Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources
Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 5th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Steveice10
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
How do I access the second levelscript in Emerald for the Pokemon Center?

Old August 6th, 2010, 07:47 PM
1-Up
Beginning Trainer

Hey, I'm hacking FR and used this patch
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=194241

When I run out of usable pokemon I show up in a glitched room and the game freezes.
There are currently no healing spots yet and I'm working to set up mom, at home, to heal you. Is this enough for the game to send me there or to a pokemon center when out of pkmn? Or do I need to sethealingspot all of the PCs and home since the rom is wiped clean with that patch?

EDIT: Ok, so I tried adding sethealingspot 0x01 on moms script and when I run out of pkmn it loads me in the black border of a map, in which I can't move. (stuck there, but can face different directions) The text that appears when you white out and go home shows up as usual, but I'm in an area I can't ecape. Do I need to assign a person ID to mom to make me show up next to her? Same with the pokemon centers, do they need to be assigned something so thats where I go when I run out of pkmn? I know I need to sethealingspot 0xXX, but that wasn't enough with the patch I have I guess. Help please!!!!! Thank you.

Last edited by 1-Up; August 7th, 2010 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Update
Old August 7th, 2010, 09:22 AM
howieho
Beginner Rom Hacker

Nature: Relaxed
What exactly do I apply this script to? And where do I find the P.C. map offset of 1bc05c?
Old August 15th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Octsia101
--> Gardenia101's Alt

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Yahoo to Octsia101 Send a message via Skype™ to Octsia101
Ah, thanks- this will help me fix my hack.
This signature has been disabled.
105px too wide.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:24 PM
heat012191
Beginning Trainer

this is really starting to piss me off. I try to set a healing place for my map. now the script for my first healing place is just (offset, first pointer) sethealingplace 0x01. that one works. my next town is sethealingplace 0x02. that one works as well. but i try to make one for my next town that is sethealingplace 0x03 and it doesn't work. i'm using emerald and it always warps me back to petalburg city. i've tried everything from changing the healing place i set to deleting all the sethealingplaces in the regular games, to getting rid of the flying position in petalburg city to redoing the script. in my custom pc i have the special 0x1A4 that is just there. i left it there and i tried the script 30 different ways and every time it still teleports me to petalburgh when i lose a fight.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here