The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #151    
Old February 29th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Sadistic Bastard View Post
So basically what you're saying is "Sadistic, you can not have my Vulpix unless you offer me a pokemon that has been abused by the RNG or an event only pokemon. No means no."

Ok. I understand. Got a Vullaby?
I don't think so, but I don't know. XD You can scroll down on my RNG boxes and see if I do :3
  #152    
Old February 29th, 2012, 12:54 PM
A Sadistic Bastard
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
I don't think so, but I don't know. XD You can scroll down on my RNG boxes and see if I do :3
Sorry, my iPad won't let me scroll. Oh and do you have a Dream World Abra?
__________________

----------------------------------
White FC: 2580 7669 3124
Platinum FC: 5028 8983 1499
----------------------------------
  #153    
Old February 29th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Sadistic Bastard View Post
Sorry, my iPad won't let me scroll. Oh and do you have a Dream World Abra?
No I don't. :3 How about you make a breeding request of either of those two and Greg or I will do it for you free of charge?
  #154    
Old February 29th, 2012, 01:00 PM
A Sadistic Bastard
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
No I don't. :3 How about you make a breeding request of either of those two and Greg or I will do it for you free of charge?
I already have a DW Abra. Tell me, do you want it?
__________________

----------------------------------
White FC: 2580 7669 3124
Platinum FC: 5028 8983 1499
----------------------------------
  #155    
Old February 29th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Sadistic Bastard View Post
I already have a DW Abra. Tell me, do you want it?
No thanks -- I can RNG abuse one :\
  #156    
Old February 29th, 2012, 01:06 PM
A Sadistic Bastard
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
No thanks -- I can RNG abuse one :\
This RNG abuse thing sounds easy. What do I need to do?
__________________

----------------------------------
White FC: 2580 7669 3124
Platinum FC: 5028 8983 1499
----------------------------------
  #157    
Old February 29th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Sadistic Bastard View Post
This RNG abuse thing sounds easy. What do I need to do?
It's not that easy at first but then you get the hang of it. Read this guide -here- then ask questions in Trade Corner's daily chit chat.
  #158    
Old February 29th, 2012, 01:20 PM
A Sadistic Bastard
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
It's not that easy at first but then you get the hang of it. Read this guide - then ask questions in Trade Corner's daily chit chat.
That seems pretty difficult.
__________________

----------------------------------
White FC: 2580 7669 3124
Platinum FC: 5028 8983 1499
----------------------------------
  #159    
Old March 2nd, 2012, 10:40 AM
greg0915's Avatar
greg0915
Tomorrow is a new day
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Ok our thread renovation and improvement is now finished and our new stock is now on display! Enjoy!
__________________
  #160    
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:51 AM
Kaori's Avatar
Kaori
tragedy
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: +
Age: 3
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
So um, I don't know if I'm doing this right but!


Nature: Jolly
Ability: Run Away
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Fake Out, U-Turn, Last Resort, Double Hit


I can haz? :3c
__________________

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
  #161    
Old March 4th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Nature: Sassy
Update:


Aipom ♀ Lv. 1
OT: Mac | ID: 36152
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Run Away
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31
EVs: Untrained
Moves: Low Kick, Fake Out, U-turn, Double Hit
Non-Redis


Heracross (Heracross) ♂ Lv. 39
OT: Luna | ID: 4440
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
IVs: 31, 30, 31, 15, 31, 31
EVs: Untrained
Moves: Brick Break, Counter, Take Down, Close Combat
Non-Redis
  #162    
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:01 PM
jkspoon
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Hi There, Hope you are well. i was hoping to get.

Request Forms:

Breeding

Pokémon: Scyther/Scizor
Shiny: Yes
Gender: either
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
IVs: Attack,Speed, health. But doesn't really matter
Hatch Location:
Egg Moves:

A PM would be great.
  #163    
Old March 6th, 2012, 11:30 AM
devstar
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Female
Hello, Mac and Greg
I was wondering if you can approve my requests, I hope it's not too much

Pokémon: Larvesta
Shiny: If possible, Yes?
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 30/x/30/31/31/30
Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge
Egg move: Morning Sun

Pokemon: Thundurus
Shiny: If possible, Yes?
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Ability: Prankster
IVs: 30/x/30/31/31/31
Captured: Route 7
Ball: Pokeball



Thank you so much!!

Last edited by devstar; March 6th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.
  #164    
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by devstar View Post
Hello, Mac and Greg
I was wondering if you can approve my requests, I hope it's not too much

Pokémon: Larvesta
Shiny: If possible, Yes?
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 30/x/30/31/31/30
Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge
Egg move: Morning Sun

Pokemon: Thundurus
Shiny: If possible, Yes?
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Ability: Prankster
IVs: 30/x/30/31/31/31
Captured: Route 7
Ball: Pokeball



Thank you so much!!
I'll do Larvesta, but I won't do Thundurus. No legends please.
  #165    
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:27 PM
devstar
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Female
Thank you, Mac!
Learned my lesson.

VM me when it's done
FC : 4728-2606-9987 Dev

Last edited by devstar; March 6th, 2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Because it's enough already :)
  #166    
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:49 PM
TBomb
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Hello it would be awesome if you were able to do these ones:

BREED
Level: 60
Pokemon: Roserade
Shiny: Doesn't really matter.
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 Hp/252 SpA/252 Spe
Moves: Toxic Spikes, Sleep powder, Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb.

BREED
Level: 1
Pokemon: Budew
Shiny: Yes please
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Spikes

Thanks
  #167    
Old March 6th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBomb View Post
Hello it would be awesome if you were able to do these ones:

BREED
Level: 60
Pokemon: Roserade
Shiny: Doesn't really matter.
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 Hp/252 SpA/252 Spe
Moves: Toxic Spikes, Sleep powder, Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb.

BREED
Level: 1
Pokemon: Budew
Shiny: Yes please
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Spikes

Thanks
Please only request level 1 breeds -- also only ask for one at a time.
  #168    
Old March 6th, 2012, 02:57 PM
~DarkAchu~'s Avatar
~DarkAchu~
Shady Character Lurking Around
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Southampton
Gender:
Nature: Lax
Ah i forgot about that I requested a breed here, If you haven't got around to mine yet, Can I request a change in IV's to flawless/near flawless? If you have started don't worry as I was only wondering as the pokemon he was going to replace eventually is lost as a result of a recent corruption so I needed it as good as he can be
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond FC: 2836 1970 7214 OT: Scott
HG: 3181 5060 5848 OT Scott
White: 4298 2213 8887 OT Dark
X: 4597-0519-6286
  #169    
Old March 6th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkAchu~ View Post
Ah i forgot about that I requested a breed here, If you haven't got around to mine yet, Can I request a change in IV's to flawless/near flawless? If you have started don't worry as I was only wondering as the pokemon he was going to replace eventually is lost as a result of a recent corruption so I needed it as good as he can be
I was going to do it like that anyway
  #170    
Old March 6th, 2012, 03:58 PM
~DarkAchu~'s Avatar
~DarkAchu~
Shady Character Lurking Around
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Southampton
Gender:
Nature: Lax
Oh then Ignore me then XD
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond FC: 2836 1970 7214 OT: Scott
HG: 3181 5060 5848 OT Scott
White: 4298 2213 8887 OT Dark
X: 4597-0519-6286
  #171    
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:36 PM
johnny18's Avatar
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
@Mac, CMT for these

Angel (Latias) ♀ Lv. 35
OT: Luna | ID: 4440
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31, 19, 31, 30, 30, 31
EVs: Untrained
Moves: Trick, Icy Wind, Tailwind, Role Play
Non-Redis


Latios (Latios) ♂ Lv. 35
OT: Mac | ID: 36152
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31, 6, 31, 30, 31, 30
EVs: Untrained
Moves: Trick, Tailwind, Refresh, Icy Wind
Non-Redis
__________________
  #172    
Old March 7th, 2012, 02:11 PM
TBomb
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Ahh then just the Budew please, thanks.
  #173    
Old March 7th, 2012, 04:12 PM
latioslegends's Avatar
latioslegends
What worries you masters you
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Hello Mac. I was hoping if you could do a breeding project for me. If you already have this, and by some chance I missed it in your shop, I'll more than likely make an offer for it. =P

Pokémon: Ponyta
Shiny: Yes
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive or Jolly
Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: If Jolly, Flawless. If Naive, best to work with 70 HP Grass.
Hatch Location: Any
Egg Moves: Horn Drill, Hypnosis, Morning Sun

Thanks a lot if you're willing to find the time for this request.
__________________
Trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=174003

D/P FC 4596-6614-8172
  #174    
Old March 7th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Sydian's Avatar
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes
FC: 1478-4258-2513
IGN: Allison
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
I hope I'm doing this right, lol. :(

Pokémon:Oddish
Shiny: Yes
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: Whatever will give it HP Fire
Hatch Location: Undella Bay
Egg Moves: Teeter Dance
Nickname: Kanani

Like I said, I hope I'm not doing something wrong. I saw you RNG'd a regular Oddish, but not a shiny one, so I wasn't sure lol. But if you can't do this one, no worries. :)
__________________
Super Smash Staff Collab
Mother of Challenges
Klippy's Best Friend
  #175    
Old March 7th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Cordelia
Banned
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/Cordelia
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBomb View Post
Ahh then just the Budew please, thanks.
OK no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latioslegends View Post
Hello Mac. I was hoping if you could do a breeding project for me. If you already have this, and by some chance I missed it in your shop, I'll more than likely make an offer for it. =P

Pokémon: Ponyta
Shiny: Yes
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive or Jolly
Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: If Jolly, Flawless. If Naive, best to work with 70 HP Grass.
Hatch Location: Any
Egg Moves: Horn Drill, Hypnosis, Morning Sun

Thanks a lot if you're willing to find the time for this request.
I'll do Naive HP Grass.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:56 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.