• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Zerin She didn't back away from him, merely just moved her hand, it would make more sense for you to edit if needed since I posted before you did.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
sorry if I'm behind a bit. I had to use all yesterday for a college paper, and I'm in high school so it was not easy. I do have my class planned out so please just be patient, also we might be getting another student or two so I want to get confirmation on that.

I'll try to get some good content with Isaac as well. sorry I've been keeping it short.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Genevieve, (I did spell it right!), If she didn't actually walk away, then an edit might not be needed. He allowed her to pet him if she wanted, so it's pretty much up to you whether she does or not...

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
hi there guys! just wanted to ask if there's anyone who wants their pokemon to interact with Yuki (Ruby's Zorua) ^^; really dunno what to write :P ...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hey guys, just wanting to apologise for my lack of activity at the moment. I'm in a play (show dates are tonight and tomorrow), so by Sunday my free time should open up again. Hopefully by that point I'll be able to make any changes to Nika's SU that are necessary, and a few more people will be out of class so I can interact (mine seemed to end quite quickly compared to everyone elses!)

Look forward to being able to get into the swing of things properly, and to being shot of this bloody play.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be online tonight. It's almost my birthday so I'm having my party the weekend before since my birthday is a weekday.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Hey guys, it's been a while, hasn't it? Not like I was ever really part of the action because this RP just moves more quickly than my old-man self would like, but that's just the way it goes.

Anyway, I'm starting to get over my seasonal depression...that's the good news. Bad news is that all of my cake courses on my degree path are out of the way, and now I have to actually study to do well. Thus, I'm formally dropping out. I love what you guys have done with the place, but I just can't fit this into my life anymore. Plus, my attempt with Marin to carry this battle system over to another board left a sour taste in my mouth due to an ego collision with the other guy.

I wish you all nothing but the best, but please keep in mind the breeding teacher that was clearly in over his head as you go off and eventually beat the snot out of Dardanette.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Well, my free times opened right back up again, so I should be around more. Jumped back into PTA with Lincoln and looking forward to getting to be able to do the same with Nika.

Just a question though, has anyone turned up for Malcolm West's class yet? I've been trying to keep track and haven't seen anyone turn up for it. I just want to make sure I haven't missed it and am inadvertantly ignoring anybody. Cheers.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I know this might be a bit early but I figured it be best to say this now in case I forget later on. From March 12th-16th I might not be able to post much, that week I'm taking my OGT's (Ohio Graduation Tests) and I have to pass these or I can't graduate high school in two years. These tests will show if I'm on track to graduate.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Lincoln: You're correct. One of the RPers is on unexpected hiatus with a sang good excuse and the other seems to have vanished. I apologize, as sometimes things happen. If you wish to skip teaching class it is now appropriate to do so. Meanwhile, I need to send one of those two a VM asking what's up. :p

@Everyone: Also, have I missed anyone's SU? I feel like I missed an SU somewhere... besides Nika's, which I'm fully aware of.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika's should be towards the bottom half of the previous page in this thread, but I can also message it to you if that's easier.

Regarding the class - that's fine, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being blind!

Dawn

Years
@Lincoln West: I actually have PC set to display way more posts on the same page than most. But yeah, you're approved!~

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Alright sooo we need to get the Trainer Academy back up and running... And btw Zora is in Jasonwolf's class which is Training methods???

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
yep room 144. we're just out the back door. we're working on accuracy training today. please hurry along class has started.

EDIT: hey lincoln can I reserve a battle with you after classes? I've been enjoying the whole idea that you have related characters who are a student and a teacher.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I already posted twice and it was ignored... My newest post was about my Zorua using Dark Pulse on your Blaziken....

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm itching to get along with the RP, so I can go to the swamp! No rush, but I hope you post soon Yellow, I wanna get Mistress to carry Kilik as a Swampert. Again, no rush. :)

Dawn

Years
@Rafael: You should send a VM to someone immediately after posting to let them know your character is interacting with theirs to help prevent that sort of thing. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back