The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > New Staff Lounge (archive)

Notices

New Staff Lounge (archive) This forum was used in PokéCommunity's 2012 April Fools Day prank. All content in this forum is fabricated for the entertainment of the reader.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Lance
Master of Dragons

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
stuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuff

Proposed Division of OC into a main 'Discussion' Board and a 'Debate' subforum, y/n.

Last edited by Lance; March 5th, 2012 at 10:22 AM.
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
I'm tired of you bringing the same thread month after month even when we tell you that we aren't going to do anything about that since it's YOUR fault that we have any intelligent debates there to begin with. You know I think we should just remove postcount and merge it with OVP since OC is meant to be a spampit like OVP is and you have only created a freaking debate forum like Serebii's, but liberal instead of Santorum-conservative, and that's completely pointless if there aren't any Republicans to bash, specially since the few ones that were around just left. I say that, if we all are going to agree on everything, it'd rather be removed.
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Arago
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I wonder even if you take your job seriously. No wonder we don't get paid anymore... u_____u

Last edited by Patchisou Yutohru; March 14th, 2012 at 01:06 PM.
Old March 5th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
I wonder even if you take your job seriously. No wonder we don't get paid anymore... u_____u
As an ex-S-Mod as well as Führer of PokéCommunity, I miss the days when I got a pension for doing this job. What up with that, Steve?
Old March 5th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
He's too busy deleting forums now, apparently.
Old March 5th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Netto Azure
<<38th Generation Leaf Knight>>

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Went View Post
I'm tired of you bringing the same thread month after month even when we tell you that we aren't going to do anything about that since it's YOUR fault that we have any intelligent debates there to begin with. You know I think we should just remove postcount and merge it with OVP since OC is meant to be a spampit like OVP is and you have only created a freaking debate forum like Serebii's, but liberal instead of Santorum-conservative, and that's completely pointless if there aren't any Republicans to bash, specially since the few ones that were around just left. I say that, if we all are going to agree on everything, it'd rather be removed.
Hey STFU, I need a place to waterboard some effin conservatives after Bulbagarden got taken over and had it's debate forum become invite-only. >: (

“Sun, are you really all right? Does it hurt? Do you need help? Are you sure?”

Old March 5th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
No. OC was waaaaaaay better when it was all happy fluffy funtimes. Now it's all so srs bsns and it drives me bonkers.

Also, I miss the pay, too. How will I fund my candy addiction now? New mods ruin everything. >:/

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links