The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 19th, 2012 (11:18 PM). Edited February 20th, 2012 by Kenshin5.
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
http://twitpic.com/8m9wkm

Airdate: March 15th

Seems as though Scraggy isn't exactly fairing well again this Simisage. Been awhile since it battled though.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old March 4th, 2012 (01:07 AM).
Nepse
Dragonite<3

Bianca will enter Donamite with her Emboar, Trip with Conkeldurr, Burgundy with Dewott, Stephan with Sawk and Ash with Scraggy. Other Pokémon include Seismitoad, Throh, Bisharp (possibly Georgia's), Druddigon (Emmy's?), Excadrill (could be Iris') and Simisage (hopefully Cilan's evolved Pansage)
Old March 10th, 2012 (01:10 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Bisharp is more then likely Georgia's since she is in the competition. The Excadrill is Iris's. And the Simisage is not Cilan it's Akkie.

From the preview it seems the competitors are a bit more detailed then the ones in Nimbasa Town Don George tour. Liking that we are seeing the major rivals yet again and have evolved pokemon. The Don tournament is definitely one of the things I love about BW. Hopefully this time it doesn't seem so rushed though. Loving the Scraggy battle development finally. This may lead into so episodes on developing Focus Blast later on as well.

Old March 15th, 2012 (01:45 AM).
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Stephan will enter with Sawk? Aww.. I was kind of hoping for a new Pokemon from each rival. Though, I am glad to hear that Trip evolved his Gurdurr already.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old March 15th, 2012 (08:34 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Trip Gurdurr evolved so it could lose again, geez I wish they would give it some love if it gets so much spot light on his team. This Don George tour seems to have as good as matches if not better then the last barring the Pansage vs. Gothorita match the rest such as Sawk vs. Seismitoad and Scraggy vs. Simisage were pretty good. Seems like even Stephan has a rival now with Masaomi or at least until the tourney is over. I agree I am kind of disappointed we get to see no new pokemon, but at least we got Conkeldurr and Focus Blast from Scraggy out of this episode, albeit a non perfected Focus Blast(which we may see another training episode like with Oshawott trying to master Aqua Jet).

Old March 16th, 2012 (06:28 AM).
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
Trip Gurdurr evolved so it could lose again, geez I wish they would give it some love if it gets so much spot light on his team. This Don George tour seems to have as good as matches if not better then the last barring the Pansage vs. Gothorita match the rest such as Sawk vs. Seismitoad and Scraggy vs. Simisage were pretty good. Seems like even Stephan has a rival now with Masaomi or at least until the tourney is over. I agree I am kind of disappointed we get to see no new pokemon, but at least we got Conkeldurr and Focus Blast from Scraggy out of this episode, albeit a non perfected Focus Blast(which we may see another training episode like with Oshawott trying to master Aqua Jet).
I would like to see another Kenny's Breloom-turtwig tutorial, this time, between Trip's Conkeldurr and Scraggy but that is highly unlikely.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links