• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMVX Character Maker/Generator

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Hey dude

This is awesome Thanks for the link. Do you have one for RMXP any chance?

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Is it possible for you to reupload the RMXP character Maker/Generator to mediafire as the rapidshare link is not available?

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
That's not really what this thread is for, but what the heck! Yeah there is a character gen for XP follow the download link.

Is it possible for you to reupload the RMXP character Maker/Generator to mediafire as the rapidshare link is not available?

Of course it works, what are you talking about, I've just tested the link and it works fine just click on the part where it says 'save file to your computer' that has the big download button bellow it.

If you still don't know how to download it click on the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• asdfghjkl.png
    asdfghjkl.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 30

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Err, I just tested it and it works fine, some put a print screen up of what it looks like from how they view it, then I can see what is wrong.

Back