The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 31st, 2012 (09:33 PM).
hummers222
Beginning Trainer

I can't seem to find the place on my profile on where to change it?
Old January 31st, 2012 (09:35 PM).
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummers222 View Post
I can't seem to find the place on my profile on where to change it?
Click here. Then when you're done, click save and it'll appear in your future posts. :)
Old February 5th, 2012 (04:16 AM).
Rhapsody
The Champion that has Style

Nature: Naive
Can I change my Time Zone on here?
Old February 5th, 2012 (06:51 AM).
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
Can I change my Time Zone on here?
Go to Options and scroll down to Date and Time Options. :3
Old February 7th, 2012 (05:53 PM). Edited February 7th, 2012 by Infernhawk.
Infernhawk
Beginning Trainer

I was wondering if there was a topic or forum where I could request indexed sprites for rom hacking? Like overworlds, front sprites, etc.

Anyone know?

Also is there a place where I can ask if anyone knows of certain tools? For example I was looking to ask if anyone knowed any 4th generation rom hacking tools because I can't find any.

Thank you
Old February 7th, 2012 (07:25 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernhawk View Post
I was wondering if there was a topic or forum where I could request indexed sprites for rom hacking? Like overworlds, front sprites, etc.

Anyone know?

Also is there a place where I can ask if anyone knows of certain tools? For example I was looking to ask if anyone knowed any 4th generation rom hacking tools because I can't find any.

Thank you
Sorry in advance if the places I direct you in a completely wrong. Have your tried here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213154 for Resources?

As for hacking related Tools there is a Toolbox forum here http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66 that may help.

You may want to try and see if someone in Pixel Art can get you some Sprites. If all else fails you could always try http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79614 Simple Questions in ROM Hacking forum on contact the Moderators of the said forum. Anyways best at luck I hope one of those links or recommendations helps you find what you are looking for. Or maybe somebody else can elaborate here.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old February 9th, 2012 (03:44 PM).
TheronElite
Pokemon Professor

Nature: Relaxed
How do people have those other boxes in their profile? I've seen Twitter boxes and last FM boxes.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 9th, 2012 (03:52 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheronElite View Post
How do people have those other boxes in their profile? I've seen Twitter boxes and last FM boxes.
If you go to User CP > Edit Details, there are options for a last.fm widget, a Twitter widget, and a Wakoopa widget. :3 Near the bottom!

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old February 17th, 2012 (08:58 PM).
Infernhawk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
Sorry in advance if the places I direct you in a completely wrong. Have your tried here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213154 for Resources?

As for hacking related Tools there is a Toolbox forum here http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66 that may help.

You may want to try and see if someone in Pixel Art can get you some Sprites. If all else fails you could always try http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79614 Simple Questions in ROM Hacking forum on contact the Moderators of the said forum. Anyways best at luck I hope one of those links or recommendations helps you find what you are looking for. Or maybe somebody else can elaborate here.
Thank you for that thread about the resources. And for the tools, I checked that forum and the reason why I wanted to make a topic requesting for tools is because I want tools for hacking 4th generation and I can't find any in there.
Old February 21st, 2012 (01:47 PM).
BZW Golem
Conspirator~
Community Supporter Tier 5

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BZW Golem
Today I got logged off 4 times for no real reason O,o
I didn't clear my cookies, and when logging in I always check the "Remember Me" box.

The only thing that I did today was.. change my password.

Is something like this normal?

None at the moment, but Mac rules, just saying.
Old February 22nd, 2012 (08:40 AM).
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
Um, where do i post sprites?
Old February 22nd, 2012 (08:42 AM).
shenanigans
i'd fight gandhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limanya View Post
Um, where do i post sprites?
The best place for that would probably be the Pixel Art section.
Old February 22nd, 2012 (11:09 AM).
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
Thanks, expect to see my work there soon.
Old February 22nd, 2012 (11:16 AM).
Hybrid Trainer
My Secrecy. My Advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZW Golem View Post
Today I got logged off 4 times for no real reason O,o
I didn't clear my cookies, and when logging in I always check the "Remember Me" box.

The only thing that I did today was.. change my password.

Is something like this normal?
The password change may have screwed things up a little bit. I'm guessing your browser was still using your old password for some reason so I'd try closing the browser (which I assume you've already done by now) or clearing your browsing history.

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Old March 3rd, 2012 (02:00 PM). Edited March 3rd, 2012 by kelario27.
kelario27
20% Cooler
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to kelario27
Good question for the mods:

I can't handle a Trade Thread or tournament myself. So I have decided to get together a couple of my friends (me being the only one with a PC account) and create a kind of a "club." This three-person "club" would have its own separate account, with a theoretical username of "kelario28" to clear up confusion between it and me, that any member of the club could log on to. It would be used for a trade thread, as well as a competitive battling thing every once in a while. Now my question to the mods is: would this theoretical account be violating the rules in any way? I read the rules, and they don't seem to have anything against it.

Please PM me, and thanks for responses.
Old March 3rd, 2012 (02:35 PM).
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter

I don't understand the point of that, but honestly it doesn't matter. If you want someone to have access to your account as a member, all power to you! Just know that you'll suffer the consequences (lol suffer the consequences on a Pokémon forum...) as well if they break a rule or get banned while under your account. The "my friend logged on and did that while I was in the bathroom" excuse doesn't really fly.
Old March 3rd, 2012 (04:19 PM).
kelario27
20% Cooler
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to kelario27
Well exactly what I was asking was whether or not its very existence would break the rules.

Anyway, thanks! Expect a new account on here soon.
Old March 6th, 2012 (03:06 PM).
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Uggh.. I have a problem. Half of the time I try scrolling down the page, a new page starts to load, then it says that internet explorer cannot display the webpage. Does this happen to anyone else, or is my computer hacked? Is there a thread for this where people might know more?
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old March 7th, 2012 (11:01 AM).
Cello
Tonight!

Nature: Jolly
This is a small request, so i'm just going to ask in this thread.

I need a Super Mod or perhaps even an Admins help if there's anyone willing to help me out. :Y
As said, this is a small, unimportant request, so I understand if there's no one willing to help.
There's a CSS template I created a loooong time ago that I used frequently in project threads that I unfortunately have no way of recovering since the thread is closed now. Not only that, but I can't remember a lick of CSS and would like to look over the template as a refresher/modify and reuse it in a new project thread.

Could someone help me recover the code from the thread, or know of a way I could get the code out of the thread? D:
The template.

Thanks.
Old March 7th, 2012 (12:03 PM).
Outkin
OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
Uggh.. I have a problem. Half of the time I try scrolling down the page, a new page starts to load, then it says that internet explorer cannot display the webpage. Does this happen to anyone else, or is my computer hacked? Is there a thread for this where people might know more?
This happens to me too, your not alone. I don't know what causes it, but it happens to me on other sites sometimes too....*Shrug*

Old March 7th, 2012 (12:15 PM). Edited March 7th, 2012 by Oryx.
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cello View Post
This is a small request, so i'm just going to ask in this thread.

I need a Super Mod or perhaps even an Admins help if there's anyone willing to help me out. :Y
As said, this is a small, unimportant request, so I understand if there's no one willing to help.
There's a CSS template I created a loooong time ago that I used frequently in project threads that I unfortunately have no way of recovering since the thread is closed now. Not only that, but I can't remember a lick of CSS and would like to look over the template as a refresher/modify and reuse it in a new project thread.

Could someone help me recover the code from the thread, or know of a way I could get the code out of the thread? D:
The template.

Thanks.
I took out some of the text because I didn't have a way to get to the bbcode easily so I just used the html and translated it, which made those longer parts that aren't really necessary a pain so I left them out. Hope you don't mind :) Quoting it so it doesn't try to add my font onto it.

Code:
Introduction | News | Team |Projects | Help
Hello
, I'm Cello, and I am bangBANG's director or whatever the hell that is. More about me: I text way too much and drink iced coffee. Anyways. What we are, is nothing more or less than your average team. Only really cool and flashy so we catch your attention. In the good way. We also showcase team member's hacks for everyone to see. We work together on hacks and all have our own projects. We look to bring you the best of the best, and that's all there is to it. You will know which hacks are made by bangBANG, I assure you.
RULES:
  • Please apply only to what's posted under help. We'll hire you if we need help. Check our job postings.
  • If you're a close friend and have a really ground breaking hack, we'll invite you to showcase under bB. Feel free to talk to us about it.
  • Don't whine/Stank up my team's thread with a spammy post.
  • If you have a complaint, just PM me.
  • I will not CSS or design image-slice layouts for you. This is team exclusive.
>> Job Postings updated. - 10/11/09 >> Team roster updated with new members Chibi Robo, Luck, and Vrai. Welcome! - 10/11/09 >> Abnegation updates team roster for Forever Lost. - 10/03/09 >> Abnegation joins the team, with project Forever Lost. Welcome! - 09/30/09 >> New compact CSS layout, done to fix indention issues. - 09/28/09 >> New job posting for enCODED; OW Spriter. - 09/27/09 >> Added member Jesse [TB Pro] and project Mahogany. - 09/24/09 >> Added member Spherical Ice and project enCODED. - 09/24/09 >> Added member Manipulation and project Shinite. - 09/24/09 >> New thread posted now that things have calmed down. - 09/24/09
project LEADERS
The project leaders(yeah?) behind bB showcased hacks. Contact them about help postings! If you are a member but have your own hack you want showcased, contact me. Text Text Text Text Text
Text text text text text text
To anybody applying to ANYTHING here, you must meet the basic requirements. You must be friendly, willing to work hard, and most of all GOOD GRAMMAR. I will personally pop you upside your head if you 1337 speak this. If you have a hack you want to showcase under bangBANG, don't apply it. We'll invite you if we want you/your hack to join, granted you aren't in a team and we've spoken on multiple occasions.
Application
Spoiler:
Position: Skills: Proof of work/Hack: Past experience: Contact information: Other Details(Optional):
Pokemon Mahogany hiring: 1 x INTERIOR MAPPER Pokemon Forever Lost hiring: (?) x SPRITERS
bangBANG

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old March 7th, 2012 (12:37 PM).
Cello
Tonight!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post

I took out some of the text because I didn't have a way to get to the bbcode easily so I just used the html and translated it, which made those longer parts that aren't really necessary a pain so I left them out. Hope you don't mind :) Quoting it so it doesn't try to add my font onto it.

:O
Genius! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that.
It wont allow me to get the CSS by quoting you though, as it just omits the quote. Could you put the CSS into [CODE] tags?
Old March 7th, 2012 (12:50 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Wow that was a derp on my end, its in code now. xD

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old March 7th, 2012 (01:57 PM).
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkin View Post
This happens to me too, your not alone. I don't know what causes it, but it happens to me on other sites sometimes too....*Shrug*
Does it start to load, start over, and keep doing it while going down the page? Because it happens to me and is super annoying.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old March 9th, 2012 (12:22 AM).
Aarambh
Beginning Trainer

how do i introduce myself
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links