Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Game Development > Resources
Reload this Page Pokemon Trainer Request?

For all updates, view the main page.

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Closed Thread
Old March 4th, 2012 (4:15 PM).
Pokemon Creator
Nature: Quiet
Not sure if this the right place to put this but i made a drawing using a program on deviant art and was wondering if someone could help me out by making an overworld, running, bike, fishing, and surfing graphic i also need battle front and back sprites to if any one can help me. And before you ask i suck at sprite making i tried and i came out bad any way here she is.

This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds 600px width limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 4th, 2012 (4:25 PM).
Platinum Tier
Nope, not the right place sadly. The only real place you can ask for requests like this is a shop in Pixel Projects (I don't think there's any for what you need) or the Official Request Thread in the Art Gallery. I'll be closing this.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links