The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Scripts & Tutorials
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Scripts & Tutorials This forum is for scripts and code, as well as all kinds of tutorials, software, tools and so forth. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.


Advertise here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old March 7th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty

Advertise here
Updates:
Fixed up Summary Screen error....

Version 2.0 progress:
Completed

Version 2.0 Full

Bugs: The Storage screen doesn't disapear until a few seconds after you select the trade pokemon
when offline(when it can't find a match for the pokemon) you can find a "" pokemon which is has these attributes: name "", level 0, wants 0, level 0-0 and then it crashes after trying to trade
Summary screen won't load so I removed it until I fix it.
and the GTS sartup box will stick for a few steps...

DON'T REPORT THESE BUGS! ONLY BUGS NOT LISTED!

Features:
Custom species restrictions (seen/owned/all)
Custom user level restrictions (levels 1-Maxlevel)
Sends data to a .php file and sends that to the database since nobody can figure out the mySQL support by berka...

Todo:
Actually make the .php file for everyone...


Tutorial:
1. Extract the zip
2. replace the old pokebattle_Pokemon script with pokebattle_pokemon2.0 script
3. replace the old PokemonStorage script with the contents of PokemonStorage.txt
4. make a new script section and place the trade script in there.
5. test it out and report if any errors happen.

CALL WITH:
Code:
pbStartGTS()
Finally the .zip file:
Mysql Trade Zipped.zip

Credits:
Me - Main system
Poccil - For the base pokemon stoarage script(modified by me)
Desbrina - Helping improve the PHP script
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566

Last edited by Ho-oh 112; April 13th, 2012 at 04:26 AM. Reason: updating 2.0 beta
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old March 7th, 2012, 06:36 PM
salva123
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
good work, but how do I call the script?
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by salva123 View Post
good work, but how do I call the script?

Searching for a pokemon: pbShowSearchList()
Uploading a pokemon: pbUploadList()
Showing Uploaded Summary: pbShowTradeSummary()
Checking to see if your trade has been taken: pbCheckGotten()



ALSO, IGNORE THE OTHER THREAD, IT WAS AN ACCIDENTAL DUPLICATE.
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:38 PM
salva123
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
do I have to change something in the script? because everytime that I try to connect it tells me unable to connect
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by salva123 View Post
do I have to change something in the script? because everytime that I try to connect it tells me unable to connect



Well, have you configured the mySQL script?
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:50 AM
venom12's Avatar
venom12
Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to venom12
I put my pass host etc in and still cant connect to database.
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old March 8th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom12 View Post
I put my pass host etc in and still cant connect to database.


does it print it out(like a regular problem report) or say it in a Kernel.pbMessage(standard messaging)
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old March 8th, 2012, 07:53 AM
venom12's Avatar
venom12
Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to venom12
Normal kernelmessage, dont know why weird ;]
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom12 View Post
Normal kernelmessage, dont know why weird ;]

Ok, it's a problem with my script, worked fine yesterday though.... I'll go fix it. Or if you want to try and fix it remove these lines ONLY THOSE 3:
Code:
rescue
  Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("There was an error, we must cancel the Trade."))
  return false
then check the error report.
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM
venom12's Avatar
venom12
Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to venom12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-oh 112 View Post
Ok, it's a problem with my script, worked fine yesterday though.... I'll go fix it. Or if you want to try and fix it remove these lines ONLY THOSE 3:
Code:
rescue
  Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("There was an error, we must cancel the Trade."))
  return false
then check the error report.

No i dont get this error i got error from mysql unable to connect.
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom12 View Post
No i dont get this error i got error from mysql unable to connect.

something to do with your connection then
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:21 AM
MaTe9usz6
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
When i change your mysql setting to my, and i calling the script: pbSqlConnect. I have a message:

The script is taking too long.
The game will restart.

P. S.

Can you rec the yt film how this script works?
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTe9usz6 View Post
When i change your mysql setting to my, and i calling the script: pbSqlConnect. I have a message:

The script is taking too long.
The game will restart.

P. S.

Can you rec the yt film how this script works?
That's because it's trying to connect but one of the following is happening:

Your connection to the internet is slow

Your connection to the SQL database is slow

You lost connection to the internet/sql connection for even a second (happened to me before)

Your mySQL database doesn't have external connections avaible

Your mySQL doesn't have remote SSH access


OR your PC is just slow (which is the least likely to be)

the reseting of the game is built into Essentials meaning it's not my script reseting. Make sure you have ALL the following corrected.


EDIT:
I for some reason cannot edit the first post because it tells me "This website is currently offline."
After I get that problem solved I'll make a tutorial for this
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old March 8th, 2012, 02:36 PM
pokemonmasteraaron's Avatar
pokemonmasteraaron
The blind Pokémon Master!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In the forest of an undiscovered region
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonmasteraaron
Hey, ho-oh dude.
I'm really nervous about editting the scripts.
I'm blind, so to edit, I have to select all, copy, paste in to notepad, then dldelete the old script, than paste in my modified script.
So, I've got a big favor to ask.
Could you copy all of the editted scripts in to separate text files and upload them for me?
You'd only have to do like the mysql, storiage box, and the actual script, and only about 0-2 more.
I could edit the scripts in the txts you gave me, and then paste them in.
I would feal much more secure.
Even with backups, I get so nervous.
Back when I was little and played g/s/c, I would save after every 1-5 battles, lol.
Also, one last thing.
Do all I have to do, not to do with scripts, is make a mysql account and put libmysql.dll in my game's root?
Or is there more?
Help in very appreciated, thanks!
__________________
Game developer.
Not nearly as active on here as I used to be.
Still like meeting and talking to pokemon fanatics like myself.
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old March 8th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmasteraaron View Post
Hey, ho-oh dude.
I'm really nervous about editting the scripts.
I'm blind, so to edit, I have to select all, copy, paste in to notepad, then dldelete the old script, than paste in my modified script.
So, I've got a big favor to ask.
Could you copy all of the editted scripts in to separate text files and upload them for me?
You'd only have to do like the mysql, storiage box, and the actual script, and only about 0-2 more.
I could edit the scripts in the txts you gave me, and then paste them in.
I would feal much more secure.
Even with backups, I get so nervous.
Back when I was little and played g/s/c, I would save after every 1-5 battles, lol.
Also, one last thing.
Do all I have to do, not to do with scripts, is make a mysql account and put libmysql.dll in my game's root?
Or is there more?
Help in very appreciated, thanks!
I'll upload .txt files after I can finally edit the first post, I've already sent in my problem but I didn't get a reply yet, I guess it's because it's a large post.

Also, you don't make the mySQL account you make the database (but in the same respective it's still an account) so yeah that's about all you also have to configure the settings (listed at the top of the mySQL support script) so that your settings are there.
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:29 PM
pokemonmasteraaron's Avatar
pokemonmasteraaron
The blind Pokémon Master!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In the forest of an undiscovered region
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonmasteraaron
which mysql to I need?
There's a lot.
mysql cluster, and a few others.
Right now, I'm hoping mysql is compatible with screen readers.
Probably, as it seems wrather popular.
Then again, it might not.
FLStudio, the number 1 midi sequencer, camtasia, a popular screen recorder, and Norton (a virus protecter) don't work with screen reader tecnology.
Thanks, your gonna make my game awesome!

Nevermind, I got a mysql installed (server and mysql workbench)

How do I get my sql server running though?
I suppose I need to know that before I put in the scripts anyway.
Do I have to like put it on a website?
Or can I (for now) use my pc as the server?
__________________
Game developer.
Not nearly as active on here as I used to be.
Still like meeting and talking to pokemon fanatics like myself.

Last edited by pokemonmasteraaron; March 8th, 2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old March 9th, 2012, 01:48 AM
overstood
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I get client crash and errors. Please give a step by step instruction or upload the scripts. Would really appreciate this.
Nice Script though.
One more question; is it possible to list ALL Pokemon which were uploaded instead just of them you have seen?
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old March 9th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmasteraaron View Post
which mysql to I need?
There's a lot.
mysql cluster, and a few others.
Right now, I'm hoping mysql is compatible with screen readers.
Probably, as it seems wrather popular.
Then again, it might not.
FLStudio, the number 1 midi sequencer, camtasia, a popular screen recorder, and Norton (a virus protecter) don't work with screen reader tecnology.
Thanks, your gonna make my game awesome!

Nevermind, I got a mysql installed (server and mysql workbench)

How do I get my sql server running though?
I suppose I need to know that before I put in the scripts anyway.
Do I have to like put it on a website?
Or can I (for now) use my pc as the server?
for localhost you can use your pc as the server but only locally, otherwise you'll need to find a web/sql host which can meet all the requirments you need.


Quote:
Originally Posted by overstood View Post
I get client crash and errors. Please give a step by step instruction or upload the scripts. Would really appreciate this.
Nice Script though.
One more question; is it possible to list ALL Pokemon which were uploaded instead just of them you have seen?
1. I'll make a guide as soon as I can edit the post(I'll try after posting this)

2. Upload the scripts? I already put them up.

3. I'll make a configuration setting for it.
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old March 9th, 2012, 07:31 AM
overstood
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
In fact i Meant the Script.rgss data. Or a project file. Coz for now it wont work for me.
Don't know what to do, tried a lot.

Installed 1:1 like your manual:

---------------------------

---------------------------
Exception: RuntimeError

Message: Script error within event 13, map 38 (Route 1):

Exception: ArgumentError

Message: (eval)in `pbUploadList'wrong number of arguments(0 for 1)

***Full script:

pbUploadList()


Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

(eval)in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1593:in `eval'

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1593:in `command_355'

Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

Scene_Map:103:in `update'



Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1593:in `command_355'

Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

Scene_Map:103:in `update'

Scene_Map:101:in `loop'

Scene_Map:114:in `update'

Scene_Map:68:in `main'

Last edited by overstood; March 9th, 2012 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old March 9th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by overstood View Post
In fact i Meant the Script.rgss data. Or a project file. Coz for now it wont work for me.
Don't know what to do, tried a lot.

Installed 1:1 like your manual:

---------------------------

---------------------------
Exception: RuntimeError

Message: Script error within event 13, map 38 (Route 1):

Exception: ArgumentError

Message: (eval)in `pbUploadList'wrong number of arguments(0 for 1)

***Full script:

pbUploadList()


Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

(eval)in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1593:in `eval'

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1593:in `command_355'

Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

Scene_Map:103:in `update'



Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1593:in `command_355'

Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

Scene_Map:103:in `update'

Scene_Map:101:in `loop'

Scene_Map:114:in `update'

Scene_Map:68:in `main'



right: Scripts.zip


Scripts.rxdata is in the .zip


EDIT:
Oh, your problem is that you didn't define a pokemon yet for the player to upload (you were looking at the wanted/wanted level range pokemon)

You've got to define a player's pokemon, using something like pbChooseSpecies or something.
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566

Last edited by Ho-oh 112; March 9th, 2012 at 07:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old March 9th, 2012, 07:54 AM
overstood
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Same error with your scripts.rxdata.
Tells when i use pbUploadList()
'Message: (eval)in `pbUploadList'wrong number of arguments(0 for 1)'

Help please?
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old March 9th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by overstood View Post
Same error with your scripts.rxdata.
Tells when i use pbUploadList()
'Message: (eval)in `pbUploadList'wrong number of arguments(0 for 1)'

Help please?

YOU HAVN'T DEFINED THE POKEMON!
do this:
Code:
pokemondatahere=pbChoosePokemon(1,3)
pbUploadList(pokemondatahere)
Allows you to choose 1 pokemon in your party
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old March 9th, 2012, 08:19 AM
pokemonmasteraaron's Avatar
pokemonmasteraaron
The blind Pokémon Master!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In the forest of an undiscovered region
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonmasteraaron
I'm still confused about how to work my sql.
What would you say a good sql host for free is,
If any?
BTW, I don't think I'll need those text files now that I downloaded that scripts.zip file from your earlier post.
Thanks, all though I am still nervous about editting them, I think I can make it work.
What seems more important at the moment is getting a my sql up and running.
Also, when I do find a mysql host, how would I upload my database?
Lastly, how do I edit the mysql scripts on the mysql server or whatever?
Here's what I've done so far with mysql.
Downloaded mysql installer from Mysql.com.
Installed the .msi.
It includes (server and workbench).
I'm sorry for seeming to be an idiet.
I've just never worked with mysql before.
__________________
Game developer.
Not nearly as active on here as I used to be.
Still like meeting and talking to pokemon fanatics like myself.
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old March 9th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmasteraaron View Post
I'm still confused about how to work my sql.
What would you say a good sql host for free is,
If any?
BTW, I don't think I'll need those text files now that I downloaded that scripts.zip file from your earlier post.
Thanks, all though I am still nervous about editting them, I think I can make it work.
What seems more important at the moment is getting a my sql up and running.
Also, when I do find a mysql host, how would I upload my database?
Lastly, how do I edit the mysql scripts on the mysql server or whatever?
Here's what I've done so far with mysql.
Downloaded mysql installer from Mysql.com.
Installed the .msi.
It includes (server and workbench).
I'm sorry for seeming to be an idiet.
I've just never worked with mysql before.

Nah, it's ok.

here's 2 websites:
http://xeround.com DATABASEONLY, minimum connections allowed for free (bad)
http://astahost.com actual website host (with mySQL) I haven't used this yet

and you don't need to upload your database, although you can export your database to a .sql file and upload them again to your database host.
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old March 9th, 2012, 08:49 AM
pokemonmasteraaron's Avatar
pokemonmasteraaron
The blind Pokémon Master!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In the forest of an undiscovered region
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonmasteraaron
You mean I never had to install mysql?!
hahaha.
Anyway, I'll get to work on that.
Things are looking pretty good.
I've got the scripts in my game now, but haven't editted them yet.
I'm going to wait until I get my mysql database setup.
I don't know why, but your scripts.rxdata didn't work in my backup.
I exported the ones I needed in to my main project, though, and it works fine.
__________________
Game developer.
Not nearly as active on here as I used to be.
Still like meeting and talking to pokemon fanatics like myself.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:28 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.