last ROM and it worked
It still doesn't work on my iPod though, I'm guessing it's the load up screen;
Analyzing... Success
Unpacking... Success
Day/Night Sys. V0.1.2
By MASTERMIND_X
10/2008
None of the other hacks on my iPod have this and they all work...
I guess it doesn't matter, what I hear about this hack it should be worth it.

Last edited by Tripred; March 1st, 2012 at 01:26 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links