• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Midnight Club: LA

Weekly ride offer

• Mitshubishi Eclipse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Audi RS4

• Ford Mustang GT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TY

This is for all Midnight Club fans over the world owning a PS3 and a Internet cable, and of course, with time to race against other members with this game.

Just fill in this form, and thats it. We talk about online races, high tuned rides and much more MC:LA activity..

Example Sign-In form:
Pokecommunity Name:
PSN name:
Timezone (GMT):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Pokecommunity Name: ShinyUmbreon189
PSN name: DeadlyReefer
Timezone (GMT): Central (US & Canada)

Shadow, you should see my Skyline.

Last edited:

TY

We are going to add a challenge (even for the guys joining)

This is the Pink ride challengs, in which you make a pic of your pink ride.

Here's an example:
getsakeimage.ashx

So pink your car today xD

TY

But will it be better as my upcoming (Solstice is offical a girly ride xD)

TY

Thats okay, lol, people start to ask me if im a girl lol

THIS WEEK AN SPECIAL OFFER: (if you find this car on rate my ride xD)

getsakeimage.ashx

This Time-attack, Pendulum inspired 3000GT, is an awesome drifting car, with top speeds over 180 mph...
Get it, or be last forever...

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Try to find mine on RMR! That Monster Energy car I made is still up.

My beast drift!

getsakeimage.ashx

AI can't drift...

getsakeimage.ashx

This is the result of the AI not drifting!

getsakeimage.ashx

Instead of drifting the AI tries to do a cheat turn.. What is a cheat turn? Idk what a cheat turn is only the AI does. You ever race against the AI and a really tight turn comes and your going 180 and you spin out, flip car, or overturn; and the AI just goes through it like a breeze? Well, that is what you call a cheat turn.

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Pokecommunity Name: greg0915
PSN name: greg0915
Timezone (GMT): GMT 0

Sorry it's taken me a while to join ^_^

TY

PSN name: greg0915
Timezone (GMT): GMT 0

Sorry it's taken me a while to join ^_^

And now you are added ^_^

For next week i decided to put a new high tuned ride on the market, but you guys decide which one...

This week its the 3000GT (from this day till Friday)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I would say the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX cuz it can beat any car in the game if drivin right. I've beaten Saleens, Lambo's, Bikes, etc. The lancer rides really smooth, has high torque and horsepower and can drift like a beast. Without Nitrous I got this car up to around 220.

TY

I would say the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX cuz it can beat any car in the game if drivin right. I've beaten Saleens, Lambo's, Bikes, etc. The lancer rides really smooth, has high torque and horsepower and can drift like a beast. Without Nitrous I got this car up to around 220.

Maybe ill put the IX in the next vote offer...

But for now, i wont vote, as i have chosen the 3000GT, which is pretty nice when fully upgraded, and the looks are beautiful...

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
And now you are added ^_^

For next week i decided to put a new high tuned ride on the market, but you guys decide which one...

This week its the 3000GT (from this day till Friday)

I voted for the Skyline. The R34 is my favourite shape and I love my Skyline in MCLA.

TY

ok i have voted, but mine wont count, so i can see the results without clicking all the time >.< ...

Last night i bought my Murci, while i had not enough money to buy it (i had a -8034 balance xD)
It looks like this:
getsakeimage.ashx

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
ok i have voted, but mine wont count, so i can see the results without clicking all the time >.< ...

Last night i bought my Murci, while i had not enough money to buy it (i had a -8034 balance xD)
It looks like this:
getsakeimage.ashx

I Can't see it =P but I'm sure it looks very nice ^_^

TY

Handbrake and turn your car in the right way with the right speed (at least that worked for me)

So now i finally beaten the game, i got the garage and i did this:
548117_412446415436859_100000145123266_1674042_631788678_n.jpg

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I've actually seen a bunch of those Stewie cars on sport cars lol. Are those reflections on the car reflections or is it designs on the car? Also, did you just do the top of car, or the whole ride itself?

TY

I did the whole car and there are no reflections, and the sides of the S7 are not good to work with, and that might have failed...

Back