The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 29th, 2012, 08:25 PM
alexmad
Beginning Trainer

Creator:
AlexMAD

Co-Creators:
Trevor
Ken
Features!!
Pokemon of all regions
Puzzles or riddles to advance (to travel to the future will need the essence of Celebi for travel in the time machine).
New leaders and new medals.
Everything changed (In the graphic sense).

History!!

Alexmad a young man travels Kanto region to "the Mitic island" created by the legendary Pokemon, some of them, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno ... It's a mystery the creation of the island. when they arrive they realize that the island does not appear in the map which means that created the legendary, though, it's all very mysterious ... To get to your destination will have to get Alexmad the various things that the teacher will ask the island for the legendary not be angry or calm, but during the event severe climatic changes occur. Since you have been being harassed by the enemy teams (Roket, aqua, magma) but how much will be given in that island to come umbreon team led by his boss "¯?".
La Isla Mitica is being altered by experiments, investigations against law and other, mostly because Umbreon team, one of the main things you should do is help the teacher of the Island
Our story will bring you many risks and you used the intelligence to the fullest, Be prepared for AWESOME ADVENTURE!

Mitic island map!!

Images!!

News!!

Multiple encounters with Legendary.
Many mysteries that will make you look in different places.
Great gameplay tested.
Great variation Scripts & Others.

Awards!!

~Areku_San (lex): Without whose support I think this hack did not exist a good number of maps and other script and arrangements.
Samee: The most professional person in the sprites and tiles I could find.
KODER :Actually this guy is almost a demi-god .. helped me in many things I have graphics ideas and if I forget something hopefully tell me because I do not want to do less.
Samee: tiles, most
kymonotian (kyledove): for if you ever use any of your tiles.
KODER: insert funds rebound battle without good graphics and more.
Creativ: Jirachi by the cover.
Xiros:for helping me and tell me the spelling errors.
Zelix: also for spelling.
Peyi:for some of its tiles.
Zel: for parts of their backsprite (I did but guide me from yours)
Cedrion: For translate .

Last edited by alexmad; March 2nd, 2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 01:45 AM
blackmage856

Wow looks really good :D
I especially like the world map

Yet another nice hack announced by a foreign hacker :D

Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:46 AM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure

It's good to see this posted here. I've always been a fan of the visuals of this hack, they never cease to break new boundaries, in what is seen here, and from what I've seen of your progress elsewhere.

Hopefully someone offers to do a translation of this. I wish you luck.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 07:38 AM
CrimsonChronoX
Unhatched Egg

This hack looks very promising. I hope that one day I can play this in english.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 07:44 AM
Tofutheenderman

I have the game in Spanish and so far is pretty cool. Thank goodness i know Spanish, lol.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 08:19 AM
Killer_Nacho
Beginning Trainer

If I could read Spanish or if someone would translate it, I would give this a try. Looks very good however! Keep up the good work.

My Youtube Battles
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:14 PM
alexmad
Beginning Trainer

Hi all I bring you an update over my game a little video on the basis of Team Rocket and some more like a few pictures

http://youtu.be/WopRIdHW6Lg

[/align]
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:39 PM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
The scripting and everyone else seems good. I can't wait to play it.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
Wow, I love the graphics. :D Great to see this posted here, hopefully it'll get translated.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 03:15 PM
tente2
"Outta my way, dammit!"

Nature: Bashful
Visually this looks AMAZING, especially the world map, and the scripts look nice too. Overall, it seems like a professional, Nintendo-quality hack, which is what we're always seeking.

I just hope that this gets translated into English, for although I speak Spanish (and I'm from Chile) I personally dislike the language and only read in English. (I am so selfish... -__-)

Something to note though. The "Premios" section should be "Awards", and the "Awards" section should be "Credit(s)". Also, I might be blind or something, but I don't see any download link for this hack :/

Anyway, this looks outstanding, I hope to see it finished (if it's not already) ;)
Old March 2nd, 2012, 06:43 PM
TuGaWaR 545
Ragequit

Nature: Adamant
English version. Do want.

AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
Old March 3rd, 2012, 07:15 AM
Tofutheenderman

By the way, while i was playing the Spanish version of this i saw something super annoying as heck...That evert 2-3 steps a wild pokemon pops out. The encounter rate is WAY to high...
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:39 AM
Southueki
Writer

This looks awesome!! I can't wait for it omg

Good thing I'm portuguese so I can decently understand spanish :D

Any info about releases or how far it's going?
Old March 4th, 2012, 08:56 AM
slyly
Beginning Trainer

This game has already existed for over a year. on whackahack they have it the spanish version. So I don't know why hes trying to say he created it. most he could do to an already created hack is edit it to his own likings. unless he is promoting it.
Old March 4th, 2012, 10:12 AM
LightOfTruth
Likes Hacks and Official Games

Without a translation this shouldn't be on the site

Get some Sims 3 stuff now

Old March 4th, 2012, 10:16 AM
BungiePhantom
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Modest
darn I was hoping it'd be translated by now
Old March 6th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightOfTruth View Post
Without a translation this shouldn't be on the site
Is there a rule about this? i've noticed that many people in PC speak spanish, so why shouldn't this be here? It says right there that it'll be translated, i think this should progress and when it's complete, be translated so that everyone can play, but there's no reason for a spanish hack to be removed/sensored from PC.

In another topic... i had seen this before in WAH and seeing it here now makes me really happy for two reasons: 1) you're still working on it and eventualy a full version of a new great hack will be available, 2) Pokecommunity seems to be growing! (it's not the first hack i see here after seeing it on WAH).

So cheers for this! i wish upon Jirachi you make this to the end and have a lot of success!!

Un saludo latinoamericano desde Argentina!

(in case it's forbiden to say things not everyone's going to understand, that means "a latinamerican greeting from Argentina")
Old March 6th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Tofutheenderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
Is there a rule about this? i've noticed that many people in PC speak spanish, so why shouldn't this be here? It says right there that it'll be translated, i think this should progress and when it's complete, be translated so that everyone can play, but there's no reason for a spanish hack to be removed/sensored from PC.

In another topic... i had seen this before in WAH and seeing it here now makes me really happy for two reasons: 1) you're still working on it and eventualy a full version of a new great hack will be available, 2) Pokecommunity seems to be growing! (it's not the first hack i see here after seeing it on WAH).

So cheers for this! i wish upon Jirachi you make this to the end and have a lot of success!!

Un saludo latinoamericano desde Argentina!

(in case it's forbiden to say things not everyone's going to understand, that means "a latinamerican greeting from Argentina")
There is already a Beta1 in Spanish so they should at least put that here as an example of how the game works so far, even though is Spanish. Is why in part i don't understand why this is here without its first beta that is been out for a year or so.
Old March 6th, 2012, 03:50 PM
sab
Now too much of a life.

Nature: Timid
I love this hack! It was one of the main reasons I was on WaH at all! It's got amazing graphics, scripts, and a good storyline to boot. Now all you need is some asm to flair it up and you've got one of the best hacks here by far. Also I made a crappy userbar if anyone wants it:

@tofutheenderman
For a hack to be in the hack showcase it doesn't have to have a beta, it merely has to show a signifigant amout of work and be of very high quality. I remember that being the reason that legend of fenju got moved to the hack showcase before it had a beta. I agree with you though when a hack has an official download should be posted here, so here's a link for the peeps who want to play it: http://www.4shared.com/file/cnMswyIZ...ic_island.html

Last edited by sab; March 8th, 2012 at 08:16 AM.
Old March 12th, 2012, 10:33 PM
stedfast
Beginning Trainer

It looks excellent and I might play this one when it's finished and is translated. Until then, good luck. This is probably the last amazing hack I haven't played yet and it'll probably be the last hack I play.
Old March 14th, 2012, 06:51 PM
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
Glad to be back after a two (give or take) week hiatus to see some fresh hacks arrive. Don't need me to say the visually it looks amazing. The story seems intrguing enought to warrant me a play. I don't mind the language barrier. Good luck with this.
Old March 21st, 2012, 12:35 PM
blackmage856

I really enjoyed playing the Spanish Beta from WAH, despite it not having the new tiles and OW's you have implemented, the events were really nice, my basic spanish really helped me through the game and I loved the Squirtle event :D although he was a bit hard to catch, and the encounter rate in the cave is a bit too high

There are lots of poison pokemon at the start so its a bit tedious as there is only one pokemon centre ...for a long time.

But I assume everything has been fixed in later versions (and from your screenshots, it definatly seems more refined) keep going !

Im a major fan :D

Old March 24th, 2012, 12:27 AM
tandon

is it available in English ?
Old March 24th, 2012, 02:40 AM
SirFluffysworth
Your Mother

Nature: Modest
put on the download link pl0x
Old April 12th, 2012, 04:39 PM
.Ángel~
Sombrero de Paja

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to .Ángel~ Send a message via Skype™ to .Ángel~
Very good hack!
The truth is that I liked very much.
good luck mad!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links