The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 1st, 2012, 02:03 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Nature: Relaxed
For the games, I think that it will take place about 2 years after the battle with N, and Ghetsis will try to control Kyreme with the God Stone, so N and you will have to work together, and the movie pretty much tells us the Kyreme is an evil or misguided Pokemon much like mewtwo was

I also think that Hoenn will be in the game, but nothing to do with R/S/E, but to continue the story, remember when the Shadow Triad gives you the Orbs and tells you that they helped Ghetsis to escape? they should continue on that in the next games

I also think that your legend reverted back to stone in times of peace.

3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268 (Pokemon Y)
Old March 1st, 2012, 02:52 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
I also think that Hoenn will be in the game, but nothing to do with R/S/E, but to continue the story, remember when the Shadow Triad gives you the Orbs and tells you that they helped Ghetsis to escape? they should continue on that in the next games
They give you Sinnoh legendary orbs, what does it have to do with Hoenn?
Maybe Sinnoh Creation Trio will be catchable in B2/W2?
Old March 1st, 2012, 03:19 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
^ I think they will be catchable. Maybe Ghetsis got the orbs from Cyrus...he's the only person who I can think of who could've given them to him...what if Cyrus is the man behind the man behind the man? After all BW is a sequel to Platinum (Cynthia refrences the event of Platinum). Maybe the new team is a Galactic-Plasma combo (after all Kyurem came from space it'll fit the Galactic theme of space plus Kyurem had a stone called the God Stone (Cyrus wanted to become a god...)).
Old March 1st, 2012, 04:52 PM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

BW isn't exactly a sequel to Platinum. It does feature returning characters, though...

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old March 1st, 2012, 07:01 PM
Community Supporter

^ I know but they could add more aspects from it...I felt like Platinum's story didn't end cause Cyrus, Mars, and Jupiter managed to escape...much like Ghetsis and N...what better way than to wrap up both of those in B2W2.

Kyurem is getting an antagonistic role in the movie so maybe it's role in the game will be antagonistic at least to the level in which Darkrai was (in game) and Rayquaza (in the movie), in which the pokemon tries to keep the balance by attacking the region (sometimes in order to get balance their must be destruction theory aka War leads to Peace).
Old March 2nd, 2012, 01:25 AM
wombateiro
Trainer

That plot with Team Galactic makes sense, even though their theme is exploring another dimensions, not simple space around Earth, but those things could be connected to each other.
I've got a feeling D/P/Pt won't have their remakes done, so they put Cynthia and Looker in B/W plot to make them appear in some other game and it would make sense to put more D/P/Pt characters in B2/W2.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 02:49 AM
Forever
let it go

Well remember there's a thread for new characters/old characters returning, so in case you wanna discuss that, use that thread.

Either way, I doubt that Galactic can influence the storyline with Kyurem. I'd say Plasma fits perfectly fine, mainly because of Kyurem and Lacunosa, and the fact that Plasma wants to "protect" Pokemon by releasing them from their trainers, and... I dunno, I can just see something to do with Kyurem and the fact that the town is afraid of it relating!
Old March 2nd, 2012, 11:46 AM
Storminn
Beginning Trainer

That would nice to make it 6th Generation (which is probaly not happening)
but I think it should start just where we left off but I didnt like the whole N thing kinda scared me :D
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:16 PM
HyperXhydra

I don't know, I'm not really sure if it's sequels, how would team plasma make a return since N became good?, It actually might be just like any 3rd versions.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 01:54 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombateiro View Post
They give you Sinnoh legendary orbs, what does it have to do with Hoenn?
Maybe Sinnoh Creation Trio will be catchable in B2/W2?
sinnoh is too big to be put into this game

the overwelming refs. to Hoenn (Dive Ball works on underwater Pokemon now? come on...)

to answer your question, the Reason i think its a link to Hoenn is because if you think about it, how in any kind of way can the Creation Trio fit into the main story line? they can't, but what they are basicly telling you is that Ghetsis has no need for them, but it tells you that Ghetsis is collecting them, then he runs off some where, i think Rayquazas gonna play a part, but i could be wrong, we have basicly no info so we can't really call anybodys theory dumb.

oh i would love to see the Creation Trio in the game, Dialgas up there at number 3 for my fav legends, it looks awesome!

Old March 2nd, 2012, 02:15 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I'm of the opinion that too many legendaries spoil the broth. It just makes things all convoluted and confusing. Now, I know that convoluted and confusing is the "in" thing regarding RPG story lines and B/W 2 are probably gonna follow this trend, but if I'm going to be forced to keep track of three generations' worth of legendary Pokemon in these games, well, you might as well use Confuse Ray on me now.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old March 2nd, 2012, 02:16 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
sinnoh is too big to be put into this game

the overwelming refs. to Hoenn (Dive Ball works on underwater Pokemon now? come on...)

to answer your question, the Reason i think its a link to Hoenn is because if you think about it, how in any kind of way can the Creation Trio fit into the main story line? they can't, but what they are basicly telling you is that Ghetsis has no need for them, but it tells you that Ghetsis is collecting them, then he runs off some where, i think Rayquazas gonna play a part, but i could be wrong, we have basicly no info so we can't really call anybodys theory dumb.

oh i would love to see the Creation Trio in the game, Dialgas up there at number 3 for my fav legends, it looks awesome!
These could also be references to R/S/E remakes, they wouldn't bring out a game with something like Hoenn in a year and a half after the release of BW, not to mention how quick these games are being released assuming there is a new region/location it can't be that big... Hoenn would take much longer than 1.5 years to develop and they couldn't be working on both Black & White AND Black & White 2 at the same time, I highly doubt it anyway. Unless you're talking about just the weather trio being in B2W2 then that is possible..

Old March 2nd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Community Supporter

Maybe the plot is something totally not expected like Ghetsis turns to violent means and acts using more of team Rocket did (leaving behind his "leasons" from them and Galactic behind), what else does he have to lose?
The Kyurem used to terrorize the populace makes sense, they could have a cutscene in which it escapes from the great Chasm and attacks Lacunsa town, leaving it frozen, causing the citizens to freeze...that would make it darker and edgier like some want.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 06:45 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post

These could also be references to R/S/E remakes, they wouldn't bring out a game with something like Hoenn in a year and a half after the release of BW, not to mention how quick these games are being released assuming there is a new region/location it can't be that big... Hoenn would take much longer than 1.5 years to develop and they couldn't be working on both Black & White AND Black & White 2 at the same time, I highly doubt it anyway. Unless you're talking about just the weather trio being in B2W2 then that is possible..
the games started production right after the release of Black and White in japan, at least thats what i read online, it makes since as well, so the games would be in production for a relatively long time, think about it, when most of us bought our games on day one they were probably almost 6 months into production.

but i know its a long shot for Hoenn to be in the games, personally i really want a remake as well, but even if they surprised us with Hoenn in the games doesnt exactly rule out a remake, it just means they wanted to put every region on DS, seeing as the next games will surely be on 3DS

Old March 2nd, 2012, 06:50 PM
Forever
let it go

Okay really, moving posts to "More than just Unova?" is starting to get annoying, so posting a warning/reminder. This thread is storyline speculation. That thread is if Hoenn will be in B2/W2. If you want to discuss Hoenn being in Unova and its relation to the storyline, do that here. But if you have nothing to say other than why Hoenn will be in B2/W2, then post it there, kay? :)
Old March 2nd, 2012, 07:04 PM
Joshawott
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Overlord LeSabre™ View Post
I'm of the opinion that too many legendaries spoil the broth. It just makes things all convoluted and confusing. Now, I know that convoluted and confusing is the "in" thing regarding RPG story lines and B/W 2 are probably gonna follow this trend, but if I'm going to be forced to keep track of three generations' worth of legendary Pokemon in these games, well, you might as well use Confuse Ray on me now.
I completely agree with you. It doesn't bother me all that much, but I miss the style of the older games in which the legendaries were almost never brought into context.
Old March 4th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Chary
Yeah-Hah!

Nature: Adamant
I'd like to see Cheren being in the E4, and Bianca being a Gym Leader, and you challenge Hilda/Hilbert at the end like Red. Alder retires, and a character from the original B/W is Champion.

Seven Sages/Shadow Triad hopefully have a large role, I would love to challenge them!

Anville Town and the Battle Subway could play a role in going to new places. (Maybe places in Unova that were not in B/W?) Or Skyla's airplane could take you somewhere.

I can't really see N returning to Unova, he had his role in B/W, and now he's off trying to liberate Pokemon in other regions.
Old March 4th, 2012, 08:41 AM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

I personally would love to see Ghetsis make a return, and i like the idea of Cheren being in the elite four, but maybe he ends up being in the Police Force or something? and i can defiantly see Bianca being the Prof. assistant, just a thought though

Old March 6th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Community Supporter

The storyline could go like this: Kyurem was furious with the balance thrown out of balance by Humans. He goes ahead and tries to destroy humanity...
Okay maybe it's a liitle too dark...
I can see the other legendaries playing a larger role,maybe they will require us to get the Muskeeter trio in order to unlock an event or move the story forward.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 12:34 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

I think storyline could be something like this:
N will release his Zekrom/Reshiram and let it back to Unova. He was constantly releasing his Pokemon during B/W, so this time he might do that as well.
In Black 2 you meet Hilbert having Reshiram he caught in original Black. In White 2 you meet Hilda having Zekrom she caught in original White. At some point of storyline you and Hilbert/Hilda would must go to encounter Kyurem. Before you go, N's released Zekrom/Reshiram would attack you. At this point it will be required to catch that Zekrom/Reshiram in the same way like in B/W.
After you and Hilbert/Hilda go to Kyurem, Ghetsis would appear and challenge you to battle. Hilbert/Hilda will accept challenge and fight with his/her Reshiram/Zekrom. In the meantime you encounter Kyurem. During battle with Kyurem your Zekrom/Reshiram would fuse with Kyurem (see my entry in alternate form thread to see how it would be done). After catching new Kyurem's form, you will see that Hilbert/Hilda lost battle with Ghetsis and you would must to defeat Ghetsis with your freshly caught Black/White Kyurem.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
I think storyline could be something like this:
N will release his Zekrom/Reshiram and let it back to Unova. He was constantly releasing his Pokemon during B/W, so this time he might do that as well.
In Black 2 you meet Hilbert having Reshiram he caught in original Black. In White 2 you meet Hilda having Zekrom she caught in original White. At some point of storyline you and Hilbert/Hilda would must go to encounter Kyurem. Before you go, N's released Zekrom/Reshiram would attack you. At this point it will be required to catch that Zekrom/Reshiram in the same way like in B/W.
After you and Hilbert/Hilda go to Kyurem, Ghetsis would appear and challenge you to battle. Hilbert/Hilda will accept challenge and fight with his/her Reshiram/Zekrom. In the meantime you encounter Kyurem. During battle with Kyurem your Zekrom/Reshiram would fuse with Kyurem (see my entry in alternate form thread to see how it would be done). After catching new Kyurem's form, you will see that Hilbert/Hilda lost battle with Ghetsis and you would must to defeat Ghetsis with your freshly caught Black/White Kyurem.
But its already been stated that they are not Fusions. Kyurem already absorbed the Genes of Reshiram/Zekrom when it was "born". (Born is in "'s because that's the term I saw used for the movie.) So Kyurem should already have the power to transform when its "Emotions are running high" (Pokemon Daisuki Club's flash banner for B2/W2)
Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:16 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
But its already been stated that they are not Fusions. Kyurem already absorbed the Genes of Reshiram/Zekrom when it was "born". (Born is in "'s because that's the term I saw used for the movie.) So Kyurem should already have the power to transform when its "Emotions are running high" (Pokemon Daisuki Club's flash banner for B2/W2)
Emotions running high is about their Ovedrive status, which is completely different thing than fusion. It's confirmed here: http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=8307
Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:27 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Emotions running high is about their Ovedrive status, which is completely different thing than fusion. It's confirmed here: http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=8307
The discussion below the news even by the reporter says they don't know if its just visual effect like Reshiram and Zekrom's Overdrive versions or something else.
Old April 15th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I think that title sequence Pokémon Smash posted says volumes on how this storyline could go.

But the looks of it, it sort of looks like the Musketeer Trio may be involved in the direct storyline in relation to Kyurem, I suppose mirroring the upcoming movie. Or their just there to look cool. I also don't know if the appearance of Zekrom and Reshiram mean anything but - meh.

The professor certainly speaks volumes in this whole thing, he does seem very... I don't know what word to use. Eh - evil?

Old April 15th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Community Supporter

I can see the Muskeeter trio aidding the trainer in the story line, helping you discover the origins of Kyurem, or maybe showing you hidden passages you can acess though HM's like strength.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links